It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don speaking about cutting off heads...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I officially now cannot allow my child to watch the news if he is involved. I am speaking of Trump, our new American President.
edit on 2-2-2017 by veracity because: Donald Trump

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The work, thought,and research you did on this post is commendable. Now get back to working on more great posts for us, wonderful thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Why you would let your children watch the news at all is....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So they can be up on current events? Intelligent on subjects, intelligent on life in general. I don't make them watch news, but I assume it's safe to watch for myself (and my child is very smart and inquisitive and likes to watch it as well), sad that I have to stop it when our president comes on, he's a freakin maniac.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This ain't reddit. We expect at least a short explanation what this post is about, maybe a link. What Don, what did he say? This 'threat' needs nuking.

ETA: after reading one of your replies I realised that you don't mean a Mafia 'Don', because that is what I thought this was about. In Mexico, they chop off heads. You couldn't even be bothered to write DONALD. FFS. Lazy, useless threat about nothing. couldn't you have just made that short remark somewhere in an existing thread?

I'm outta here. Shame I can't downvote this. Well I will anyway.

edit on 2-2-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So they can be up on current events? Intelligent on subjects, intelligent on life in general.

Turn off the TV , go outside, quick.

(and my child is very smart and inquisitive and likes to watch it as well)

Because you do. He doesn't know from truth at this age, but 'goes along' with whatever you say...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Sorry, I meant our new American president.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What are you going on about?

Oh and by the way it's

President Trump not "Don"

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Sorry your right I was assuming you were only talking about political news.. like CNN or something.. which would be poison to your children.
edit on 2-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

What Don, what did he say?

Since it was about heads, I figured it was Don Corleone?

It's all there, in the Op!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You have no idea how I raise my child so it be best if you do not comment on it, thanks

And if you think it is bad to watch the news with your children then I feel sorry for yours. At least I give my child the choice to be inquisitive about current events.

edit on 2-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Television in general is not good for children. The stress you're exhibiting means it might not be beneficial for you either.

link   

if my kids were still living at home they wouldn't watch much tv in my house anyway, to much gay/lesbian stuff on tv anymore, talking about cutting off some heads is nothing compared to what is on regular television programming anymore. its not the same world we grew up in(at least not the one i grew up in). im assuming you are talking about trump reffering to cutting off someones head. really i got no clue what your post is about.

link   
On a whim, I put on the last presidential debate while the kids were coloring in the same room. And was immediately mortified about how crude it was.
Yuk. Old people's sexual perversions.

So I suppose that now we don't have to be PC anymore, we can say whatever disgusting thing comes into our minds and use any public platform to do so proudly.
edit on 2-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

So they can be up on current events? Intelligent on subjects, intelligent on life in general.

And you expect to get this from the MSM "news"?????????????

LOLOLOLOL (snort) LOLOLOLOL (snort, snort) LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Oh man, that's a good one!!

Awesome OP by the way! Informative, well sourced, witty, well written...man, it had everything! /extreme sarcasm

edit on 2/2/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: luke1212
Seriously? Glad your children are grown

edit on 2-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

We watch all news sources, I was watching Fox just now when I posted that.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Same response.

BTW...South Park has more 'news' content than the MSM does!!

edit on 2/2/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I typed it while I was watching...on the treadmill at gym. It won't be hard to find your own sources when it becomes available in a perfect internet article.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: intrptr

You have no idea how I raise my child so it be best if you do not comment on it, thanks

And if you think it is bad to watch the news with your children then I feel sorry for yours. At least I give my child the choice to be inquisitive about current events.

Yes I do know how you rase your children. You plant then in front of the magic light box. Precondition their minds to accept their place in Plato's Cave...

Shadows dancing in firelight on the cave wall.

"TV News" is not reality.

Edit: "TV News" is the cover story.
edit on 2-2-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join