It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Most Unusual Orb or Ghost? Worth a look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Been awhile since I have posted anything to this forum, but I did come across something I found a little curious and decided it needed a little look over from our other fine members here.

My daughter actually linked me too it on Facebook so not sure how to embed it except for the LINK TO IT

The reasons I myself find it curious are a couple of things. First I suppose I should mention that basically this would be considered a "Orb" I guess.
Why I find it curious is that it doesn't act the same way as the usual orb videos do. Not fast moving at all.

For one, it is very very slow moving. Secondly, it is basically translucent for the most part which I think would rule out bug on the lens. Whatever it is was enough to trigger the motion sensor. So I think we could rule out a speck of dust as well.

One other little mention, seems the house was built in 1880

This video is a little over 8 minutes, but I don't think you need to watch it that long at all to wonder what it may possible be. There is a point in the video it does disappear, but it comes back again around the 5:45 mark or so.

Anyhow, thought this forum could use a little something new for the day to get a looksee. Curious to hear your opinions

Again, THE LINK TO VIDEO

edit on 2/9/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not much to really say what it is. But it is sure interesting.

VF

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Roly Poly on the camera lens.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Your links are for facebook. Not all of us have fb.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've had outright orbs appear to me a few times. Once I was in someone's basement and a very bright lightbulb-sized light just appeared in the middle of the room and floated through the air for a few seconds before disappearing. The girl who lived there claimed it was this ghost that liked to mess with her. I experienced further phenomena in the home that made me believe the orb either was intelligent or controlled by something intelligent. Another time, two bluish-green orbs approximately twice the size of baseballs appeared in the woods while I was hiking with a friend. They pulsated in and out and slowly came down from the sky up above the trees into the woods before disappearing. The sound of light bipedal footsteps came from where they disappeared, but neither of us saw whatever was making the footsteps... However, something whistled at us real loud, so something was there.
Anyway, I can tell you from my own personal experience that orbs are real things... I have no idea what they are, but I believe they're intelligent.
edit on 2/9/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, I have seen these on one specific occasion. Hours before my mother passed, I saw what I can only describe as golden globes floating through the house. It was the first and last time I ever saw orbs. I'll never forget the experience though.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Used to see them every night at place I worked at for 6 yrs,when I worked on night shift,also at another place I worked,sometimes,all of a sudden there would be hundreds of them,kept me busy watching this all night,I know never fall asleep,or relax for a second

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
For me, if you can see ti with your naked eyes, it might be something. If it only turns up on camera or through the viewfinder, it's likely a bug or dust

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Watched in the higher definition and full screen. The orb moves in jerky way leading me to suspect video effects.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't think it's altered. But I've seen so many of these I can ALMOST guarantee it's a bug crawling on the lens. You get that a lot on survellance cameras

new topics

top topics

join