It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cluster of UFOs was filmed hovering over the border between the US and Mexico.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
A border control post in Tijuana, Mexico witnessed a group of seven or eight lights appearing in the sky. The lights were so amazing that not only did it stop traffic, but even the border staff even left their posts to watch the 'UFOs' light up the sky. However the article states that the 14 minute clip disappeared from the net, only to reappear again on Instagram. The video displays cars beeping their horns as drivers and passengers pull over, get out and watch the objects overhead.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...
Could be a hoax, or Mylar balloon floating against the wind, or maybe even Galactic support for the Yuuuuge Wall.
And yes, the video is water marked with the bogus secureteam logo. Who knows.
edit on V192017Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 04:19:58 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I hope it's real, I've been waiting for this for 10 years.

good find!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Tyler from UFO monitoring group Secureteam said the clip was later restored to Instagram - before it was removed for a second time.

Tyler Glockner is a hoaxer , the UFO's look like typical CGI orb effects to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But Gortex, what if this is a Matrix and everything we think is real is actually CGI? If we're programmed to believe it's real, unless we, like NEO, look beyond the Matronix field, how would we know the difference?

Question Everything!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hmmm.. Not sure. Possibly drone testing or hoax. I'll wait and see what Phage says. PHAGE??

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

HAIL PHAGE! Oh come on, you have a brain, use it!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Tyler from UFO monitoring group Secureteam said the clip was later restored to Instagram - before it was removed for a second time.

Tyler Glockner is a hoaxer , the UFO's look like typical CGI orb effects to me.

It does make me wonder. Here is his video from utube.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Holographic Universe theory doesn't change the fact Glockner is a hoaxer , it's fine questioning everything but when you have an answer to a question it makes no sense to repeat the question.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

The boy who cried wolf comes to mind....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
secure team ten once again. amazing how they get all the 'real' footage.

ugh, shame...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Probably they want the wall building contract.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

In before hoax BIN. Looks like cgi to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

In before hoax BIN. Looks like cgi to me.

Too bad ATS doesn't have a forum that every member can submit videos for analysis.
I don't have any software that I know of that would do CGI, let alone, be able to afford it. What software or program do you use?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Adobe After Effects.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

If it is fake, it's a good one. I can hear people at the end of the video screaming : "Miren, Miren !" (look, look !).

edit on 28-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Yes, ok.. but can you prove he's a hoaxter?

I mean everyone could be a hoaxter, including you.

What's up or down? How would we know, does it matter and who cares?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I think everything is fake, all we see hear experience and touch, smell , fake it's all crap. It's not real. It's a big stupid game.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You need to thing outside your tidy little boxes. You aren't. You're depending on your senses, look outside yourselves. Why do you think Buddhist monks are more in touch with reality than most people are? Because they let go, they aren't subject to their surroundings so said by their masters.

Screw what you've been taught, for once in your life, or continue to be sheep. I don't really care, it's not my life, it's yours. Just think about it, instead of being dicks.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Adobe After Effects.

So there must be Adobe code or whoever's software their using, embedded in the video right? Can you take a look and see?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Right, but they could be filming something that has been taken out and the orbs added in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join