It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Executive Order Reveals Trump Crackdown On Immigrant Welfare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well the good news is Nancy Pelosi keeps saying the people dont want change...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The left doesn't give two #'s about the plight of legal immigrants coming here from Russia or China or Indonesia or Poland or Ukraine, etc, but puts almost their entire focus towards Mexicans and Middle Easterners.

Mexico is our land neighbor.

Refugees from war torn Middle East our partly our fault.

Even so, just because they make the news (for obvious reasons) - - - doesn't necessarily mean other immigrants are pushed aside.

My ex married a Mexican. Even after being married, and doing everything right, paying thousands of dollars - - it took almost 2 years to bring her to America.

edit on 31-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
I hope that when they cut programs that cost taxpayers billions of dollars that they cut our taxes instead of just throwing it somewhere else where it will be wasted. ....wishful thinking I know

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Dear Pelosi, is one of those democrats that no longer represent anything and means anything she is what no human being should become a piece of crap wasting tax payer money for no doing anything.

edit on 31-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

With the deficit that this nation is facing, is going to be hard to have that money back into our pockets.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks Marg.

Me, my wife, other immigrants we know from her part of the world, fully support legal immigration. We just want it to be equal. Allow Mexicans, but give equal opportunity to others as well. Take the best, the brightest, the most ambitious. And stop the illegal immigration.

As of now there's no equality in the system. There's heavy favoritism. That's a slap in the face to many immigrants not within walking distance.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Other immigrants are heavily pushed aside and I know this from being up to my neck in the immigration system and ultimately having judgement day in superior court where we were fully prepared to have my wife cuffed and deported within 30 days, with the same lawyers by our side who opened the books and showed us just how much easier it would have been if my wife happened to be from a select few nations, Mexico one of them.

edit on 31-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And it won't be long before the 'out of work' SJW protest this because their handouts might be next. Oh no, not right, many are being paid to protest by Soros's NGOs. Wonder if they pay taxes on it.

It has been a long wait for a president that gets the picture and does something of Americans.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
While many democrats will no doubt hate this, this is exactly the type of approach Trump should take.

The government of the United States exists to serve the people of the United States. Until all of the citizens of the US are having all of their needs met, the government has no business bringing people in on charity.

We have homeless, people with illnesses, struggling vets, neighborhoods with horrible violence problems, a crumbling infrastructure, just to name a few problems.

These problems have been ignored for far to long, as it seems the last administration was more interested in helping foreign people than his own citizens that he was sworn to work for.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Other immigrants are heavily pushed aside and I know this from being up to my neck in the immigration system and ultimately having judgement day in superior court where we were fully prepared to have my wife cuffed and deported within 30 days, with the same lawyers by our side who opened the books and showed up just how much easier it would have been if my wife happened to be from a select few nations, Mexico one of them.

As I said, Mexico is our land neighbor. Of course they're gonna get preference.

Still - - it took my ex almost 2 years to get his wife to America, and thousands of dollars - - doing everything right.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

And that is why Immigration reform is the most important issue to address.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Leaked directly from the administration I would bet on. It is similar to their twitter posts that incite a severe reaction. They likely have a team of social engineers running responses for reactionary words and compiling them to get a real feel for how the voters react because of the cross section of party lines that are on that medium.

Seems like a great tactic to me, and a quick way without polls to really get raw feedback in a very searchable number of characters and likely tagging @realdonaldtrump in all of them making it that much easier to capture.

Brilliant...and if that's not what they're doing, the should.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
might have abit to do with the PC nature of the world today. cant call them illegal aliens/criminals cause it might hurt someones feelings.
edit on 31-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
delete this it double posted
edit on 31-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Why does our "land neighbor" get such preference? You're using preference insincerely here. Is there a 1% preference, 3%, 5%, more?

It's a helluva lot more. Mexico heavily dominates both the legal and illegal entry of migrants.

Over 25% of immigrants who come here are from Mexico

According to the US Census Bureau, from 1986-2012 we saw 5,551,757 immigrants come from Mexico. Number two was China at 1.3M. After China, Mexico, Philippines and India, no country topped one million.

That's a really loose use of the word "preference". I stand by suggesting it's heavy favoritism brought on by political upside.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust
Another WIN for President Trump!

Another win for the taxpayer.

But not in Cali foreign ya. They always give illegals anything they want. Screw what the U.S. government law is. The state even allows them to enroll in ObamaCare health insurance.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Phoenix

My God, a country of order which is also trimming down needless and redundant laws and regulations while enforcing needed existing laws on the books BEFORE demanding new laws on anything! This is such a breath of fresh air!

This is how a business is run.

Remove redundancies and obvious waste first.

Trump knows business and this country has never been run anything like a business as far as I know.

Its gonna be easy and second nature for him to whip this dump into shape.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Go a step further, all those on welfare should be drug tested.. not just in the US but Aus, NZ, UK..

Fail 3 times, boom no welfare until you do pass 3 times.

I'll say it again, I wish my country had a leader with balls like Trump.. He'll take a hell of a lot of flack for this as per everything else, but at the root of it.. he's a patriot and is doing what is best for the United States

edit on 31/1/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Why does our "land neighbor" get such preference? You're using preference insincerely here. Is there a 1% preference, 3%, 5%, more?

Mexicans were the original natives of CA (except for the indigenous).

They built CA. They used to be able to go back and forth across the border.

They have family here.

You want it to be like North and South Korea - - where families haven't seen each other in 15 years?

Of course there's reason for them to have preference.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join