It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Man Creepy alt right mind control chaos magic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Relax man. Moon man is just a regular old meme. It's nothing serious and its nothing literally political.

Moon man has been around long before "meme magic" and alt-right were a thing.
The music is all part of the meme too. There's no conspiracy or cult.

A friend and I usually reference moon man now and then, and even used it as an avatar in some areas on the Internet (just for the meme). It's just a meme and it most likely originated from 4chan.

Edit:

The funny thing about all of this meme magic, power of kek, etc is that it is just another meme.

Liberals and the media are so gullible that people (mainly from 4chan) are baiting everyone thinking that there is some secret society or cult. That there is some sort of meme agenda.

Memes arent as serious or dramatic as you think! If you think that memes are plotting against society, then you should go take a vacation away from TV and your computer
edit on 28-1-2017 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

The funny thing about all of this meme magic, power of kek, etc is that it is just another meme.

Yeah right....

Like Christ hanging on a cross is just another meme.

edit on 28-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yeah right....

Like Christ hanging on a cross is just another meme.

Wow well played, I had to wipe off my screen after a spit take

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Memetic magick was written about before 4chan even existed lol. The chan networks are only from 2003, even the great book memetic magick was released in early 2004 but the concepts were written about long before that in the 90s in occult forums and IRC rooms.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: unfor54k3n
Memetic magick was written about before 4chan even existed lol. The chan networks are only from 2003, even the great book memetic magick was released in early 2004 but the concepts were written about long before that in the 90s in occult forums and IRC rooms.

You could easily push it back to Robert Anton Wilson culture jamming and operation mind f*ck

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FreakySteve

True but thats closer to the chaos magick roots when It was big in the 80s, technology and the internet were not at the right level yet as a medium.

I find it interesting that very few people even know about this stuff or care especially considering ATS used to love these types of conspiracies and occult material. Guess thats how much this websites changed over the years.
edit on 29-1-2017 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

PRAISE KEK brother

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Listen up and see if you understand what I'm saying this time.

I don't care about stupid kek and meme magic is a bunch of BS pseudo mystic woo crap. As is the moon man.

What I'm talking about is the overwhelming evidence of the Alt-Right being racist white nationalists and pushing hate toward others. This moon man being just a recent example.

That is what I'm talking about. The fact that the Alt-Right has infiltrated our politics and has a leader of the movement with an ear of the President.

I'm talking about the real ramifications of that very real world influence on the Government. I don't care about stupid mythology surrounding kek or the idea of meme magic either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join