It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage girl’s diary leads to 15-year sentence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Okay. So complain about the statute and penalty for it then. But it's not an example of "two tiered justice" by any means. She got exactly what the statute said she should have.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
So put her in a place where her criminal elements will be honed to a razors edge? Awesome. Prisons, making more efficient criminals everyday!

Actually we need to put them in places where their homicidal tendencies can be used for good. Covert units to be placed in enemy countries and monitored. if they are captured they are killed by remote detonation of a explosive charge in their skulls.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Whoa you're dark. Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Do you really want the answer to that question?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So put her in a place where her criminal elements will be honed to a razors edge? Awesome. Prisons, making more efficient criminals everyday!

if u have a better diea why not enlighten us all. yeah prisons have issues, but just complaining about it wont fix anything. come up with something better and then try and get that msg out.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm not sure. Do I?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They're going to be real sorry if she's ever released. This is not a mind that can be mended, she's wired for getting her rocks off on killing. That's very obvious.

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually we need to put them in places where their homicidal tendencies can be used for good. Covert units to be placed in enemy countries and monitored. if they are captured they are killed by remote detonation of a explosive charge in their skulls.

FFS, this is not Peta Wilson filming La Femme Nikita, come on.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Should bring back hanging for people such as this.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Her next victim will not be as lucky, i can guarantee that.
The public need protecting from this evil person because "it" will never change!
Some people are just born evil..!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I suppose you have a better idea than isolating people like this from society?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So strange....

No Pearl Moen Facebook account.

Also:

Unfortunately we were unable to find any results for "Pearl Moen" in our background check database

Where was she born?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So strange....

No Pearl Moen
edit on 24-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What a nut job, she needs a lot of help during her 15 years, should be 20+ years but hay i don't make the rules.

Lucky the victim survived and the psycho wrote it down for a clear conviction.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You should read the thoughts he doesn't write down...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ranger351

You should read the thoughts he doesn't write down...

OOh the stuff of nightmares and tragedy it tis. Like the one where i was female and was gutted from navel to just under me heart and crawled out of a alleyway holding my guts in. And dont get me started on the meat grinder.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
They're going to be real sorry if she's ever released. This is not a mind that can be mended, she's wired for getting her rocks off on killing. That's very obvious.

FFS, this is not Peta Wilson filming La Femme Nikita, come on.

It may be slightly hollywood esque but it could work. They would be doing a service while getting their jollies off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join