It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery of lost Dark Age Kingdom in Scotland:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Didn't know that there was carvings at Lunan and Arbroath cliffs where about are they?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Dis is incredible Mon! It's good you posted I find history and culture of very great value in dis subject Very very good! I will be reading you posts from now. Thank you much brother.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Marduk

Its fair to add that a few people tried to replicate the technique/theorie and failed s well.

1937 by Wallace Thorneycroft and Vere Gordon Childe

The experimental wall was 6 ft. wide and 6 ft. high, with horizontal timbers interlaced with stone slabs. After ignition through brushwood fires around the wall face, the wall began to burn and after three hours it collapsed. The core of basalt rubble became red hot, probably reaching 800 to 1200°C, and after excavation the bottom part of the rubble was found to be vitrified, with rock droplets and casts of timber preserved. The experiment proved that a timber-laced wall of this character could become vitrified through fire, but the explanation of the reasons for such widespread treatment of these Iron Age forts remains uncertain.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yup i know of those experiments, there was one recently on YouTube.. a two day fire... still the results where nihil.

People have tried this a couple of times...

It makes no sense on the amount of resources needed compared to the result.

In other words:

Unexplained.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yup i know of those experiments, there was one recently on YouTube.. a two day fire... still the results where nihil.

People have tried this a couple of times...

It makes no sense on the amount of resources needed compared to the result.

In other words:

Unexplained.

Didn't read the quote clearly, they showed how it was done 80 years ago, that's not the mystery, the mystery is why did they do it. you'll probably need to raise your standard of research a little above youtube videos created by the credulous

edit on 24-1-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Why ? , I did not talk about the why.
Nice cheap shot Sir.

I talked about HOW
I only talked about the fact that the replications were not easy and not very successful.

edit on 25-1-2017 by EartOccupant because: stardust

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: T0rMenT0R

Dis is incredible Mon! It's good you posted I find history and culture of very great value in dis subject Very very good! I will be reading you posts from now. Thank you much brother.

Nuff respect bradda ,if you like check out some of mi past threads in lost civs forum, just access mi profile..

edit on 25-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Why ? , I did not talk about the why.
Nice cheap shot Sir.

I talked about HOW
I only talked about the fact that the replications were not easy and not very successful.

You stated as fact

"in other words unexplained",

Explained for over 80 years, my words, along with the quote that proved it, if you're going to BS, try not to do it on the same page you already talked crap on and claimed your source was a youtube video. There's been no cheap shot from me, just a classic case of credulosity from you..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hey Mon It has been a while I've been here, I get busy much now doing language studies. I thank you bradda for your writings I book mark them now for later. Good stuff here am appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: T0rMenT0R

Hey Mon It has been a while I've been here, I get busy much now doing language studies. I thank you bradda for your writings I book mark them now for later. Good stuff here am appreciate it!

Respect..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join