It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disrespect Mr President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just a quick reminder, since some seem to need one.

This isn't the Mud Pit!!

Behave accordingly.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think people should be free to call the president whatever they want to call him/her.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
O..kay? I've yet to drop "president" in front of Bill (Clinton) Dubya (Bush 2) or Obama (obvious is obvious) Why is it a big deal? Most Americans don't, unless they're really doe-eyed.

I'm in a void.

Best I can do.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

It's BBC House Style - same way they said Barrack Obama, George W Bush and Clinton. Same way they say Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May.

BBC News is completely biased toward the neo-liberal left.

No it isn't. A BBC pundit was recently found guilty of fabricating stories about the Left and was allowed to keep her job. www.bbc.co.uk...

They probably let her keep her job because she would have almost certainly played the sex/patriarchy victim card.

No it was Over-ruled by the Director of the BBC who said Laura is an outstanding journalist and political editor with the utmost integrity and professionalism." despite bher being caught lying.

So right wing creators of fake news play that card now? How would her claiming sexism/patriachy help defend her completely fabricating things? Do you realise that she would never use that and journalism is 50/50 male/fale

Based on personal experience, women, regardless of their political persuasions, play the victim card when it suits them. How do you know this female journalist would not do that may I ask? Do you know her personally?
If not are you now claiming she has such personal integrity that she would not do such a thing?
If so what exactly are you basing that on, seeing as your original response to me was based on her apparently lacking in that quality?

I guess you've not met many women. Yeah I used to work with her writing for a magazine run by the ex BBC North editor, Peter Holland. While she lacks journalistic integrity from time to time (once is enough) she isn't one to blame her failures on others and certainly isn't stupid enough to think she'd recieve any support by claiming patriachy or sexism was the reason she would be fired for lying.

if your powers of judging character are as ineffective as your guesses then the fact that you know her personally counts for very little In terms of this discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: FelisOrion
No one cares about Trump's feelings. I don't respect a willfully ignorant narcissist. I will refer to him as he refers to himself:

"The Donald."

That title of narcissist can be levelled at EVERY president and presidential candidate there ever was...what else are you, if one considers themselves the one, the ONLY one who can make a real difference in politics, if not a complete narcissist?

It's a job requirement when you think about it.

Who's going to elect someone who thinks that they *might* change things for the better, *May* be able to create jobs, *possibly* do this or that if elected to high office, *should* be able to just about do the job...and so on?

Not many mate.

I had to pull the reins here

Is this serious? It's a job requirement? Also, you do know that knowing you'll get the job done right requires CONFIDENCE....not NARCISSISM.

Narcissism, by it's nature means that no matter what the outcome, you believe you were right. Meaning, if Donald is a narcissist and in four years the unemployment rate skyrockets, the debt triples, and he has an approval rating of 2%, he will still believe he is right. THAT is what narcissism is. Confidence on the other hand is knowing you're going to get the job done or die trying. And I would think a healthy dose of realism is what is required for the POTUS position.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: solargeddon

You're not Religious? Awesome neither am I man! haha.

Yes beauty does, i just happen to be physically hot. Dont hate me for it. I would die for you again, remember that.

Dude, this just gets better!

I don't understand entirely what you're getting at, but I'm having a good giggle.

What was the Christ reference?

If you are so physically hot, why do you keep on posting with Jason Momoa, surely we all deserve to see such hotness on display.

Oh god, now I'm making no sense!

Let me know when you get out of the final rinse cycle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join