It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Terror Raids at 50 Mosques and Buildings...Coming to America!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This past Wednesday, police in Germany raided over 50 homes, buildings and mosques, dismantling a terror cell planning for a terrorist attack on Germany. They arrested a Tunisian man and are investigating 16 suspects.

The Tunisian man is said to be an ISIS recruiter. How many mosques in America are already safe havens for Islamic terror cells? It's absolutely mind blowing that the left wingers protest and whine about President Trump's insistence on implementing better vetting procedures, FOR THE SAFETY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. There is already evidence that Islamic Jihad is being preached in mosques across Europe. In @13 months, we've had the Nov. 2015 Paris attacks, The Brussels suicide bombings, the Nice truck attack and the Dec. 2016 Berlin Christian market attack. Aren't mosques a perfect location for hate speech and the planning of attacks against "infidels"? Last Tuesday, three individuals were arrested in Berlin, for planning to travel to Syria for training with ISIS. In a separate case, prosecutors in Berlin said that they arrested three people on Tuesday night who were suspected of planning to travel to Syria or Iraq to undergo explosives and weapons training with Isis....ALL associated with a mosque!

In a separate case, prosecutors in Berlin said that they arrested three people on Tuesday night who were suspected of planning to travel to Syria or Iraq to undergo explosives and weapons training with Isis. All three were associated with the Fussilet mosque in Berlin, known as a gathering point for radicals, prosecutors said. Anis Amri, the Berlin Christmas market attacker, visited the mosque shortly before he ploughed a lorry into crowds on 19 December, killing 12 people.

www.independent.co.uk... 56851.html

I'll bet everything I own that Islamic Jihad is being preached right here in America.

Religion of "peace"?, only an ignorant fool would believe that!

I think it's just a matter of time before police in America start raiding mosques, looking for individuals who are planning attacks on American soil. We already know that Muslims do not have any desire to assimilate to Western culture. Look at Dearborn, Michigan and what they're going through.

How can we trust these people? Why wouldn't a President make sure that a strong vetting process was in place to screen out potential terrorists? Were some people (mainly the "left") brainwashed by former President Obama's BS?

I know there are a few who think Christians are just as bad, but I never heard of ANY Catholic priest advocate the killing of a homosexual...have you?

In conclusion, I feel that America needs to keep their citizens safe and learn from the incidents happening abroad. I do believe that raiding mosque's in America is inevitable.

edit on 2/4/2017 by shawmanfromny because: spelling

edit on 2/4/2017 by shawmanfromny because: grammar

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Surely you know there is nothing to worry about. Just because these people will refuse to assimilate to American views and values and threaten to kill any non-Muslim does not mean we should be concerned. /sarc

ETA: They are as good as some Americans. Publicly condoning the assassination of our President. Again no need for concern.
edit on 2/4/2017 by brutus61 because: add content.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
hmmm, showing some backbone right before elections?

I hope the people are smart enough to see through this charade.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Too late. According to German rag Spiegel, they already infiltrated the highest office of the Land, lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Germany has it the wrong way around. You should investigate and vet them before you permit entry into your country, not after.

Of course, it's merely a coincidence that these raids are taking place just months before an election. Merkel seems to think the German people will now suddenly forget she is the one solely responsible for the entire refugee crisis that is crippling member states, and is the cause of so much social unrest not just in Germany, but all of Europe. What a legacy.

Well done Merkel, you bookmarked Germany another chapter-of-shame in the history books.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They seem like the type that would be tolerant of opposing views, women and the LGBT community. Must be why liberals love them so much.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Roust!! Roust!!

Good for Germany. Bad for the EU. The Polizei are nothing to play with ... nor is the average German citizen. Everybody looks at Merkel these days and underestimates all the rest of the country.

I don't view Islam as a religion anymore. I see it for what it is: A theocracy.

the·oc·ra·cy
THēˈäkrəsē
noun
a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.
the commonwealth of Israel from the time of Moses until the election of Saul as King.
noun: Theocracy; noun: the Theocracy

Most people in this world would prefer NOT to be ruled by religion.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yawn...

Yes, and most of the arrested people have to be released some hours later, because no evidence was found, for nothing. Is this reported too? And that the german officials call for help because of all that "anti-terror operations" they have to do? While real terror suspects, or at least criminal enough individuals like A. Amri can have 21 identities, can be known drug dealers without consequences, can ask secret service agents for weapons, get driven around german by V-Männern, secret service henchmen can do an attack and travel around europe after that, right under the eyes of the anti-terror officials. I will do a promised thread about that case if i have more time than now, enough stuff collected.

The other question is, why did we hear, about decades, nothing about nazi terrorism in germany? While we had little reports in local newspapers of busted weapons arsenals, explosives, ammunition en masse, nazi stuff like all kind of nazi militaria, from time to time. But that is somehow not used to fear the people, this guys are never terrorists or had political motives...

While it sometimes is enough to bust a muslim if his wife bought some hairbleech some years ago. Or he some fertilizer in a DIY store because he is a gardener. And he passed a mosque several times the last years. And has a hipster beard.

They tell us the whole time how dangerous terrorism for all of us is, but somehow only islamic terrorism seems to be dangerous for us. So that we need a total surveillance- and police state in the future, to "be save". They tell us that we have around 500 so called islamic Gefährder. A Gefährder could be everyone that is dangerous for TPTB, there is not a definition of a Gefährder yet, so it could be everyone, not only islamic terrorists. But the number 500 ends at 70 Gefährder, that are still in germany, that are maybe really dangerous, following the reports of the "anti-terror officials". That number 500 is used in the MSM, to make the problem bigger than it in reality is. To keep the fear up.

