It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Rodrigues- Slave in German Speaking Secret Space Navy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So this guy Tony supposedly spent some time working in the Secret Space Navy as a slave. He was abducted when he was 9 grew up there getting tortured in the mind control programs and through that training became a psychic. As a psychic he was helping CIA drug running operation in Peru predicting whether anything bad would happen with the plane full of blow because flying smaller planes through the Andes can be pretty dangerous.

When he's 13 he gets sold to a rich family in Seattle to be a sex slave, the drugs they gave him made him sick so he was sold off to the military industrial complex. He did bad on the aptitude tests from growing up rough so he ended up as a pretty low ranking tech and eventually he gets himself demoted to manual laborer for the rest of the program. They wiped his memory, age regressed him and sent him back in time to where they captured him. I know it sounds crazy but I still enjoy his testimony and it rings of some truth to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I hope he gets the help he needs.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Well this might entertain me, so I'll give it a go.
Where am I minute 4 maybe?

He says don't take my word for it, this is just a bullet point for other people. No one knows the whole puzzle, so I'm just adding data..

Well, that's an ok start.

If he lost his marbles, I can't tell yet he's speaking very coherently.

ehh I'll be back.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkke

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's the truth yo!

In the same vain as Corey Good, Randy Craemer and others Laura Eisenhower was invited but she declined.

Apparently antigravity uses the concept of torsion fields the same idea thathelps a salmon catch air when it swims upstream.
edit on 7-2-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112 ...age regressed him...

where do i sign up for this age regression thing? id love another chance at life...
ill pass on the rest of all that though, keeping memories but restarting life would be a wonderful advantage.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
oh so I feel asleep trying to watch a bunch of times so I have little clue what he said haha.

oops.

guess I'll have to try again if I don't have anything better to do.

The only reason I even care to listen to crazy stuff like this anymore is that I have my own stories now. And mine sound made up as # just like theirs so I get it..And most of the people on these things like project camelot for instance.. it at least seems like 99% of it is made up. I usually find logical inconsitencies I can't get over.. And then also dates come and go and nothing they say would happen happens.

But the problem with me thinking it's fake everytime, is that I've seen a black triangle craft up close and personal for 30 minutes. Maybe even the closest sighting I've heard of. my brother right next to me almost couldn't even see it. He remembers about 5 seconds of it being right over us, not the 30 minutes I have.

Oh and however it was flying?? Yea I have no clue, but it wasn't making much of any noise. Why wasn't it being tailed in this high traffic training area?? It was either invisible to radar and no one saw all the crazy yellow lights streaming down? OR it's ours.. I go with it's ours..

actually I need to go to bed soon so maybe I'll try again tonight hahaha..

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This guy has other interviews on his channel too. One woman made it to the rank of commander in the dark fleet so she liked it and one woman was basically an accounting/tech slave or something along those lines so she didn't like it too much.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

We'll the good thing is according to these people is death isnto real and the soul carries on to inhabit another body after death so you'll probably get another chance.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Come on guys no one wants to learn about the secret space program on a lazy sunday!?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Ah yes, a lazy sunday...flat beer and a cold hotdog...

top topics

join