It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Witcher Fan Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

If you can not watch video. The above is a four minute and 33 seconds The Witcher fan film. Where Geralt and Triss fight some creature. If you need to know more. Get better internet and watch the video.

All I could think while watching the fight was. Fast attack strong attack. And where was Geralts other sword. Besides that, it was decent for a fan film.

It also made me realize I want a live action The Witcher series that is not the horrible Hexer show from 2002. A series that lasts as long as it took me to finish the third game plus expansion packs. So somewhere north of ten seasons, with ten one hour episodes a season.

Get it done HBO. Please justify my time investment. You just have to switch advertisement from Winter is coming. To Witcher is coming.......

edit on 2-2-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Brilliant , makes me want to sink another 100+ hours in again.

Only one slight oversight , Geralt is only carrying 1 sword.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, he will feel pretty dumb if he runs into a regular bandit. Doesn't he know his silver sword will do less damage. Maybe he is on his way to a blacksmith to pay to get his steel one repaired.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Maybe he is on his way to a blacksmith to pay to get his steel one repaired.

Sounds reasonable to me , I guess as he has Triss with him there's strength in numbers , she can take care of Human foes with help from Geralt's powers.
I found Humans don't like being set on fire.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not a bad thought OP, would fit in nicely with HBO once thrones runs its coarse.

I love the witcher series(and dragon age), however witcher would make a better live action series.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It would make a good show on HBO. But in the context of knowing the nature of The Witcher games. The tag line, Witcher is coming. Might mean something completely different.

However, also having watched Game of Thrones. It might fit perfectly on HBO.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Its pretty cool, does make me want to finish the Witcher 3 game. I sunk something like 40 to 50 hours in and kind of gave off. And despite the unrealistic swordfighting, or at least considering there are magical creatures about and people flinging fire out of there hands, whats realistic right? Anyways it would make a great HBO series, or a mini series at that.

The witcher world and lore is more then on par with Game of Thrones world and lore in just the manner of scope and things there in. In fact if anybody did it they would have way more freedom with the world and story then they have on Game of Thrones, and considering they chopped and cropped out so many things in that show compared to the books, that says a lot.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
One of the best games I have ever played. I am always torn between Witcher and Mass Effect for my favorite video game franchises.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Both are awesome franchises.

top topics

join