It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disrespect Mr President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

The world has been in a Liberal slump for 8 years... give it time.

People don't know what disrespect is, they just open their mouths and spew whatever comes out. I'm tired of it You're tired of it, and everyone else is tired of it.

It will take time to reverse the snowflake effect that has damaged humanity. But it will be done.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ok now you guys are just trolling with the ball massaging

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

The saying "You salute the rank and not the person" comes to mind. I agree its disrespectful in the sense they are addressing the Office of the President and not the individual occupying the office.

It would be like the BBC referring to Her Majesty the Queen as Elizabeth or cabbage.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Just don't call him late to dinner.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
They did the same for Barack Obama this is from 2009 : Reasons behind Obama's U-turn

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It's BBC House Style - same way they said Barrack Obama, George W Bush and Clinton. Same way they say Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May.

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
BBC News is completely biased toward the neo-liberal left.

No it isn't. A BBC pundit was recently found guilty of fabricating stories about the Left and was allowed to keep her job. www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 25-1-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
www.bbc.com...

BBC news calling President Trump in a disrespectful way, he was president elect, now he is President Trump.

BBC calling him Donald....its Mr President you media no marks.

I am English, shame on the BBC.

I agree with President Trump, the media are the most dishonest people on earth, after the Clintons, the Bush and tony Blair of course.

Lmao..,. Like the right wing media hasn't referred to Obama as, Barrack HUSSEIN OBAMA, as well as every other anti christ type name they could come up with. Now though, everyone one should respect the president...

If conservatives could be consistent , they might not be the laughing stock of everyone not a conservative.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It's BBC House Style - same way they said Barrack Obama, George W Bush and Clinton. Same way they say Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May.

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
BBC News is completely biased toward the neo-liberal left.

No it isn't. A BBC pundit was recently found guilty of fabricating stories about the Left and was allowed to keep her job. www.bbc.co.uk...

When was the last conservative anchor fired for lying???

Their never has been one cause the right doesn't fire you for lying...

Who was the last person the msm f ired for lying??

Brian Williams the literally top head of NBC for no more than exaggerating a personal story...

The left fires you for lying, at least the last majority of the time...

The right has never fired some one for lying, and the orienly falklands war lie hit at the same time as Brian Williams..
edit on 25-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Look how nuts the media is going over crowd sizes and now they're all calling Trump a liar. Yet after eight years of Obama and non stop lying, they never had an issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Caver78
He has not even earned the money he possesses.

More made up facts from you.

He inherited an estimated $50 million and started with a $1 million loan. Please explain how one turns $51 million into multiple billions of $ without earning it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah, let's talk about respect.

Trump holds anyone outside America with contempt if they don't agree with him, as do his voters.

Trump holds contempt for anyone within his country who disagrees with him.

Trump wishes to impose tough immigration policy, but only for certain countries, his own wife is an immigrant, this doesn't mean Trump is a racist, this means Trump is an elitist.

Bottom line, why should anyone deserve respect, when they are so selectively respectful to that which serves their agenda.

Only those who see value in his words and actions will respect him.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The brainwashing worked.. It will take time to deprogram them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

He inherited an estimated $50 million and started with a $1 million loan. Please explain how one turns $51 million into multiple billions of $ without earning it.

Plus he "started out on his own," by running a big chunk of daddies company. He didn't get a million dollar loan and create a new company.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Vector99

Plus he "started out on his own," by running a big chunk of daddies company. He didn't get a million dollar loan and create a new company.

So he's an only child?

I mean if this isn't the case we should expect his siblings to be equally wealthy right?

Trump didn't earn any of it so all 5 of them should be equally wealthy as logic would dictate.
edit on 25-1-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: TheBulk

The brainwashing worked.. It will take time to deprogram them.

Keep telling yourself that, I will never change my opinion, unless I can see value in it.

Newsflash, not everyone makes their mind up based upon what they watch/ read/ or are told, there are a fair few of us who can come to our own conclusions without an external narrative.

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps you may be the one who is brainwashed?

Not saying you are, but why you think its ok to apply it to your opponents and not yourself just goes to re-enforce bias.

Try to keep an open mind, people can disagree with your views without having been influenced by the media.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Nope i never considered that Jesus Christ was Brainwashed. Sorry.

Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Nope i never considered that Jesus Christ was Brainwashed. Sorry.

Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful!

What????

Well, I guess beauty comes in all forms, even the ones we struggle to understand.

P.s I'm not a religious person!

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You're not Religious? Awesome neither am I man! haha.

Yes beauty does, i just happen to be physically hot. Dont hate me for it. I would die for you again, remember that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Have to admit that of all the BBC reporters Kuenssberg is in my view the worst , I would have been more than happy to see her go.
I think she's a wannabe Paxman but she just doesn't have the style or intelligence.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Made up facts?

Earnings are what you WORK for. Work is a word which gets misused all too often. People allegedly earn money, purely by owning things, like property and stock. Its a lie of course. In order to earn something you have to WORK for it, you have to spend your time putting hard effort into things. You cannot do it exclusively from behind a desk, or from the satellite phone in your private jet. You have to get your hands dirty, you have to roll up your sleeves and actually GRAFT for what you get, otherwise you did not earn it, you just accumulated it. One of these things has value, the other does not. One of these things shows the character of a person, the other shows them to have no laudable virtue whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join