It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: In 2017, news of satanic child sex abuse and murder-sacrifice networks will explode.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think that some new WikiLeaks revelation will bust this open and generate a global investigation in pursuit of perpetrators, no matter who they are or where they are.

As the investigation moves forward, and networks rolled up, more and more victims will come forward to verify the abuse.

The MSM will be divided, with half discrediting themselves by calling it a new "satanic panic" and some of the perps will be discovered to be working for those organizations.

It will be the biggest scandal in modern history and it will have massive implications, not the least of which will be the fall of satanism of this type which runs rampant particularly among so-called "elite" all over the world.

I think it will be the lynchpin to bring down an old network and structure and system that's been running through the underbelly of the halls of power unchecked.

I see it as the chain (of evidence) that will chain the Beast and toss him or it into the abyss for 1000 years.

I think this type of massive scandal will be necessary to get the devil out of the system and put the monsters in jail while freeing the children.

I believe that Julian Assange is sitting on something which he made into a deadman's switch, but that he'll release it and soon.

I've spent a little time reading over at VOAT, and there's most assuredly enough circumstantial evidence now to warrant a full-out investigation.

This has nothing to do with just one lone pizza parlor either, but goes to something much bigger and more systemic.

The end result will be a restoration of Justice and Law whereby no one is above the law.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This is no secret and has been going on for a long time. How do you defeat the devil though?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Awareness is very high and we're ready for it and can handle it. It HAS to happen. And if it doesn't, then it will become a corrupting influence on the new Trump administration and FBI and AG, for doing nothing about it or for refraining from taking it to it's logical conclusion no matter where or to whom it leads and stopping short of bringing down certain individuals due to their name or position, associations or celebrity.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

This is no secret and has been going on for a long time. How do you defeat the devil though?

What are you the devil's advocate?

With chains, chains of evidence, and a massive revulsion on the part of good and well-meaning people everywhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Do you see the division going on? I don't think we are close to defeating the devil, especially when he has half the population on his side unknowingly right now.

And unless Trump is the coming of Christ himself .... It's not looking to good..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

i read somewhere the coming Messiah will sue the pants off TPTB
backed up by scripture
i'm no bible nut
but it could be relevant

S&F

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Everything has to start somewhere, and part of this will involve a rise in awareness that there IS a devil in the system.

It will hit Hollywood and then various artists and performers will have the space to come out about it.

Fighting the devil and defeating evil needs to become a new cultural meme of sorts.

Once you see it and perceive it, and then reexamine looking back, you can even see certain people and media signalling it.

There's something about it, about the "magic" involved, that requires it to be messaged and signalled in plain sight.

A part of what I'm talking about is the ability of people, no matter who you are to see it and recognize it, and to reject it.

Satanism of this type, as opposed to certain streams of thought that are little more than some form of rebellious teenage angst and a rebellion against Churchianity, ought to be the loneliest and riskiest activity there is, and they ought to know that there's absolutely nowhere left to hide not even from the sight of God where it may be said that to be is to be perceived.

There needs to be a massive condemnation, to the degree that they'll understand that if they caught or caught up in the dragnet, it will be their end in a spiritual sense.

I guess I'm talking about a tipping point of sorts.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Well I hope you are right but it seems like wishful thinking.

I have spent a great deal of time at voat they they have pulled many links together but nothing yet that will put a nail in it.
Just read a deep history of this going back to BC and working it's way up. Has been embedded for millennia.

We can look forward for total global government breakdown if it is revealed and it would take Wikileaks to do it.

I would rather live with the consequences of the breakdown than allow the people to stay in power.

The question then would be, will the people stay awake and aware.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think it would restore faith in a righteous governance according to law. It would come as a relief, after the jolt.

Most people know that there's been something going on behind the scenes that is at some level responsible for kind of ruining the world.

Most can't quite put their finger on it, but I think it's satanism in the halls of power and celebrity culture.

To begin to chain the beast, there needs to be a righteous chain.

Many of us have seen a link in that chain and I would like to see the authorities extend it.

But we'll need another revelation, probably from WikiLeaks, and a great big scandal which will yes, shake the foundation and reverberate through the halls of power all over the world. Maybe not even Buckingham Palace will be safe from this kind of scrutiny.

We need a new era, and this must be part of it. The sleeping giant has awakened and he's not going to be silenced or put back to sleep on the back of mere economic progress.

The problem is much much deeper and more systemic.

Something has to be done by a righteous authority.

And that's really at the heart of it all - a sort of universal controversy around the issue of spiritual authority and this breaking out into the open will allow rightful authority and the rule of law to be reestablished.

If Justice and the Rule of Law is not REAL or authentic and doesn't apply to everyone, then the reigns of Justice are untethered and that's the place where the wrong hands end up trying to lay claim to it under false pretenses.

edit on 24-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Put the hammer down on all involved in Pizzagate. Send a clear signal this crap will not be tolerated even if you are a filthy rich powerful U.S. citizen. This will not end of all these terrible crimes, but finally a clear and concise message will be sent in the loudest way. The number of missing children speaks for itself, and that is just on the record. These Demons need to pay the worst price, their life and reputation. Do not silence this topic, use your voice in every way.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I think we can discuss this, so long as we don't refer directly to PG.

We have to approach it tangentially, so as to avoid being censored.

Caution!

Edit: But yeah, their "gravy train" needs to come to an abrupt end.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

ted gunderson has a good video
if you can get through it

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
At one point, the truth will come to light, as promised. When that day comes-tomorrow is not soon enough-I will definitely be rejoicing.

