It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘We are taking names’ of those who fail to support US, Trump’s new UN envoy warns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hell, I don't even remember what my avatar looks like, been awhile. Anyway, what's RATM?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Where are you getting the either with us or against us from OP. I watched the video, it addressed change in the USUN. There was nothing I saw that reinforces the statements in the OP. I thought she gave a good speech, she was talking about fixing things that could be fixed. and trying to get rid of stuff that does not work.

I don't think I missed anything in that video. I was looking for something to substantiate what was said and couldn't find anything that could even be misinterpreted.

I have it as my only quote dude. "she's taking names....."

How so Bush of her.

Where where did this at the top of the thread come from?..... "You are either with us or you're with the enemy? Where have I heard that before? "

Bush said those words, she is saying the same with different words.

With us or the enemy.....

If your not with us we're talking name....

No?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

Hell, I don't even remember what my avatar looks like, been awhile. Anyway, what's RATM?

Oh #. Um....R= Rage , A=Against, T=The.

You know what M stands for now right?

Please chance your avatar pic.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Like I said, it's been awhile and I'm on mobile, can't see the avatars.

Anyway...whose the enemy, the boogeyman. Whose us?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is good news, it's about time the US stood up for itself and it's allies in the UN. Obama used the UN, an anti-American organization, to bypass the US Congress, like in the Iran Deal. It doesn't seem like Trump will be following suit, this bodes well for America. As for taking the names of those against us, seems like a rational strategy that any sane person, or country, would do.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I want the intelligence trained drunken Snarl, is he here?

I was on the wagon (self-imposed) all week. Am filling the second glass as soon as the period appears at the end of this sentence.

Allow me to pour you one,..... Or three! Eh?

Something's fishy. You know it also.

Of course there's something wrong. No one ever lays down ultimatums like Haley just did during the practice of diplomacy. As memory serves, she wasn't on the best of terms with Trump during his campaign. He might have set her up. I wouldn't put it past him.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ok so a fu-paw? (Sic?)

And Iran? What don't I know or missing?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Oh #. Um....R= Rage , A=Against, T=The.

You know what M stands for now right?

Please chance your avatar pic.

He just did a google search for a cool avy and has no idea what it represents or references

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

This could be a pre step to bring back sanctions that a lot of the GOP wanted to keep on . The nuke sanctions worked until time ran out and the UN had to step away from them and at the same time Russia could do overtly what they may have been doing covertly . In fact I think even some US interests were covertly shirting the sanctions .

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Speak for yourself pal. You have no idea what I think or why I do things, so don't kid yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 28-1-2017 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Where are you getting the either with us or against us from OP. I watched the video, it addressed change in the USUN. There was nothing I saw that reinforces the statements in the OP. I thought she gave a good speech, she was talking about fixing things that could be fixed. and trying to get rid of stuff that does not work.

I don't think I missed anything in that video. I was looking for something to substantiate what was said and couldn't find anything that could even be misinterpreted.

I have it as my only quote dude. "she's taking names....."

How so Bush of her.

Where where did this at the top of the thread come from?..... "You are either with us or you're with the enemy? Where have I heard that before? "

Bush said those words, she is saying the same with different words.

With us or the enemy.....

If your not with us we're talking name....

No?

She said that allies in the UN that don't have their back, they are taking names, and will deal with them accordingly. That is common political practice.

I'll give an example. A Senator drafts a bill that benefits the people who elected him, he makes deals with others to get the bill passed, those who help him he keeps a record of and those that vote against him he also keeps record of. When someone who voted to help him wants a bill passed, he will return the favor, when someone who voted against his bill drafts a bill he may vote against it. This is common in our government and the UN does a similar thing. They call this pork barrel spending here in America.

What she is saying is that We will use our influence to promote our policies, lately the Dems have been giving too much to the UN and are not getting anything in return to help our people. Obama's administration was basically sucking up more to the UN than previous presidents I think, So did GWB but not as much as Obama did. At least we are not leaving the UN. Remember, the UN needs us, we are the powerhouse of military might.

I wouldn't put too much into this speech. It just reaffirms we are not pansies.
edit on 28-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Connector

Speak for yourself pal. You have no idea what I think or why I do things, so don't kid yourself.

Its just ironic. Rage against the machines and there logo is your avatar, they have a song"Know your enemy" which you promote whilst asking who the enemy is.

Is just funny. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It was a very common practice with Bush also. *wink*

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl
And Iran? What don't I know or missing?

There are a lot of layers. Some of it can be heard if you listen to rumblings from the Kingdom of Saud and translations coming out of the Holy Land.

1. Mad Dog Mattis was held back when he was in uniform. The suit he's wearing now wasn't issued with a leash and a choker chain. I know enough about this guy to truly be afraid of what he's capable of. OTOH, I totally respect him. He's an old-school Officer and a Gentleman. I believe he is quite capable of taking the Jihad right back to the Muslims ... and killing them all. And, I think he'd do it if 'they' provoked him. Those people over there let their religion think for them ... not good at all.

2. Does António Guterres have a spine? Is he smart enough to keep Trump from running a hostile takeover, carving up the company and selling off pieces to the highest bidders? Is he foolish enough to take a knee and start doing Trump's bidding? He's very very new. Where is Europe getting its oil from now? Where will they be getting it from if Putin gets his pipeline run across Syria?

3. 0bama feinted the Pacific Pivot. Remember all the things Wesley Clark let out of the bag and know that they must come to pass. Look at the date on this.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

My apologizes if you were being intentionally obtuse to make a rhetorical point. The Band's video / your avatar were referenced on the first page and from your last couple of posts, you appeared to miss the connection.

If not, now you know the actual reference behind your avy

As for OP.

Weirdest thing for me was the US-UN phrase, repeated. Have never heard that phrase before, could she have meant the US's new team for the UN? Or is this newspeak?
edit on 28-1-2017 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector
Weirdest thing for me was the US-UN phrase, repeated.

That made me wonder as well. Something was being communicated ... but I damn-sure didn't catch what it was.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That's true but as it seems that the actual Government seems to be in some parallel universe where plurality is condoned and practiced. This congresswoman has been on the ground and found out that their are no moderate rebels in Syria. So is America on a suicide mission saying here are the arms attack us and see what you get? www.rebel1ne.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wtf is up with the whole US, UN thing?? More than once, too. Some code or hidden message? There is some really strange # going on right now. This is actually unsettling though. I don't like the feeling her words evoke. Not one little bit. Can't explain it, not even gonna try...just gives me a very bad feeling.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Perhaps because there is a whiff of Fascism emanating from the White House .

Definition of fascism
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
www.merriam-webster.com...

I wonder how the other nations that make up the UN will react to the new US UN and if a change of HQ may be required.

edit on 29-1-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join