It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetoptrump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS, Enough of the Trump #e.........................please!

Hasn't anyone got anything interesting to talk about for Christ sake?

Over it already. Far out!

Trump this, Trump that, who gives a monkeys? He's your President!!!!!! Suck it up He"s
a: not going to resign
b: Doesn't give a toss what you think personally
c: doesn't give a toss what anonymous thinks
d: doesn't give a toss
c: Not going to resign
oh.....
and........
d: is not going to resign

So let's stop all the bollox and start talking about UFOs or Science again please people.

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hear,hear! I second the motion!!!

Make America great again!!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I've nothing to add but a S&F.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nobody here likes to play Pinnacle. Nobody has been seeing many UFO's recently, Trump banned immigration and they obeyed.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You're not the first to say it, but I will second you anyway. Please, let's move on...

I just had to add, if I wanted to know what was going on with Trump and the new administration I'd look to the news outlets and read between the lines. I purposely stay away from it because I don't want to make this my central concern. I will adjust, just as we all will. When I come here I am looking for things that reflect the title of the freaking website. Almost nothing I see here fits the description. I know, I know, if we want something different we should post it ourselves but I have very limited time to read much less post. I have no real right to complain it's just that I don't have anywhere else to look for interesting stuff.
edit on 2/13/2017 by wtbengineer because: to add

link   
I agree! Enough silly aggressive behavior. Enough complaining. Enough complaining and crying. Lets make due

link   

I barely come on here anymore...it's become so predictive.

At least i know 4chan is full of trolls,here they pretend to be full of insight when going on a rant about Trump,it's like talking to Carl The Cuck and AIDS Skrillex.
edit on 13-2-2017 by southbeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wait for it...wait for it...After Flynn resigning tonight and all these bad and unqualified choices our non-legally educated Beloved Leader has and is appointing...wait.

The walls are closing in (pun intended)...harder than he thought it'd be...well then again...he forgot we are a country of laws and regulations and confirmations...and...he has no law experience I know of...

It'll be back to UFO's. the End Times, Warp Propulsion Drives and ghosts soon enough....hey? Could he get unemployment??????

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Trump is an alien scientist.
Moby said so.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My girlfriend saw some mysterious ship one day long ago and experienced lost time.

And the poltergeist she had to just ignore.

Going to marry her in a few days

Trump? I voted for Gary Johnson.

It is what it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I like what you said there. And I also wanted to re-post what I added above because so many posted things while I was editing it.

I just had to add, if I wanted to know what was going on with Trump and the new administration I'd look to the news outlets and read between the lines. I purposely stay away from it because I don't want to make this my central concern. I will adjust, just as we all will. When I come here I am looking for things that reflect the title of the freaking website. Almost nothing I see here fits the description. I know, I know, if we want something different we should post it ourselves but I have very limited time to read much less post. I have no real right to complain it's just that I don't have anywhere else to look for interesting stuff.

Sorry, I just hate it when I do take the time to post and feel that no one sees it at all.
edit on 2/13/2017 by wtbengineer because: whatever

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Honestly, there is sooooooo.... much Trump and "alt-facts" stuff to debunk or rage about, or rant back and forth about - it just just be it's own forum. Even "US Political Madness" is not specific enough, and will just be overwhelmed for the next 4-8 years with this stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Make a choice ATS.

Choose to NOT talk about Trump.

Please and thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What started as a site named after a book about UFO secrecy died under the oppressive weight of partisan politics and influx of people who only care about conspiracys that involve their political opponents.
Rest in peace ancient ATS fair well Aliens ghosts and goblins. So long dulce and area 51 there is a new king in town who has grabed ATS by its *BLANK*

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I whole heartedly agree. However, some of the posts are getting quite funny! Had to wipe tears off my face reading the Moby thread! The bashing (on either side) has just gotten ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: Groot

I like what you said there. And I also wanted to re-post what I added above because so many posted things while I was editing it.

Sorry, I just hate it when I do take the time to post and feel that no one sees it at all.

Guilty myself. People on here tend to coast through posts looking for friends posts or big names.

But big names really aren't nothing more then people who have garnered a following.

I know many in real life on here and they are your regular joe or lesser than that .

edit on 13-2-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Saw another ghost at old changi hospital on way home from have morning coffee .
all sorts odd stuff round that place .

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
My biggest gripe is the mudpit no one should be rewarded for posting in it. The mudpit should come with the shame of playing in the mud instead of posting in the several other political forums where civility is expected and t&cs enforced . I'm annoyed that topics that could go into other forums are now made in the mudpit.

ATS = Abundant Trump Stories?

link   
My biggest gripe is the mudpit no one should be rewarded for posting in it. The mudpit should come with the shame of playing in the mud instead of posting in the several other political forums where civility is expected and t&cs enforced . I'm annoyed that topics that could go into other forums are now made in the mudpit.

link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join