It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Waterfalls!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I was going to say that anything moving up isn't falling but that brings up an interesting point. A point which is further off topic.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I didn't know how further to fall off topic either. Relatively speaking there is no falling up or down, and it can't rightly be called evaporation, mystifying.

My favorites are Yosemite, because those are the only ones I've visited. I even remember the 'Fire Fall'.

google

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

Love waterfalls and whitewater. When I lived in California a few decades ago, used to go waterfall hunting in the mountains in the springtime. (They disappear in summer and winter.) ...One of my best memories.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: esteay812

It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than to be in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Oh I love that Phage, going to make it a permanent favorite quote.

Reply to esteay812,

waterfalls are beautiful and they represent so much at the same time. Freedom, serenity, cleansing, beauty, timelessness, infinite movement etc. They are in their simplicity a mesmerizing continuous flow of beautiful, beautiful water.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I agree. I am fortunate to live in a place where they are abundant, but I think there are great things to see in nature no matter where you are at.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join