It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Black: Donald Trump is like Charlie Sheen on crack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

right,
like the court jesters of old, useful for juggling and maybe pull a rabbit out of a hat but for political advice not so useful.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Can anyone translate it into something intelligible?

Perhaps I just don't get it because I don't think like a progressive. Thank goodness for that.

We already know where Jack Black's allegiance lies.

Jack Blacks Prayer to his dear dark Lord Satan

So, you admit not understanding anything that he said, but it seems to somehow disturb you, and are, thus, willing to do an ad-hom attack on the man.
Allow me to simplify it as much as I can for someone who already has his excuse for not understanding, or making the attempt.
Perhaps I am the fool for even offering, but, I never claimed not to be a fool;
I think that he's saying that rather than a system based on a hierarchy, amongst humans, where 'everyone' supports the 'elite', he is talking about a side by side/shoulder to shoulder 'Holism' where all benefit from our resources, equally, where all live well, rather than the piggish few.

Truth is all inclusive!
When someone says something that makes no sense, take it for granted that it is true, and make the honest intellectual effort (if possible) to locate that Perspective that finds it 'obvious'.

"The acceptance and understanding of other Perspectives furthers our acquaintance with Reality!"

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

<< 1   >>

join