It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ARCHITECT places himself in the simulation FATHER son Holy Spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: galien8

"End Hunger and Poverty!
Eat the Rich!" *__-

God (THE ARCHITECT) is gone intervene in the overpopulation issue and the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou barbarity,

Every strong right arm is God's strong right arm!
Every weak arm is also God's...
Not anything exists that is not God.
That is what Omni- means; One!

people (the rich) think they are Godlike,

As do we all who 'judge' others, who believe that we have 'free-will' or 'choice' (God has no free-will/choice').
The vain/egoic 'think' that they are 'Godlike', the Enlightened Know that We Are All God!! *__-

what do we get next eternal life?, resurrection of the dead?, all blasphemy. Look up "The Great Tribulation": en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks, I am well versed in the bible.
That is an interesting book (Revelations) to be familiar with in the next two centuries as it manifests, but still is truly nothing but a 'cheap thrill' next to Jesus' true message of unconditional Love!
Seeing a Prophesy manifest might support the malware of 'beliefs', but is not to be confused with Faith!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS Known by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

You are so right! Now, question for you....do you extend those "unconditional virtues" to only humans, or to all living, sentient, beings (that are also "earthlings"?). (meaning, do you eat other "earthlings"?) Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

originally posted by: galien8

"End Hunger and Poverty!
Eat the Rich!" *__-

God (THE ARCHITECT) is gone intervene in the overpopulation issue and the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou barbarity,

Every strong right arm is God's strong right arm!
Every weak arm is also God's...
Not anything exists that is not God.
That is what Omni- means; One!

people (the rich) think they are Godlike,

As do we all who 'judge' others, who believe that we have 'free-will' or 'choice' (God has no free-will/choice').
The vain/egoic 'think' that they are 'Godlike', the Enlightened Know that We Are All God!! *__-

what do we get next eternal life?, resurrection of the dead?, all blasphemy. Look up "The Great Tribulation": en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks, I am well versed in the bible.
That is an interesting book (Revelations) to be familiar with in the next two centuries as it manifests, but still is truly nothing but a 'cheap thrill' next to Jesus' true message of unconditional Love!
Seeing a Prophesy manifest might support the malware of 'beliefs', but is not to be confused with Faith!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS Known by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

You are so right! Now, question for you....do you extend those "unconditional virtues" to only humans, or to all living, sentient, beings (that are also "earthlings"?).

'Unconditional' means (transcendental) just that, there are no 'conditions', no discriminating between any(apparent)thing! Transcending all physical (and otherwise) existence, non-dual, unlimited...

That means, 'ethics' (an unconditional 'Virtue' of unconditional Love), for instance;

"Do NOT do to 'others' what you don't want done to you!"
(EVERYTHING in the Universe (and everyone), is 'others', and 'others' Is Self!)!

(meaning, do you eat other "earthlings"?)

I eat what the Universe is generous enough to offer before me, which I accept with Gratitude (as opposed to judgment/vanity) as a Blessing.

Ethically, when I eat a 'living/dead creature', I give it what Love I Am (as good a life and (painless) death as possible).
There is, ultimately, no difference between pulling and consuming a carrot than a cow.

For all the irrelevant crappola in the bible, one of the few Enlightened passages talks about the only way to transcend the 'karma' of eating, is to eat what is given you "with Prayer and Thanksgiving"!
With Love... *__-

edit on 12-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join