It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - the biggest threat to our security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'd like to take a different perspective in this war on terror.

When you stand back and observe - America is in fact the biggest terrorist and threat to the world. At the rate everything seems to be going, many countries bar a few will be a threat to America's security - so which countries are safe from its "liberation" wars?
Are any of us really safe from the worlds biggest terrorist, America?

[edit on 29-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think the real question is, "Are we safe from the US government?". I am sure thats what you meant. I believe our foreign policy needs, excuse for this, a makeover. I like my personal belief on foreign policy. Its that right now the USA is like an overprotective mother, and she's trying to solve and help all of her children. But a mother should step back once and a while and let her kids solve their own problems.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow.
Amazing how relative the term "terrorist" has become now, eh?

seekerof

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
One could say, "America-the biggest protector of our security".........

If you have biased hate toward any nation, you can twist reality in any way to make a dramatic point. What exactly do you mean by 'your security?' Who's security? So called "martyrs" who blindly seek murder of anyone who doesn't believe the way they do? What ideals, exactly, that you hold dear, does the U.S. threaten? How many American 'terrorists' do you see out to kill women and children to further ideological causes? The fact is, simply, whether you hate it or not, that the U.S. and it's citizens contribute more, by manpower and finance, than any other nation in the world, to make the Earth a more stable and secure place....

Are you of the spirit and belief to go out and blow up a Wal-Mart or a Football game? Would that champion your cause, 'paranoia?'

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Kyle325is]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
America - Mother - Maybe thats where it's all going wrong

Maybe other countries don't want to be mothered

AMERICA has become a VERY corrupt place run by VERY corrupt people.
Until the citizens of AMERICA can change this then the downward spiral will continue and more money for Bush & Co

One thing is for sure you Dads mums brothers and sisters daughters and sons are all dying for a unjust cause.............IRAQ......Afgan........who's next

Come to think of it which is the only country to drop an A bomb --------
on innocent people ? wonder who that could be

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't have a cause for voilence, whether its suicide bombing or initiating a rogue war. I don't like voilence or the idea of being controlled quite simply, and so don't put me into a catagory of being anti-american or any catagory for that matter.
As Jedimaster pointed out i'm talking of the U.S government when i refer to "America" and to those in power. Kyle if you put in perspective what i am trying to say (stand back and observe) - then America is very much against the world, or should i say will be at the rate its going. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't believe that the situation is, or will even come close to, "America against the world." The democratic free-world will not turn it's back any time soon on this nation, squabbles over Iraq aside.

And, andersonr, I see the arguements over Iraq as viable, that aside, Afghanistan? You honestly believe we had no right to defend ourselves against a true terrorist regime, training zealots to come to our country and kill our citizens? Come on, now...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr

AMERICA has become a VERY corrupt place run by VERY corrupt people.
Until the citizens of AMERICA can change this then the downward spiral will continue and more money for Bush & Co

yep you can do anything in the USA aslong as you have sh*t loads of cash

top topics

join