It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilter said he wanted a "New World Order"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion
Do you mean like you did to the Native American Indians?

I question the systematic aspect to the Native extermination. I suspect that most of the natives that died out died from 'unintentional' transmission.

But whats that got to do with it? The nazis hated minorities. The German public might've cheerd owens, but if he had been born there he'd not be on their Olympic Team no matter how good of an athelete he was.

Owens was later to remark that it was Roosevelt, not Hitler, who snubbed him

But it was Hitler that tried to exterminate an entire race! No one doubts that americans have a strong undercurrent of racism in their culture, and certainly back then it was even stronger. But even then there wasn't an attempt by the government to round up and murder every last black in the country.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan I question the systematic aspect to the Native extermination. I suspect that most of the natives that died out died from 'unintentional' transmission.

So you are saying they almost wiped out the entire population by accident and that they decided to move into the reservations on their own accord?

But whats that got to do with it? The nazis hated minorities. The German public might've cheerd owens, but if he had been born there he'd not be on their Olympic Team no matter how good of an athelete he was.

Nothing particularly, just trying to point out how the Americans weren't really that much different from Germany at the time and that Germany isn't the only country that's tried to wipe out an entire race before. We British have done it before and some countries are still doing it as we speak.

But it was Hitler that tried to exterminate an entire race! No one doubts that americans have a strong undercurrent of racism in their culture, and certainly back then it was even stronger. But even then there wasn't an attempt by the government to round up and murder every last black in the country.

Hitler wasn't rounding up and murdering Jews at the time of the Olympics though, that happened during the war not before it, so I stick by my original statement that he was treated no worse and probably better in Germany than he was in America.

I don't want to argue over this anyway, there is no point, you are never going to convince me that one fascist country is better than another.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by legion]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion

Originally posted by Nygdan I question the systematic aspect to the Native extermination. I suspect that most of the natives that died out died from 'unintentional' transmission.

So you are saying they almost wiped out the entire population by accident

Infact, yes. While there are records, I beleive, of the US gov sending blankets that were probably infected with, typhus (no?) to indians in reservations in the west, there aren't, so far as I am aware, any records indicating a planned genocide in, say, the northeast. The Native populations were mostly destroyed, as far as I understand it, by disease. Primarily sets of diseases that europeans had picked up from their domesticated animals, of which the natives had very very few. SO some they picked up fom human populations infected thru zoonosis and others they themselves were 'zoonosically' from the animal populations that they accepted (ie horses, cattle, etc).

and that they decided to move into the reservations on their own accord?

Listen, I do not deny that the US government did some pretty atrocious things to the Natives, amoung them displacing them from their territory into poorly administered 'reservations' (concentration camps in the purest sense). And I do not doubt that someone along the line said 'hey, lets give these natives these dirty blankets from the quarentine camps'. What I do doubt is that there was a systematic plan, similiar to the nazi Final Solution, to exterminate them.

Americans weren't really that much different from Germany at the time

I wouldn't pretend that America was some nice little country that never did no harm to no one, but I similiarly wouldn't pretend that the american people and government was as viscious and genocidal as the nazi government.

Hitler wasn't rounding up and murdering Jews at the time of the Olympics though, that happened during the war not before it,

Jews were put into ghettos before war, so far as I understand. But what does the timing matter? Its not like it was a different generation or something.

I don't want to argue over this anyway, there is no point, you are never going to convince me that one fascist country is better than another.

I am not trying to convince you, however I see no rational basis for your assertions. If I was a minority in america during WWII, well, I wouldn't trade places with a minority in Germany during WWII. In the US I'd be mistreated and oppressed. In nazi germany, I'd be starved to the point of death, murdered naked in a gas tank, and thrown into a corpse pile like an animal.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
NWO: Well through Hitler's bio, the News and a whole wack of stuff on various Web Sites and of course pictures on the back of the US greenback there seems to be some interesting stuff here. Rense sight has info on the NWO that is at least interesting if not dangerous.
Dallas

<< 1  2   >>

join