It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don speaking about cutting off heads...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I like to call him don, bc by personalizing him, it forces me to pretend to know him better, like a buddy. It psychologically makes me have empathy for him, in any slim way I can get it and keeps me from going off and wildly talking shiesta about him.

For now, my empathy solely comes from the fact that he is just a lil man-baby with psychological issues.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

IKR?

Who intentionally keeps their kids from being educated or learning about the world around them?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I'm not in any way saying we sit and watch the news all day. It may be 20 mins a week, however, c'mon, its a little different than listening to your president's speech. A lot different actually.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You're a better person than I am. I can't get beyond loathing. Oh and fear...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

IKR?

Who intentionally keeps their kids from being educated or learning about the world around them?

These alt-right wing nuts, they only know misery and hate and brainwash their kids, they are the ones who get upset when there is actual separation of church and state and want to keep gays and trans in the closets so as to not let their children know it is equal to them...gay=bad. non-christian=bad.

They honestly do not believe they are brainwashing their children, they call it "protection". Their God is the one and only and if they find out that someone is not a christian, they will ask questions.
edit on 2-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you just want to repeat that it's different I'll repeat that it's not. If the president is talking about something horrible happening on the international stage then it needs to be talked about. And if you're all right with your kids learning about pedophilia, rape and murder from the news then they should be able to handle the hard truth coming from the leader of their country.

The news does it every single day not one day excluded.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

I heard about someone starting a new "news" network.

It's going to be called ASN, the (All Stabbings Network) and the moniker will be...

"All Stabbery, All the Time. Real-time and up to date; Stabbery when you need it most!"
(Stabbings, beheadings, knifings, shankings, kitchen accidents, you name it. You want stabbings?...ASN is your 24 hour stabbery network.)

Some burger joint out in California has already signed up with them for a major advertising campaign.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Are you talking about the Gary, Indiana local news? jk.
That's funny though.

link   

So I guess it was OK for your kid to watch the news when ISIS idiots were cutting off heads?

Cheers - Dave

link   

The news is force fed, biased B.S.. please tell me you understand that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

In cities such as Atlanta and Detroit, it really is ASN

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So they can be up on current events? Intelligent on subjects, intelligent on life in general. I don't make them watch news, but I assume it's safe to watch for myself (and my child is very smart and inquisitive and likes to watch it as well), sad that I have to stop it when our president comes on, he's a freakin maniac.

The "news" is all brain washing propaganda. It's best children aren't indoctrinated by it (they get enough of that at "school").

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

My point being is don is bluntly using fear to coerce his followers. If you want to sheeple along, go ahead, its your choice.

The news is what you take from it, it clearly is not ALL BS, maybe a small percentage, but you have to stand on your own 2 feet to not get brainwashed. That doesn't mean to not keep up with current events.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So they can be up on current events? Intelligent on subjects, intelligent on life in general. I don't make them watch news, but I assume it's safe to watch for myself (and my child is very smart and inquisitive and likes to watch it as well), sad that I have to stop it when our president comes on, he's a freakin maniac.

The "news" is all brain washing propaganda. It's best children aren't indoctrinated by it (they get enough of that at "school").

I give my child the choice to grow a healthy brain or not, sorry you don't feel the same way.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

My point being is don is bluntly using fear to coerce his followers. If you want to sheeple along, go ahead, its your choice.

The news is what you take from it, it clearly is not ALL BS, maybe a small percentage, but you have to stand on your own 2 feet to not get brainwashed. That doesn't mean to not keep up with current events.

The ANC and Mandela used fear and terrorism and were supported by the US and world in general. I agree that using fear is a terrorist methodology, but I am not a hypocrite. Now go have some more kool-aid ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/2.2017 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

LOL bit of an overreaction. Link please.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Stick them in front of the TV is the surest way to NOT grow a healthy brain I know about short of say lead paint chips.

Spend the next 10 years studying Propaganda, Developmental Psychology, Social Engineering, Mass Communications,, Media Ownership, etc, and you're hair would be on fire over this topic of little children in front of the TV too.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am talking about current events. Anyone who says teaching current events to children is bad is messed up.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm confused by you people. You intentionally keep your kids dumbed down by not letting them watch the news ?

"Dumb if you don't watch the news"?

lulz, anything but

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No news, no questions asked, Christianity and God is the only one and no such thing as gay and trans...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join