There is no more disgusting crime on the planet. And I agree that it is tied heavily in with worshiping the beast, as there is just nothing that is darker, and that has the potential for extinguishing or dimming the brightest light (child's).

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What I found to be most disturbing of all after learning about it, was to see people like Barack Obama making what I thought were veiled references to it as if it was some sort of joke, wink wink.

If I offered that up here, I would just get trashed as crazy and projecting, but I trust my evaluative skills and ability to read between the lines in terms of context and framing, symbol and allegory and veiled reference that's out of context, unless...

He and Hillary Clinton appear to have been involved either directly or indirectly.

That was really discouraging to see.

The Democratic Left shouldn't have anything in common with the left-hand path. That's also a disgrace and an outrage, to see it infesting the political landscape and hierarchy.

Based on a past experience that I had around Sept/Oct of 2015, where I was given to believe that I'd run up head to head with this stuff (satanic black magic), I even went to far as to let it go, and to forgive and forget, and then it resurfaced, and I realize now that was a mistake, to just move on.

How on earth and in heaven above, they could persist and persist, knowingly, I cannot understand.

I guess there must be a big "payoff" for them, and this is the kind of dynamic that must come to an end in something that I like to call the Black Magic Blowback effect in a double-bind on evil.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It would restore righteousness for a time only if the deeply embedded hierarchy is brought down, and compromised judges.
Then their are the revealers who would surely die. It is a tough one but our children and grandchildren are the major losers if nothing happens.

Keep this coming. Maintain the awareness.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

This is why a big scandal and revealing would alter the whole course as people (good people) in positions of power and authority would be wanting to distinguish and differentiate themselves from it.

It cannot be allowed to continue behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Keep this coming. Maintain the awareness.

That's key. I think in terms of timing that it will be sooner rather than later. I think it could also lead to Assange's eventual pardon because as horrible and devastating as the news will be, it will help the Godly and the righteous to reclaim the ground from the satanists and in the process, bring about a new era, not just of economic progress but of the health and well being in human affairs for which this kind of thing going on is just intolerable. It has to be brought to an end, and be just a horrible aberration for which perps are as likely to be caught and their reputations ruined as to get away with it scott free and uninvestigated.

I feel that these people represent a clear and present danger and are the enemy in the gate, or enemies domestic.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would like to add that I debated about making this thread in the first place, as I'm aware that we're not supposed to be talking about a particular topic (outlined in increasing detail over on VOAT), but I also feel that it's a deeper, more systemic problem than as it may relate to that particular topic.

We all know that this stuff has been going on for a long time, and that it's been hushed and covered up with the attempt in many circles including the MSM to simply write it off as some sort of fanciful delusion, or as "fake news" or a paranoid "satanic panic" but without any basis in fact or reality.

In the end, I opted for courage in the face of it, and to face it down, head-on; to charge in with valor and bravery (the meaning of one of my names in real life) in taking a stand for what's right, and true, and Just, and therefore necessary, even if it might bring flak or be relegated to the fanciful and the absurd and the paranoid delusional.

I didn't want for any of this to be true, and it pains me to even raise it with a shout that something be DONE about it, for real, since the law must apply to everyone the whole world over and this kind of thing is just as low as it gets, and to think that they get something from it or that there's a payoff of some kind, even when they make vailed references to it (as if it "juices them" in some way) just makes me sick. It should not be that way, and by raising awareness, courageously, and by taking a stand, we remove it's power and authority, and this is where things start to get Biblical in importance and significance.

It cannot be ignored and someone has to say what needs to be said, out loud.

It's perhaps one of the most important and vital issues of our time, getting it OUT and getting rid of it as some sort of occult practice by rich and "powerful" people.

It has to go.

It's intolerable, but since no one believes it - WikiLeaks needs to come to the rescue here. They believe it - have tweeted about it.

More is coming, and I think we might be best to prepare ourselves for it, and also to let God be the Judge ie: "let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord. I will repay."

This is about what's right and what's terribly, terribly wrong this "culture" or whatever you want to call it.

I just don't feel or think it that itt deserves the space to operate and continue, so it's into the breach dear friends (what can ya do?).

Keep up the good fight all.

God bless,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Spiritual warfare.

Spiritual warfare is the Christian concept of taking a stand against preternatural evil forces. It is based on the belief in evil spirits which are able to intervene in human affairs.[1] Various Christian groups have adopted practices to repel such forces, as based on their doctrine of Christian demonology. Prayer is a common form of spiritual warfare among Christians.[2] Other practices may include exorcisms, laying-on of hands, fasting, or anointing with oil.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Against powers and principalities both in this world and in other realities. They work to feed the predator and the predator within whereas the Christian way is the way of love and righteousness which will always triumph in the end, even if it takes a long time.

It's inevitable, an inevitability, that indeed there is nothing now hidden that will not be made known and brought to light, particularly now in the age of the NSA and WikiLeaks.

Their very instruments of power are what will hang them all out to dry in the end. There is no longer any assurance of privacy or secrecy.

Once Anonymous joins forces with WikiLeaks to target these people and networks, it will be all over for them.

Even now many await that hard knock on the door, and they don't dare engage in any more "feeding", who the hell knows might be watching or listening and getting ready to take them all down.

Anyway, it's intolerable and should be investigated and brought to light to put an end to that whole "culture" and if it runs through celebrity culture, who cares. I was never really into Katy Perry and Lady Gaga anyway.

Down with satanism. It's just not helpful, even hurtful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join