It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US reverses travel ban over court ruling as Trump fumes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

No need to argue. My point is made. You omitted info because it goes against your argument.

You would have nothing to say if he had found a nice american jihadist to form a home with.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
its not Trump who is making America a laughing stock,

Actually, it is Trump who is making the USA a laughing stock.!.

Just look at the massive hissy fit he had all because Obama had a lot more people at his inauguration than Trump did!

He sent his press secretary out to lie to everyone.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

its not Trump who is making America a laughing stock,

Actually, it is Trump who is making the USA a laughing stock.!.

Just look at the massive hissy fit he had all because Obama had a lot more people at his inauguration than Trump did!

He sent his press secretary out to lie to everyone.

Yeah I read the actual quotes and not just the MSM reports of him having a hiisy fit,
When people deliberately tell lies about you Im sure youd want to correct them as well.

The truly educated see the MSM smear campaign for what it is, what I dont understand is how anyone on ATS or any similar type discussion forum cant see it or accept it as it suits their agenda.

When the media no longer tells lies about Trump or greatly exaggerate a story to make headlines then people will think hes crazy or deluded, as it stands I dont think he cared about the numbers (highest TV ratings for an inauguration by miles) and was more concerned about the lies.

You need to remove yourself from your echo chamber of Trump hate, most people are laughing at the US media and the mindless sheep doing all the wailing and protesting, not Trump.

In fact people who hated him a month ago are now starting to think hes OK, pre election I was 1 of 4 Aussies I knew who would admit they were pro Trump and now its flipped, I only know a few hardcore feminists and morons who dislike him.

The world is laughing at you my friend not with you

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Many children and families attempting to be accepted are facing aggression from their homelands, because of political influences related?
If there is fear of threat then open up regions where the refugees can be centralized until their intents are confirmed and before they are permitted into direct society.
Maybe use old farmland to temporarily house the refugees until they pass evaluations.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

When the media no longer tells lies about Trump

Care to detail these lies?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

originally posted by: Annee
GOOD!!!!!

These were legal entries that had the door slammed in their face by "ham handed-trigger finger" Trump.

That's not government. That's the behavior of a slum lord, corporate raider.

Do you think you could refrain from all the childish name-calling?

Name calling?

Those are adjectives: An adjective is a word that modifies a noun (or pronoun) to make it more specific: a "rotten" egg, a "cloudy" day, a "lovely" lady, or a "tall," "cool" glass of water, ham-handed, trigger finger, etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

To be honest no I wouldnt but from just this thread OP they talk about how the talks with Mexico and Oz turned into yelling matches, total BS confirmed by all parties involved.
If their not telling outright lies like the above they are putting such a spin on any Trump news that it really should be called opinion rather than news

If you cant see this then its by choice and Im not gonna change your mind.

You really cant see that the media REALLY has it in for Trump and has been biased against him ever since he announced he was running?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I think you made a pretty specific claim:

I dont think he cared about the numbers (highest TV ratings for an inauguration by miles) and was more concerned about the lies.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mastermasseur
If there is a terror attack on US soil from one of these refugees within the next few months, it's on that judge.

Actually it would be on Trump for failing to get proper vetting of the EO which allowed its over turning.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: mastermasseur
If there is a terror attack on US soil from one of these refugees within the next few months, it's on that judge.

Actually it would be on Trump for failing to get proper vetting of the EO which allowed its over turning.

The EO has not been over turned.

Only 5 sections are under a restraining order.

Some other important parts are in effect, not to mention existing laws.

EO with restrained parts

edit on Feb-04-2017 by xuenchen because: strianed

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I say ok let these refugees im.

But house them on the lands and property of the Bushes, Obama and Clintons.....

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some other important parts are in effect,
In your opinion, what makes those parts important?

not to mention existing laws.
Yes. Existing laws are not currently the issue though, are they?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Quarantine.

6 months. Then everyone is happy.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Quarantine.

6 months. Then everyone is happy.

Wouldn't it be nice if that were true? The first thing that pops into my mind is the same group screaming racism would be accusing him of making Nazi concentration camps. No matter what the President does they will find a reason to throw a fit. He could travel across the country handing out $100.00 dollar bills and they would cry because ti wasn't 200.
edit on 2/4/2017 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look, either Trump acted legally and in accord with the constitution, or he didn't.

Seems a bunch of judges and lawyers think he didn't.

So let's have it out in court, and see how the law of the land judges it.

Presidents are not above the law. And frankly those of you who think he should be above the law, need to take a long hard look at what you're arguing for.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Ok i got a solution. Just stop immigration for everyone who isnt here right now and without a greencard or proper papers. That sidesteps the ruling. Too bad for the christians refugees. Sorry you are blocked too.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Just stop immigration for everyone who isnt here right now and without a greencard or proper papers.

Um. That's what is what the law actually says. No EO required.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just stop immigration for everyone who isnt here right now and without a greencard or proper papers.

Um. That's what is what the law actually says. No EO required.

Ah so they blocked the EO due to its already a policy then right?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ah so they blocked the EO due to its already a policy then right?
No.

But but the law currently does not allow

immigration for everyone who isnt here right now and without a greencard or proper papers.
Which is what you said.

edit on 2/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join