It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise! Trump doing what he said he would

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That he is, and, as expected, the MSM is in total meltdown mode. They don't know what to do with an elected official that does what he says he'd do, so they whine and complain, and post things about such-and-such day being the "worst one yet". Now we have a fake Twitter account, supposedly from a staff member, because, gee, we are supposed to believe that he wasn't able to staff the WH with people that actually support him. This would be amusing it it wasn't so sad!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Perhaps my post wasn't terribly clear. I mean as if it's been being planned for a long time and has nothing to do with Trump's planning.

Hoo-rah that all these actions are happening. It sure appears like things are getting stirred up. Some of the actions like the exit from TPP (hopefully NAFTA to follow) the infrastructure plans, crackdown on illegal immigrants and the clamp down on Climate Change programs are things I can get behind and I'm sure a lot of others can as well. The wall is both ridiculous and dangerous on so many levels and now they've decided to only "discuss it in private"
There goes vital transparency.

It's awfully suspicious how neatly and quickly it's happening. Without any apparent (now) customary bureaucracy, without firm opposition, no democratic involvement of the citizens, he's just doing all these things so gosh darn quickly. Once again, here's this business guy who has been somehow in the celebrity news for 30 years and is suddenly president.

We know he's a nutbag. His gigantic, over-inflated ego and persistence to cling to the bizarre inauguration crowd subject is very revealing and strongly echoes the likes of North Korea's "Dear Leader" This is a man who can be sucked up to in order to obtain favor. This is a man whose ego can be stroked to alter important decisions. This is a man who can throw a tantrum when things do not go his way...

I believe he's either a tool for the PTB to continue divisive, cognitive dissidence or he's a tool for the PTB to ultimately fail big for the "republican" party and pave the way for the "democrat" party to win elections for years to come and win big for the Globalists.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Your healthy curiosity is peaked that's a good thing.
TPTB will view this as a little bump if Trump isn't theirs. If he is theirs the things he is doing are postponing their plans. What ever they are.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join