But on the other side we have 600 sentenced, known and ready for violence neo-nazis in Germany, that went undercover before the justice could send them to jail. 600. 100 more than that MSM number of 500 islamistic Gefährders. But somehow nobody talks about this group of 600. They are somehow no terrorists, not used to keep the terror fear up.

At the day of the "50 anti-islamistic-terror-raids" in germany another terror suspect was arrested.At the day where, at the end that one tunisian guy was caught, that maybe did something outside of germany. Who else was caught, any "right-hand of BinLaden"
? The other one who was caught was a neo nazi bomber that blew up some jewish russians and ukrainians with a pipe-bomb in the year 2000, in Düsseldorf. That guy wanted to kill those people and hurted them badly. But the MSM was full of the "islamic terror" raids. Here and there you could read in some MSM a little, almost invisible article about that caught neo nazi bomber, while the "anti-islamistic-terror-raids" ruled the MSM.

Coincidences? Not if you know Germany!
Not if you follow the script of the "anti-terror-war" of the west against the muslim world, since 9/11. To establish, with the help of the well created fear of the average citizens, the terror fear, a police- and surveillance dictatorship(under the ruling of some rich individuals, for their profits) which is disguised as "democracy" under the steady attack of islamistic terror.

It is getting boring, the 1984 enthusiasts need new script writers!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My family left Harput Turkey in 1910 to get away from these freaks. My family wasn't even Christian until decades later. I hope liberals will get this figured out before too long. Islam is bad news for America

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Radicalized atheists who are loyal to money are behind this.

Your self portrayed poo slinging cave men couldn't divulge such a plan. By your own logic of course. Which one is it are they barbaric masterminds or clueless dimwitted clowns?

I'm not the pc brigade but you people and your poison make me sick.

Meanwhile Israel sits back unscathed...

edit on 4-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My family left Harput Turkey in 1910 to get away from these freaks. My family wasn't even Christian until decades later. I hope liberals will get this figured out before too long. Islam is bad news for America

Every religion is bad news for America the sooner it is gone the better. Throughout history religion has slaughtered untold numbers of innocent over a delusion it's time to get rid of such primitive beliefs.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

And only an ignorant fool sees what he wants to see.

Islam promotes peace but Will defend their beliefs if they believe they are threatened. Think about it...Many religions have been persecuted by those who don't believe what they think *cough cough inquisition cough cough.* Not all priests are pedophiles, not all buddists are scam artists, and not all atheists are destined to rot in hell.

Pigeon holing religions is not the answer as they all have their black sheep.
edit on 4-2-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Every religion is bad news for America the sooner it is gone the better. Throughout history religion has slaughtered untold numbers of innocent over a delusion it's time to get rid of such primitive beliefs.

No religion ever killed anyone. People have.

The idea that one needs to wage war in the name of God is indeed a primitive belief.

But the idea that one should love their enemies in the name of God is so counterintuitive that the idea can only be considered far ahead of its time.

Some scientists still believe that the strong survive - and yet the evidence is all around us that foolishness waxes as wisdom wanes.

You lot are far behind.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

And only an ignorant fool sees what he wants to see.

Islam promotes peace but Will defend their beliefs if they believe they are threatened. Think about it...Many religions have been persecuted by those who don't believe what they think *cough cough inquisition cough cough.* Not all priests are pedophiles, not all buddists are scam artists, and not all atheists are destined to rot in hell.

Pigeon holing religions is not the answer as the all have their black sheep.

Islam promotes peace by waging war until every atheist is dead and all Jews and Christians are converted, dead, or slaves. That is their idea of a good result. Go read their books.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

They are in Japan too:

Here is a video of some Japanese visiting Saudi Arabia

edit on 2/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
German Terror Raids at 50 Mosques and Buildings...Coming to America!

No place should be off limits.

But I do agree with the other poster.

Head them off at the pass before going that route.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

That is their idea of a good result. Go read their books.

Um...I have been.

To quote Muhammed himself "Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you." The work i've read comes from the collaboration of nine different scholars. Either you are wrong, I am wrong, or the professionals are wrong. Two outta three ain't bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Very surprised they only arrested one guy in the raid of over 50 homes, buildings and mosques.

Oh wait, no I'm not..

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Personally, I think the religions that teach murdering those who do not share their beliefs, ie. Atheists, Christians, Jews, and other branches of their own religion are the dangerous ones. Not those who promote love, and compassion, and feeding people on the streets, here and abroad.
You can tell a lot about a man by where he puts his money.

I do spend a lot of money on big boy toys, quality food, and other nonsense, BUT, I also set aside $400.00 a month to help feed the homeless in my own city, and assist with other charities in the US , Mexico, and in parts of the old USSR. I even discreetly paid a poor widows electric bill a few times. It was real fun just imagining her expression when she opened her bill and finding that they owed her, and not the other way around I used to be greedy, and only give about 80 bucks a month, but I decided to try to bump it up to 10% of my net income. It made me feel better, and something else happened unexpectedly. I began getting bonuses like crazy. Like about an extra $800 buck a month, and a couple bonuses that $thousands.

Call it what you want, Karma, good fortune, or God, it works for me.
I wonder if radical Islamists are giving from their pockets to help others. Are they feeding children, widows, homeless. Or are they just feeding them bullets and bombs?
edit on 4-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I know there are a few who think Christians are just as bad, but I never heard of ANY Catholic priest advocate the killing of a homosexual...have you?

google- "Fr. Massimiliano Pusceddu" advocating the death of Homosexuals. This happened only Last Year.
edit on PMSaturday27America/Chicago2V2017022728 by ThoughtIsMadness because: punctuation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join