It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disrespect Mr President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Crap does no one have HUMOR anymore?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
No one cares about Trump's feelings. I don't respect a willfully ignorant narcissist. I will refer to him as he refers to himself:

"The Donald."

That title of narcissist can be levelled at EVERY president and presidential candidate there ever was...what else are you, if one considers themselves the one, the ONLY one who can make a real difference in politics, if not a complete narcissist?

It's a job requirement when you think about it.

Who's going to elect someone who thinks that they *might* change things for the better, *May* be able to create jobs, *possibly* do this or that if elected to high office, *should* be able to just about do the job...and so on?

Not many mate.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It's BBC House Style - same way they said Barrack Obama, George W Bush and Clinton. Same way they say Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May.

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
BBC News is completely biased toward the neo-liberal left.

No it isn't. A BBC pundit was recently found guilty of fabricating stories about the Left and was allowed to keep her job. www.bbc.co.uk...

They probably let her keep her job because she would have almost certainly played the sex/patriarchy victim card.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It's BBC House Style - same way they said Barrack Obama, George W Bush and Clinton. Same way they say Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron and Theresa May.

No it isn't. A BBC pundit was recently found guilty of fabricating stories about the Left and was allowed to keep her job. www.bbc.co.uk...

They probably let her keep her job because she would have almost certainly played the sex/patriarchy victim card.

No it was Over-ruled by the Director of the BBC who said Laura is an outstanding journalist and political editor with the utmost integrity and professionalism." despite bher being caught lying.

So right wing creators of fake news play that card now? How would her claiming sexism/patriachy help defend her completely fabricating things? Do you realise that she would never use that and journalism is 50/50 male/fale
edit on 25-1-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Crap does no one have HUMOR anymore?

I do and I have been laughing all through this thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Trump doesn't deserve any respect. IMO. The press can call him, childish 3am tweeting tiny hand Drumpf for all i care. The man is scum and should be dealt with as scum .

Also, i love how the op is whining about disrespect towards hid messiah, when Trump clearly has no respect for women and has been vocal about it.

You think just cuz he got elected we need to respect him? Nope, the man us a lying piece of sh*t. You should all be mortified that your great country is being led by such an immature assh*le,

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned:

www.washingtonpost.com... =hp_hp-more-top-stories_secretservicepost-1037pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.50b04d58bd3e

A senior official with the U.S. Secret Service may face disciplinary action after posting comments to Facebook suggesting that she would not "take a bullet" for President Trump.

Satire:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Trump doesn't deserve any respect. IMO. The press can call him, childish 3am tweeting tiny hand Drumpf for all i care. The man is scum and should be dealt with as scum .

Also, i love how the op is whining about disrespect towards hid messiah, when Trump clearly has no respect for women and has been vocal about it.

You think just cuz he got elected we need to respect him? Nope, the man us a lying piece of sh*t. You should all be mortified that your great country is being led by such an immature assh*le,

And I would bet the op had zero respect for Obama.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Pick your battles better.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

And I would bet the op had zero respect for Obama.

Exactly. And oh how Trump fluffers forget how Fox, tea partyers etc disrespected Obama for 8 years.

No. It's just more sobbing from trumps precious snowflake supporters.
Trump is a scumbag and I hope that world treats him as such.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
People are allowed to call Trumpy or any other leader what ever the hell they want.

Perosnaly I would not call any politcian or anyone full stop by their title until they earned my respect.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Comedic gold. Conservatives who couldn't resist calling the Obama's apes are now bent out of shape about respecting the POTUS.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No it was Over-ruled by the Director of the BBC who said Laura is an outstanding journalist and political editor with the utmost integrity and professionalism." despite bher being caught lying.

So right wing creators of fake news play that card now? How would her claiming sexism/patriachy help defend her completely fabricating things? Do you realise that she would never use that and journalism is 50/50 male/fale

Based on personal experience, women, regardless of their political persuasions, play the victim card when it suits them. How do you know this female journalist would not do that may I ask? Do you know her personally?
If not are you now claiming she has such personal integrity that she would not do such a thing?
If so what exactly are you basing that on, seeing as your original response to me was based on her apparently lacking in that quality?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

People yes...

"Professional organizations" not so much. Given its British media I will give them the benefit of the doubt however in this case, with the way Democrats are clinging to the Trump is not the real president bs not using the title of his office can be seen as a continuation of the push to delegitmize a Trump presidency.

just an observation...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Based on personal experience, women, regardless of their political persuasions, play the victim card when it suits them. How do you know this female journalist would not do that may I ask? Do you know her personally?
If not are you now claiming she has such personal integrity that she would not do such a thing?
If so what exactly are you basing that on, seeing as your original response to me was based on her apparently lacking in that quality?

I guess you've not met many women. Yeah I used to work with her writing for a magazine run by the ex BBC North editor, Peter Holland. While she lacks journalistic integrity from time to time (once is enough) she isn't one to blame her failures on others and certainly isn't stupid enough to think she'd recieve any support by claiming patriachy or sexism was the reason she would be fired for lying.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Paul Krugman...OP-ED writer for the New York Times --- Called Trump "mentally ill" on Twitter.

Paul Krugman: An American first: a president who was obviously mentally ill the moment he took office.

www.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I still call Obama an asshole.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I actually started this thread for a few reasons

1. because I hate the MSM, they are as bad as Comical / Chemical Alli.

2. I wondered how fast it would turn way from the OP and into a multitude of different arguments

3. I can not get enough of the bitter folk whose candidate lost the election, or who didn't vote for trump, now in arms about him being president. If you don't like the system, ask for a new one next time around, in the meantime, he is POTUS.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Caver78

I don't respect Donald the person. The fact that he is president changes nothing. I respect the office of the president and what it implies. the concept of the presidency; the duties of the president, and what that OFFICE represents.

I do not respect DONALD, the person. I am not forced to feign respect for someone because they are president. Don't sit ere and tell me who I should and should not have respect for when you guys railed against Obama for years, with no type of respect, calling him every damn name in the book. At most, I have called him snowflake-in-chief. That pales in comparison to the names given to Obama during his time as president.

Oh, yes, yes. I remember the threads. Donald gets no respect because he has not given respect to the people; the people he is supposedly fighting for. When he does something worthy of respect, he'll get it. Until then I will not add to his narcissistic supply with ridiculous sycophancy. You want to do it? Go on. Have fun.

That You for that.
Lots here are mistaking the two ideas. AS President certainly Trump has to earn our respect. However the Office of the President is something completely different. While we've has Presidents in the past I certainly didn't personally respect I've never failed to be shocked and dismayed that they were not addressed in the media as President _ (add name here).

If you respect the USA, you respect the Presidency, the highest office i the land.

Respecting the person holding the office is another kettle of fish.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Trump is ballin'! Liberals don't have to respect him, but they will fear him, he is bringing an end to your destruction of America. The democrats have been totally decimated thanks to their pathetic policies and attitudes, and they are totally freaking out about it, and rightfully so. They have been demolished in state legislatures, destroyed in governorships, have lost control of the House, the Senate and the Presidency. It's no wonder they are acting so desperate, they are!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join