It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! Trump doing what he said he would

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Doing what he said. This is something that is never put in the same sentence as politicians. Til now.

Trump has signed executive orders to build the wall, NAFTA, and the ACA. Just like he said he would.

In his first frantic week at the White House, Donald Trump is doing almost exactly what he promised to do during his campaign, stunning those who thought he'd adapt his style as president.

Trump has signed an executive order to begin building a wall on the Mexican border and doubled down on his promise to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement and repeal ObamaCare.
thehill.com...

Actions to suspend visas from dangerous countries until the vetting process is done right is expected soon. Trump is tweeting like crazy to talk about things that he is doing or is going to do. HRC illegal votes are in his accurate sites right now.

Actions to temporarily suspend visas for people coming to the United States from a number of Muslim nations are expected to come soon.

Trump hasn't stopped tweeting either, nor has he quit his habit of launching into new fights seemingly on a whim. Much of his first week in office has been dominated by his claims, without any evidence, that massive voter fraud cost him a popular vote victory to Hillary Clinton.

edit on 27-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The old man isn't playing

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Trump has already surpassed Obamas legacy in his first week.

Obama was a waste of 8 years

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is what you get when you have a president that came from private industry where work ethic matters.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

A waste for the middle class, others got lots of reasons to consider his 8 as successful.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Topic already covered/saturated with existing threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't think the opposition will be happy no matter what Trump does. So ignoring the idiots seems like a fantastic way to go for now. I'm just glad that he is keeping his word. As irritating as his tweet fetish is, showing integrity is a great sign of a great leader. If he can bring back some manufacturing to the US and instill some confidence in our economy, it will go a long way to shutting the pie holes of those who love to cry.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Yea but, if you repeat something long enough it becomes unequivocal truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Saturated is a strong word.

I think that Trump grabbing the bull by the horns is worthy of coverage. When was the last politician that has a to do list, and did them?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Doing what he said. This is something that is never put in the same sentence as politicians. Til now.

Bout damn time!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Caver78

Yea but, if you repeat something long enough it becomes unequivocal truth.

Do you work for CNN?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
He sure is going mighty fast too. Almost as if it were planned...

I wonder what will happen once he gets bored? After all, there's still 4 years to go.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am an outsider as I am English and as such have no right to give you my opinion, it also has no valid weight as how you run your country and whom you choose to run it are your concern's.

Now that is out of the way.

I though actually a lefty, yes a dreaded lefty actually genuinely LIKE Trump and believe he will be one of the greatest president's since the war (WW2 that is), Obama was a weak leader for the US and it just seemed to have gone down under him, a stronger leader would have stopped Chinese expansion immediately but he let if become a serious problem and threat to global stability.

If the US and China come to blow's China will LOSE simple as that but only if the US goes in with the gloves taken off not namby pamby peace keeping crap like our soldiers have been forced to do as well but actual warfare.

But if that came to pass Russia would actually be the winner as both China (who they don't really like anyway) and America along with most of the world economy would be economically injured by this event.

But it is not TOO late for the Chinese to step back, they are NOT going to do so though and so the ball come's back to Trump, if He step's back China becomes more emboldened to take yet more non sovereign international territory and threaten yet more of it's neighbours, if he does not step back then we are in for some interesting times ahead
and the one to watch is Russia and how they will play there card.

But I agree with you on Trump, he made his election pledges to you his voters and he is seemingly intent on keeping every last one of them, good on him though being a lefty I would have left the care package just modified it a little.

Now the real question to ask is just how much does CHINA actually owe to the US and it's allies, we were told that they hold bonds over the US but the truth is apparently more complicated and it turns out that they OWE you money?.

I know you don't like Fox these day's as after all it is the mouthpiece of a small elect minority of maggot eaten corrupt self serving scum bag's just like much of the rest of the media and news outlets in the western world but this is an interesting piece nevertheless.
www.foxnews.com...
I suspect very strongly though that it is far higher than the 750 billion quoted on that site.
www.americanbondholdersfoundation.com...

Be careful though of the Russian's playing both side's to there own betterment and there detriment, all nation's have done so in the past but the Russian's are great chess player's and you won't see there final move until they make it and it will be financial (on commiseration a former Nazi once said that the next war was going to be a financial one and Germany would win it, guess he was wrong on that point as they were apparently not the only one's planning that kind of war).

No offense intended to the Russian's it is simply a fact of life.

edit on 27-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

It is planned, he has a list under a magnet on the fridge. Trump went over the list during the campaign.

Boredom will be something to see.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Wow nice post. China and the US are going to have to learn to play nice. As most favored nation partner, they in my opinion, are going to have to learn to deal with a very un-orthodox Trump.

I can see the most favored nation partnership going bye bye.

Russia is a slippery tickle. It is going to be an exciting ride.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

Should you just have to want to get down in the mud, these earlier threads are for you:

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

It is planned, Trump is a planner and doer.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Sorry about the language, message received loud and clear I shall be more politically correct in my future descriptive language (or try to anyway).

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Grabbed that bull and squeezed the crap out of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

We will see what the years do to Trump. It really puts on the years, and Trump is already 70...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join