It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cluster of UFOs was filmed hovering over the border between the US and Mexico.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If THAT many people saw something unusual in the sky, it'll turn up in the local news that UFO's disrupted the border crossing. Anyone speak here spanish and can check news sites?

It's totally irrelevant that the video landed on Secureteams site, this is easy to verify as a real or fake event without ever mentioning ST10.

BYW....but thanks for fighting over it like it's relevant!
Wasted most of two thread pages.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don`t think we can build a wall tall enough to keep "those" illegal aliens out.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
If THAT many people saw something unusual in the sky, it'll turn up in the local news that UFO's disrupted the border crossing. Anyone speak here spanish and can check news sites?

It's totally irrelevant that the video landed on Secureteams site, this is easy to verify as a real or fake event without ever mentioning ST10.

BYW....but thanks for fighting over it like it's relevant!
Wasted most of two thread pages.

I did a cursery search and found these 3.
El Mexicano
www.el-mexicano.com.mx...

FRONTERA
www.frontera.info...

El Sol de Tijuana y el Esto de las Californias
www.elsoldetijuana.com.mx...

I don't hable espanole, so I may have missed something.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Did you find these 3 news sources or did you find these 3 news sources talking about the case? I ask because I couldn't find any reference to the case in any of them.

PS: although I may not know some words I can read Spanish.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is the original video created by Valdo Morales and uploaded to Youtube
on January 23, 2017. All the rest are copies distributed by Morales partners
included the one by infamous hoaxer secureteam10 dated January 26, 2017.

The UFO orbs are CGI added later to the video by Valdo Morales as part of
the intended viral campaign to support the invasion of the Otay Customs
in Tijuana by citizens from Tijuana. It seems UFOS are popular to attract
the attention in this kind of political manifestations.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Yes! you are Lux, so far are right in that Why focus on the person(s) that show something that someone else gave them. Just because the messenger might be off center, does not make what they present that way too...Drives Me crazy here!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The video is an obvious fake. It also comes from a known hoaxer. Better?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The irony in all of this,

is that most likely 1st contact will be had via a drone of an ET, with such a vast universe, why would they even waste their time looking? They wouldn't they'd use scout drones.

These scout drones wouldn't need to do much but, travel and observe / transmit.

They'd most likely look like little orbs of reflective light.

A sphere if one of the best shapes to travel as, if it wasn't our planets wouldn't be shaped as such, nature has answers.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram
trump never said that his wall would be sitting on the ground...
meet the new border patrol.
won't cost any money either, since they want their payment in human flesh.. the lottery to see who will go with the aliens will be televised nationally 9 pm eastern time, those who's social security numbers are drawn should be ready to be picked up by homeland security by 10 am eastern time tomorrow..
and oh ya, thank you for your sacrifice!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Agreed

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Did you find these 3 news sources or did you find these 3 news sources talking about the case? I ask because I couldn't find any reference to the case in any of them.

PS: although I may not know some words I can read Spanish.

They are the three newspapers in Tijuana, Mexico. I briefly scanned through them and saw photos of gas price protests, people being arrested, and dead body's from gun shots. I don't hable Espanole. I saw no images of the cell phone lights in the sky. If you could read some of them and get back, I think it would be interesting. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
This is the original video created by Valdo Morales and uploaded to Youtube
on January 23, 2017. All the rest are copies distributed by Morales partners
included the one by infamous hoaxer secureteam10 dated January 26, 2017.

The UFO orbs are CGI added later to the video by Valdo Morales as part of
the intended viral campaign to support the invasion of the Otay Customs
in Tijuana by citizens from Tijuana. It seems UFOS are popular to attract
the attention in this kind of political manifestations.

Could you please send a message to Raymondoko with your information?
He obviously has difficulty in reading your post with the new information, that Valdo Morales is the original contributor of the video, and not a known hoaxer. Maybe the only phrase that he can type is hoax and fake. I'm sure we'll see it at least a dozen more times here in my OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
I think everything is fake, all we see hear experience and touch, smell , fake it's all crap. It's not real. It's a big stupid game.

