It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Man Creepy alt right mind control chaos magic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I stumbled on a Vice Article and found some thing very disturbing...

Borrowing the crescent moon 80s McDonald's ad character, Mac Tonight, white supremacists co-opted this wholesome fast-food mascot (ironically based off of black music icon, Ray Charles) as a face for text-to-speech rap song "parodies" (that aren't worth linking to) that explicitly describe myriad gruesome scenes of murdering black people, while dredging up every epithet you can think of. It's like if Stephen Hawking's computer and Weird Al had a really racist child that had an internet connection but no creative talent.

article here

So I went and hit Moon Man and the first thing that pops up is this bizarre
Mac Tonight Max Headroom Text to voice thing,
I could only take a few seconds of it, I'm not sure I should post a link

it's on you tube but still
so if mods want to nix it ,,,,, no problem, but think this is important

DELETED VIDEO BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH, you can just Google moon man and it will come up

Vice has talked before about alt right memes being chaos magic

in this article here.

So is meme magic dangerous? Curtis suggests it is, but uses a phrase familiar to government intelligence communities to describe the phenomenon: “perception management.”

edit on 27-1-2017 by FreakySteve because: deleted video because I realized it was to vulgar awful racist, Google it yourself I look for one that's more tame and post elsewhere

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Never heard of Ben Garrison before so I go to his wikipedia page and it's bizarre unlike any wiki page I've ever seen

wiki

Ben Garrison
Ben Garrison (edit | talk | history | links | watch | logs | views) – (View log · Stats)
(Find sources: "Ben Garrison" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · HighBeam · JSTOR · free images · free news sources · The Wikipedia Library · NYT · WP reference)
No reliable source coverage whatsoever. AfDing instead of PRODding because I'm hoping for a speedy SNOW close on this. Brustopher (talk) 22:07, 3 September 2015 (UTC)

Improve sources and keep. Examples: The Nib, Online Hate Prevention Institute (Australia) (includes fair use image), Radix, Vice News '''tAD''' (talk) 22:38, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
The Nib is a a blog on medium, radix is a journal run by white supremacists and the OHPI source is written by Garrison about himself. That only leaves the VICE source. Still not notable. Brustopher (talk) 22:47, 3 September 2015 (UTC)
The OHPI find his story to be a relevant to their cause from the other side of the world '''tAD''' (talk) 22:49, 3 September 2015 (UTC)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's just a bunch of 4chan users making the most distasteful songs to troll "normies" it's really nothing more nefarious then that.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I kind of figured that, but it's still creepy as hell.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Moon Bat is more like it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"Alt-Right meme chaos magic", sounds like some fake news CNN would come up with.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FreakySteve

Praise KEK.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Moon Bat is more like it.

I probably should have posted it in skunk works,

It's not that I believe chaos magick is real or not, but the creators of this stuff sure do.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Praise KEK.

Exactly

/alt-right-pepe-the-frog-meme-chaos-magick-trump/

Kek is the “bringer-in of light,” and was one of the eight Egyptian deities of primordial chaos (called the Ogdoad) worshipped in Hermopolis. One of the four male-female pairs of the Ogdoad, the god Kek and goddess Kauket, expressed the aspect of darkness of primordial chaos. Interestingly, all the gods in the Ogdoad were depicted as men with the heads of frogs; their female companions with the heads of serpents, as seen below.

It’s obvious there could be some Magick involved in posting Pepe memes/sigils. Most who post these images probably aren’t aware of Chaos Magick, though, making the meme primarily effective on the level of Malkuth (the physical world and four elements). Because there are so many people posting Pepe memes, using the collective emotions, concentration and intensity of Trump supporters, it’s apparent the Pepe image has moved from a mere cartoon to an actual sigil with a lot of force behind it. And the fact that the image has clearly rattled the Clinton campaign and groups like the SPLC and ADL lends even more credence to Pepe’s status as magical sigil.

edit on 27-1-2017 by FreakySteve because: added second quote

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Maybe I shouldn't have used the term chaos magic.

But it does follow the principles,

Most of the people into chaos magic are agnostic at best

You can look at this as a natural type of thin with no Woo involved in it at all.

Call it psychological manipulation, and then add to that the concepts involved in the original meaning of the word meme.
That an idea goes out and has a life of it own.

wiki page for the word meme

The word meme originated with Richard Dawkins' 1976 book The Selfish Gene. Dawkins's own position is somewhat ambiguous: he welcomed N. K. Humphrey's suggestion that "memes should be considered as living structures, not just metaphorically"[9] and proposed to regard memes as "physically residing in the brain".[10] Later, he argued that his original intentions, presumably before his approval of Humphrey's opinion, had been simpler.[11] At the New Directors' Showcase 2013 in Cannes, Dawkins' opinion on memetics was deliberately ambiguous.[12]

A meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".[2] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures.[3]

I always thought it was Ironic that the word Meme got away from Dawkins, that the word meme became it's own meme on some weird meta level,
this would be an aspect that totally fits into chaos magic

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I think an important first step for many is just realizing the link between the message within the meme magic, chaos magic, or whatever you choose to call it and the group that is responsible for putting it out there.

