It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilter said he wanted a "New World Order"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Roman empire was, of course, roman. The Holy Roman Empire, famously according to Voltaire, was neither Holy nor Roman nor an Empire. It was run by 'german' rulers.

d3v

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hitlers reign was a part of the global conspiracy to advance the NWo right?

And whos in on this conspiracy?

The Rothschilds amoung the other 12 families.

Now wouldent the Rothschilds of pulled out after the gasings of the Jews?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

And whos in on this conspiracy?

The Rothschilds amoung the other 12 families.

Now wouldent the Rothschilds of pulled out after the gasings of the Jews?

Where is the evidence towards this?
I thought their was 13 illuminati families, which most conspiracy theoriest agree on.

d3v

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hitler being a Rothschild or not is open for debate but what is a fact is that the Rosthchilds are still in league with the NWO agenda even after the Jewish slaughter in the 40's.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Hitler being a Rothschild or not is open for debate but what is a fact is that the Rosthchilds are still in league with the NWO agenda even after the Jewish slaughter in the 40's.

Again,
where is the evidence to suggest this is true??

d3v

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Cant remembers... many pieces.

But listen.

Wasent the Hitler reign/ww2 planned to happen to advance the NWO agenda?

That would mean that the Rothschilds would of been in onit since they are the financial arm of the Illuminati... probably the most vital family in the global conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Rothschilds did - and so did the Rockefellers and Fords - it's not about race. It's about money.

...Race, genetics, petty prejudices are just used to keep the masses dancing, and going at each others throats - and to deflect attention away from the real power, and danger...

[edit on 31-1-2005 by soficrow]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Cant remembers... many pieces.

But listen.

Wasent the Hitler reign/ww2 planned to happen to advance the NWO agenda?

That would mean that the Rothschilds would of been in onit since they are the financial arm of the Illuminati... probably the most vital family in the global conspiracy.

I am listening, but your not.
At ATS we try to back up what we say.

d3v

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow...Race, genetics, petty prejudices are just used to keep the masses dancing, and going at each others throats - and deflect attention away from the real power, and danger....

Yeah true and remembers these guys are all illuminated and they all know the truth and so they know that one race from the other are the same while we ignorant masses (not me) have this artificial pointless view on one race from the other when really were all the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v

What? No, it wasn't. It was an open plan to establish a Greater Germany with dependant satellite ethnic states that were subservient to it.

d3v

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
But such a major event would never of happend without the Illuminati involved now would it?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I know what the third reich was supposed to be, i don't see how it relates to the nwo. The third reich was not a global state with a global religion, which are the minimum requirements for the "NWO" story.

Maybe I am splitting hairs, but I just don't think that the Third Reich can be taken as the "NWO".

I think Hitler wanted a global gov't which is why he went around invading people.

I am saying both are the sense in that they both wanted to bring their order to the world. Well sort of, since Hitler mostly concentrated on living space for the Germans, but you get the idea.

Surf

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
But such a major event would never of happend without the Illuminati involved now would it?

Why would it have to invovle the illuminati? Anything important is defacto related to the illuminati merely because its important?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

the thrust of his ideaology was in creating a 'New Order'
with the blonde-blue, lithe, powerful, Aryans as leaders in this
New Order- -> however that vision went kaput when the
Olympiad was held in Germany!-->[re: Jessee Owens]???

I don't want to appear like I'm sticking up for Nazi Germany but this never fails to make me laugh. People always bring up Jesse Owens as if him winning a medal was some sort of achievement against facism/naziism but what they forget to mention is that while he was in Germany he was treated as a free man, just the same as everyone else and in his home country of America he would have been treated as a second class citizen.

Also Germany won more medals than anyone else did that year.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by legion]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sorry for ignorance, but who are the 12 or 13 families iof the illuminati?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by legion

the thrust of his ideaology was in creating a 'New Order'
with the blonde-blue, lithe, powerful, Aryans as leaders in this
New Order- -> however that vision went kaput when the
Olympiad was held in Germany!-->[re: Jessee Owens]???

I don't want to appear like I'm sticking up for Nazi Germany

Oh really? Then perhaps you might stop defending the state, or find a point that doesn't attempt to. ...Jesse Owen's win did stick in Hitler's craw. Nuf said. ....The fact that racism and Eugenics also existed in the USA doesn't change that fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There's a popular book out called the Lucifer Principle. It's a re-hash of some old German principles that formed the basis of much of the Nazi philosophy. One of the principles in that book is that struggle (ie, personal struggle) is necessary. This is very common in many beliefs, including Neitzche, Islam, Judeo-Christian (Christ enduring on the cross), Buddhism (fasting), etc. Life isn't just all flowers, but it's also about struggle and chaos, and through the struggle, people either die or they are better for it. You know the phrase "That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger." There's also Hitler's MEIN KAMPF, my struggle, and there's also Islam's Jihad, which contrary to belief, actually means "struggle." This struggle is viewed as a purging of the weak, of the chaffe vs. the wheat, etc.

The reason I point this out is because, if you take a twisted view of this struggle, if you make a large population go through a great act of atrocity, then you are performing a huge purging of this population. Assuming that there was a holocaust, then the illuminati made a huge step for themselves in saying that there was a holocaust. Now anyone who thinks of the Jews as illuminati are now called anti-semitic, related to Hitler, and immediately ostracized. You can't wage war against them, you can talk about them, you can't do anything negative to them, because immediately the holocaust will be brought up, and you're called anti-semitic and a Hitler. They are now untouchable.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by legion
while he was in Germany he was treated as a free man, just the same as everyone else and in his home country of America he would have been treated as a second class citizen.

And if he had stayed in Germany, or if there were more blacks in germany, enough to make them more of a part of thepopulation than a novelty, then he, and most of the other blacks, would've been rounded up in ghettos, thrown into forced labour camps, and then systematically exterminated.

Also Germany won more medals than anyone else did that year.

Not terribly surprising , the germans at the time were very pro hygene and probably did have a decent population of good atheletes. The US, similarly, dominated the Olympics for a long time simply because americans didn't have to sporadic famines and could, amoung other things, get a glass of milk everyday.

Besides which, the ultimate test of the nazi claim was WWII itself, and they lost entirely.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Oh really? Then perhaps you might stop defending the state, or find a point that doesn't attempt to. ...Jesse Owen's win did stick in Hitler's craw. Nuf said. ....The fact that racism and Eugenics also existed in the USA doesn't change that fact.

I'm not defending them, I'm just pointing out that the Americans didnt treat the blacks any better than the Germans treated the Jews before the war, or the Jews are treating the Palestinians at this very minute. I just dont see how one racist country beating another is as victory for anti racism.

Here's what Jesse Owens had to say about it.

"When I passed the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him. I think the writers showed bad taste in criticizing the man of the hour in Germany." - Jesse Owens, The Jesse Owens Story, 1970.

In what was to become an act of extreme irony, the American president of the time, Franklin D. Roosevelt, then involved in an election and concerned about the reaction in the USA's southern states, refused to see Owens at the White House: Owens was later to remark that it was Roosevelt, not Hitler, who snubbed him.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

And if he had stayed in Germany, or if there were more blacks in germany, enough to make them more of a part of thepopulation than a novelty, then he, and most of the other blacks, would've been rounded up in ghettos, thrown into forced labour camps, and then systematically exterminated.

Do you mean like you did to the Native American Indians?

[edit on 2-2-2005 by legion]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join