It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this might sound strange.. but..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NWSaint

The thoughts You posted resonate with Me too. I had read a while back, maybe even here at ATS where I saw it, that the Earth would be going through an increase of it's vibratory State. If this is occurring, common sense might suggest that We are also going through an increase of Our Vibrational State. To match the Planet we live on.
This in itself would have Us experience strange feelings, and thoughts, and perhaps actions as well!?
I too feel that there is something going to happen that We are a part of, but do not know what that will be.
Just some thoughts on this...

Great Thread by the way! S+F!
Syx

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My child when 4 yrs old once candidly asked me "do you ever feel like you are being watched...like what is around us isnt real?"

Knowing that these exact thoughts were of an ancient philosopher (cant recall name if anyone can help me, just remember this from philosophy class in college), that also became a known theory...I asked ..."Please tell me dear, what exactly are you talking about?" (bc I wanted to know more)

She got embarrassed and just said nevermind. I still try and ask her from time to time about it, she just shrugs it off.

She has never seen the movie Truman Show.

I feel like these younger ones may know something we dont...their energy can capture it better perhaps or they are closer to their previous life where they studied it?
edit on 16-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NWSaint
.. does anyone else feel like they are part of a much bigger picture, but can't really explain it ??.. I mean from simple daily activities as in inter-acting with other humans, to possible feelings of superiority that just can't be explained ??.. I swear, for the life of me, for the past 35 years of my life (since I was 17), I've always felt "something" that I really can't put my finger on.. Things that draw me to the skies at night, things that have me really try to understand ALL of the sci-fi that's tossed at us (literature, movies, books, media, etc.. ) & for the life of me (at times) I feel like I'm "this close" to understanding what I'm trying to figure out, but still can't.. I really wish I could explain these feelings in further detail, but it's more of a mental factor than anything else.. So to anyone else that has these inner feelings, please explain, because as of right now I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this sensation on a daily basis, or if there are indeed others with the same understanding/feelings..... thx!

I feel the same way. I'm to the point where spending alot of time putting pieces together. Hopefully i can get it figured out before i kick the bucket. We all have to put the pieces together from our perspective because i dont think its gonna be a stephen hawking or a leonard suskind that figures it out. Its gonna be a joe rogan or me or you or someone else that reads this and gets inspired to put there pieces together. I would love to talk to you sometime about any theories you are formulating and share some ideas. It's what it's all about.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I feel exactly like this too!!!! It all centers around cheese for me though.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Death is the ultimate revelation, you needn't fear it when it comes but accept it fully. But the Truth is out there, make no mistake. On millions of years humans have existed on Earth and cie, there were more than one that came as close to the Truth as their limited incarnation would allow and that means much, much, much inner shifting..

Just look at recent (i consider 5k years as recent) saints, avatars and enlightened beings, they understood, they transcended duality and went past the veil of illusions, their ego and material needs. They had miracles which were only the results of their transcendence and the highly vibrating energy and unconditional love they radiated with. How would you explain charisma if not because of an esoteric aspect of an individual, it's about the quality of his energy. We are all energy and mind transcends matter, pure focused intent charged with highly vibrating energy, such as healing, will manifest instantly in the case of an awakened being which transcends space and time. Normal individuals would require time and enough faith to bring about a thousandth of their true dormant potential...

Reading these people will bring you closer, like Terence Mckenna and Eckhart Tolle with an open mind will hopefully achieve wonders if you follow their methods/advices of consciousness enhancement. And on a last note, internet is full of forums focused on spirituality, entheogens and energy work, thats where you will find more answers than you can imagine, as always, connect the dots.
edit on 27-2-2017 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I feel like that every day of my life. With every breath.The end is near.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join