In a sense, you're right about that.

Well, at least about everything we touch being 'fake'.

You see...in the strictest possible sense...nothing touches anything else...if it did, the Universe would be blown back to loose atoms in micro-seconds.

The sensation we feel when we think we're 'touching' something isn't what we think it is...i.e. the atoms of our skin, of our fingers let's say, never makes physical contact with anything else, only the nuclear forces acting upon each other 'touch', this is actually what we 'feel', not the contact with the object.

Imagine what would happen if the atoms of the skin on my fingers, could actually touch the atoms of yours?

Yeah...

So this part at least, is correct.

What we think of as something as common place and everyday as touching someone, and object, a liquid...is totally wrong.

It's all about perceptions really.

As far as the clip goes...there are much too many people willing to jump headlong onto the hoax bandwagon, simply because an opportunistic youtuber got hold of a copy of the clip and is promoting it online. I don't know the guy at ST10, but remember, even a liar is truthful most of the time..the best liars are.

To automatically assume this clip is hoaxed based on nothing of substance is almost akin to hysteria. This doesn't prove the clip genuine of course, only that it is short-sighted to ignore it based on prejudice alone.

edit on 29 1 2017 by MysterX because: Added text.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Looks ok to me, I'd hedge my bets this is ATS attempting censorship, as ATS is now well
Known for. The same censorship that is used in relation to any Planet X thread.

I now consider this forum a hoax, I mean the way it's run and the fact people are crying out for someone to do the thinking for them (see beginning of thread) pathetic has taken in a new meaning.

I've been followed by these orbs for years, be wary of the push to name all UFOs alien, humans are the aliens being created within the last 10,000 years, those who we refer to as aliens have been on planet much longer than us, Cryptoterrestrial..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

ATS attempting censorship

how, exactly? its still right here on a public forum

The same censorship that is used in relation to any Planet X thread

such as? I see no evidence of any censorship other than the removal of off-topic or flaming posts in any of the PX threads you have created. And lets be honest here, you really only mean your threads don't you. BEcause you have had some closed because you already had older ones on the very same subject. That isn't censorship, that's ATS staff correcting your breaches of the posting rules

I now consider this forum a hoax, I mean the way it's run and the fact people are crying out for someone to do the thinking for them (see beginning of thread) pathetic has taken in a new meaning.

If you consider ATS a hoax, why do you return every month like clockwork to post more nonsense in your PX thread. People posting comments and questions you cannot answer in your threads is perfectly normal. The problem is you don't face them and even attempt to answer them. None of that makes ATS a hoax forum. If you want unadulterated attention and sheep who will follow your every word as gospel, go to GLP or Poleshift.ning

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Are you confused? It's a fake, I called it a fake, SS10 routinely pan handles fakes. You also seem to have misread what you replied to...Valdo Morales IS a hoaxer, because he created this hoax video, but he did it as a joke, not to make money off it.

The original video was from Jan 23 and has 142 views...SS10 then STOLE the video without providing the source, claiming they pulled it off instagram and that someone nefarious was deleting the video trying to keep it suppressed...THAT IS CALLED A HOAX. They lied. SS10 are hoaxers, as is the video in the OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I find it strange that most sightings lately are of orbs.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks both ArMap & Vilolater1 for checking into more sources.

Truly if THAT many people were observing something that extraordinary while waiting to cross the border it would have been in the local news, if even as a humorous article, as well as splashed all over FB.

Without at least some corroborating stories, I'm apt to call it just another click-bait story.

The odds of everyone allegedly present keeping quiet about something that unusual is pretty remote.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Could you please send a message to Raymondoko with your information?
He obviously has difficulty in reading your post with the new information, that Valdo Morales is the original contributor of the video, and not a known hoaxer.
For reading comprehension, you just scored a flat zero. The post you replied to said Valdo Morales is the original contributor of the video, and IS the known hoaxer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join