Some people are still in denial about the two being linked, including some of it's own members. So they claim anyway. Although as time goes on I think it gets more difficult to believe them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Couple that BS with a slice of NLP and you got some powerful mojo.

Cyber voodoo...worthy of more investigation. This is what ATS should be about...
edit on 27-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Cyber voodoo...worthy of more investigation. This is what ATS should be about...

thanx, it's creepy, there's plenty of stuff to poke around investigating into.

It's definitely meant to manipulate people,
pretty much the definition of a juicy conspiracy theory.

There probably are a bunch of threads on here about this stuff but I'd never seen the moon man guy before.

here's one

Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, An Egyptian God of Darkness, and Chaos Magick

edit on 28-1-2017 by FreakySteve because: added the thread link

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Let me lend a hand here.

Kek is the “bringer-in of light,” and was one of the eight Egyptian deities of primordial chaos (called the Ogdoad) worshipped in Hermopolis.

Kek was started in World of Warcraft. The two warring factions, The Alliance and The Horde, had separate languages. one faction could not see what the other was saying, the languages were scrambled.

At some point, people figured out that "Kek" was the Horde word for "Lol".

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreakySteve

originally posted by: olaru12

thanx, it's creepy, there's plenty of stuff to poke around investigating into.

It's definitely meant to manipulate people,
pretty much the definition of a juicy conspiracy theory.

There probably are a bunch of threads on here about this stuff but I'd never seen the moon man guy before.

here's one

Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, An Egyptian God of Darkness, and Chaos Magick

that guy has a really awesome thread on this and it only got 12 flags, we he just got another one from me

well worth checking out

Uh, Chaos Magick?

Yeah. To put it shortly for those who are unfamiliar, Chaos Magick could be described as a non-dogmatic system of Magick built on the notion that reality can be manipulated and that methods for doing this can be discovered through experimentation. There generally are no rituals, magick words, gods to sacrifice to. There are simply methods that individual practitioners believe work for them and these methods are shared in books and within the community. One of the most common techniques is to create a sigil that encapsulates intent. One way of doing this is to write out the intention as a sentence and then take each letter of each word of the sentence and weave them into an image that is unique but recognizable to you as a symbol of your intention. While concentrating on the image, you do something that causes a very intense sensation or emotion; for example, inflicting pain upon yourself. This is thought to be a sort of shortcut that helps to project your will into the universe, perhaps by interfering with the parts of your consciousness that would otherwise act as a governing mechanism. When a sigil is seen by many, it becomes a "hypersigil" -- thought to be exponentially more powerful than an ordinary sigil, channeling the emotional experience of everyone who interacts with it.

The theory is that Pepe became a hypersigil representing the will of the /pol/ members to see the political order overturned by Mr. Trump.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery

Let me lend a hand here.

Kek is the “bringer-in of light,” and was one of the eight Egyptian deities of primordial chaos (called the Ogdoad) worshipped in Hermopolis.

Kek was started in World of Warcraft. The two warring factions, The Alliance and The Horde, had separate languages. one faction could not see what the other was saying, the languages were scrambled.

At some point, people figured out that "Kek" was the Horde word for "Lol".

I get that and I've heard that origin story before,
but there is an actual Kek,

unless this wiki page is a fake one made by 4chan

Kek wiki

In the oldest representations, Kekui is given the head of a serpent, and Kekuit the head of either a frog or a cat. In one scene, they are identified with Ka and Kait; in this scene, Ka-Kekui has the head of a frog surmounted by a beetle and Kait-Kekuit has the head of a serpent surmounted by a disk.[5] In the Greco-Roman period, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman, as were all four dualistic concepts in the Ogdoad.

depicted as a frog-headed man,

So is kek just a joke and it just happens to match an Egyptian frog headed God.

Is that wiki page a joke, wouldn't it have been found by now, the pepething is pretty well known

edit on 28-1-2017 by FreakySteve because: typo

edit on 28-1-2017 by FreakySteve because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Pretty interesting video about meme magic and the rise of Kek.

Memetic Magic: Manipulation of the Root Social Matrix and the Fabric of Reality

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh my, there is indeed a Kek. Thanks for that, I had no idea.

It’s obvious there could be some Magick involved in posting Pepe memes/sigils.

I do accept that it is possible that there is a type of magic behind memes in general.

I mean come on though...

At this point, we may as well start saying that the Lord of Choas, "Lulz" is coming to initiate all the normies.

Seriously though, this is a big troll my friend.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Sourcery because: changed darkness to chaos because kek is already the lord of darkness, KEK

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

I'm with you in that as interesting the whole Kek myth may be as an entertaining theory, let's put it on the back burner for a second and talk about something a little more practical to our everyday lives.

Let's get back to this new Openly Racist Moon Man that's been patched together by some of the Alt-Right Nerd Squad Dept. As we all know the Alt-Right has become a movement of some sort, loosely organized, with various types of people and supporting a wide range of agendas. It has gained enough momentum to even steer US politics even and has a professed icon within it's ranks as a consultant to the President of the US who also heads his own media outlet which is a platform for the Alt-Right.

