It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetoptrump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Couldnt agree more. If i want diapers full of Trumpdates, I an go back to Facebook

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS, Enough of the Trump #e.........................please!

Hasn't anyone got anything interesting to talk about for Christ sake?

Over it already. Far out!

Trump this, Trump that, who gives a monkeys? He's your President!!!!!! Suck it up He"s
a: not going to resign
b: Doesn't give a toss what you think personally
c: doesn't give a toss what anonymous thinks
d: doesn't give a toss
c: Not going to resign
oh.....
and........
d: is not going to resign

So let's stop all the bollox and start talking about UFOs or Science again please people.

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx

I agree, it is getting stupid on this site and all those topics literally are a waste of time and server space. What people say here about Trump is not going to change a thing and neither does their opinions about it. He is the President, end of.

Seems to many people love to jump on the bandwagon all too much these days and it shows low IQ.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I agree. There is so, so much about American politics here and it never stops. Name a subject and there will always be a handful of people who will rant on saying how tired they are about whatever subject, but this is different because it's everywhere and it always dominates the "top" forum category. Conversations on interesting topics do not get the attention they deserve and there aren't as many of them as there used to be. The old Left vs. Right crap is so boring and unenlightening.

edit on 20-2-2017 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2017 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join