It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification & Cosmic Ray Cloud Formation: Jim Lee of ClimateViewer / ADAPT 2030 (305)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I love this guy's videos.

We are coming into a solar minimum. The climate is changing.

This subject is nearly as contentious as US politics.

We once discussed these things without fighting about them. It was a special time.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
When global warming does happen, it triggers events in the world to bring it back down again. That has been known for many years. The problem is we are overshooting the natural limit and the earth isn't responding right, it is chaotic instead of just cooling. There is much more at play than just carbon or nitrogen. Everything is connected and this is very complex, the governments just collecting taxes is not going to fix the thing. From watching the video for five minutes, I conclude that what he said so far was pretty correct. Interpretting what to do with that is controvercial though and even he does not know how everything interacts.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Pretty interesting interview. I like how he mentions how google earth used to be good now it's all censored or about business interest. I contracted for their maps app and know how awful their product evolves.

His climate viewer app is pretty interesting, the layers are endless and some are pretty useful.

Thanks for sharing this

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why can't people write things anymore.
Why do they have to make videos? Is it because they can't write, or is it because of ad revenue?

a reply to: Aliquandro
Please, in your own words, define the word "interview."
edit on 2/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Why can't people write things anymore.
Why do they have to make videos? Is it because they can't write, or is it because of ad revenue?

a reply to: Aliquandro
Please, in your own words, define the word "interview."

The video talks about clouds, cosmic rays. grand solar minimum, Magneto sphere, the electric universe, climate change, magnetic poles, and much more... It is a talk and show schematics video Page, so you gotta figure they are going to talk and show stuff or they will be out of a job.

To the Op ... We, or at least I have been coming across more and more stories about the electric universe with supposedly proof.. S&F for an interesting topic..
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You lost me at electric universe.
That's just dumb.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I find it interesting. I used to write off EU theory and never give it a second glance.

I believe that as time goes on, and people stop and actually listen, we will see a meshing of EU theory with mainstream scientific study.

There is a lot of really exciting stuff going on as we speak.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

You mean the Sun is not a nuclear furnace?
It's an electric...thingy?

You mean Gravity is bipolar?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The sun is energy man, and magnetism is bipolar.

If the sun was purely nuclear, why would it's output increase and decrease in cycles? Wouldn't it's output just gradually decrease as it burned through its material?

edit on 7-2-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Wouldn't it's output just gradually decrease as it burned through its material?

No, actually. The Sun is becoming more dense, which increases the pressure at its heart, which increases the amount of energy it puts out. The fuel is being scrunched up more and more.

Since its birth 4.5 billion years ago, the Sun's luminosity has very gently increased by about 30%.3 This is an inevitable evolution which comes about because, as the billions of years roll by, the Sun is burning up the hydrogen in its core. The helium "ashes" left behind are denser than hydrogen, so the hydrogen/helium mix in the Sun's core is very slowly becoming denser, thus raising the pressure. This causes the nuclear reactions to run a little hotter. The Sun brightens.

faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu...

But that's over a span of billions of years. In the past million or so it hasn't changed much. In the past 100, not much at all. Comparatively speaking.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. That was an interesting read, that page anyway. I'll have to check out the entire thing to see what I can glean about sunspots, solar wind, and cme energy.

I don't see any of that mentioned in the navigation headers though.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Since you asked so nicely, it's basically a back and forth between someone who runs a show and a guest who talks to them in this case. It was pretty loose and informal, so yeah go ahead and nitpick.

I liked his app, it was worth looking at and I will use it in the future.

top topics

join