That's a pretty powerful cult, for lack of a better word, that has entered the main stream of society. Whatever anyone thinks of the Alt-Right it cannot be argued that in some form or another they have influence upon society and can create change on some level.

So when looking at other aspects of their cult ideas and messages, including this new one, it should make at least all Americans stop and consider exactly what types of changes are they going for and why. I think this is a more serious priority than the alleged Blind Idiot God of Chaos that we should think about.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Its funny that most of 4chan has no idea they are being played by cyber occultists. Your thread is actually right on the money but people wont admit it. They think its just a big troll when they are just being used to fullfill the memetic magick and manipulate the masses with mind viruses.

This is the next step beyond chaos magick of old. Its connected to the information age and internet as a means of achieving ones will. Memetic magick aka Reality hacking. The natural out growths of the older chaos magick and occult systems of old.

If your actually interested in it and not the nonsense troll 4chan fools but want to know the real deal concepts behind it check out this book. Theres pdf version you can google but I wont link it here because its technically pirated.

Memetic Magic: Manipulation of the Root Social Matrix and the Fabric of Reality

www.amazon.com...

Excerpt:

Symbols embedded within works of art are re-presentations of complex memetic structures which in many cases can be correctly labeled thought viruses. Since all human beings who have had any prolonged contact with society are programmed to some degree, large portions of the human mind (especially the thinking portion of the psyche which utilizes language) are constructed almost entirely of complex memetic structures. The complex memetic structures which form the cognitive linguistic (language using) portions of the human mind possess strong defenses, both passive and active, against contamination by invading thought viruses and memetic structures. A human mind will resist any ideas which do not bind correctly within the existing memetic structures which form the framework of its linguistic consciousness. Programmed minds will only listen to what they want to hear. Therefore, it is seldom possible for an idea to be taught to another person directly. Ideas which do not fit into the binding points within a mind will be resisted and rejected. In many cases an individual will desire to convey a specific idea to other human beings, but finds, when offered in their most diluted form, his ideas will be rejected. Oftentimes the solution to this problem is to create a work of art in which the artist’s message, or root meaning, is embedded. By work of art is meant any artistic endeavor which is traditionally considered to reside within the artistic sphere; be it literature, painting, music, movies, sculpture, etc. The artwork serves to focus the attention of the programmed conscious mind, while the root meaning (thought virus or memetic structure) embedded within slips unnoticed into the subconscious.

There is no inherent goodness in art. The idea to be conveyed in a work of art can have any quality from a startling revelation intended to better the human condition to a blatant deception designed to conceal truth and take power. On many occasions an artist will embed a root meaning into his art which he believes will serve the greater good, but in reality the artist’s concept of the greater good may be nothing more than an unusually complex example of the replication phase of a thought virus of which the artist has been infected without his knowledge. Most artists, like most people, are programmed by the dominant memetic structures, or cultural ideal types. Dominant memetic structures are only concerned with maintaining their dominance by replicating to as many minds as possible, not with the greater good of humanity, except in how the greater good of humanity serves to benefit the replication possibilities of the dominant memetic structure.

All artwork, even the most rudimentary, contains complex memetic structures residing at many different levels within the work of art. An intelligent mind can dilute a work of art much as a chemist can dilute a uniform mixture of diverse chemicals. Recognition of the root meanings inherent in artistic endeavors can lead an individual to a source of great understanding and power.

Artistic Symbolism

Every artistic endeavor contains numerous symbols embedded at many different levels within the work of art. Some of these symbols are imbedded into the art with willed conscious intent while others are the result of subconscious communication. Of the two types of symbols inherent in artwork the subconscious symbols are the most interesting. The consciously created symbols within artwork are complex memetic structures which can be correctly labeled thought viruses or thought contagions, depending on whether the memetic structure attempts to use the mind it has infected for the purpose of further replication.

A Memetic Magician wishing to spread fashioned thought viruses would do well to consider imbedding his creations into a work of art and releasing that work of art to a target population. The artwork serves as an outer guise concealing the true form of the thought viruses contained within. The entertainment or aesthetic value of a work of art engages the attention of the conscious mind of the individual partaking of the work of art, allowing the thought viruses embedded within to penetrate the defenses of the unaware target’s complex mental memetic structure. Once the thought viruses have penetrated, instructions can be disseminated and replication can commence.

The symbols contained within a work of art can assume a variety of different forms depending on the type of art being examined. For the sake of brevity, this chapter will focus primarily on literature and paintings. But the principals contained herein are equally valid in regards to any variety of artistic endeavor.

Dont think for one second that there isnt something much bigger at play than meets the eye. The dileberate flood of media and meme is meant to confuse and subjugate the masses with thought viruses to get them to conform. What and who is doing this is hard to know. This stuff like all occult practices can be used for both good or evil. Its hard to tell who is currently pulling the strings but its been known that the occult and intelligence agencies have a long history together.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join