It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Black: Donald Trump is like Charlie Sheen on crack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He said: “We’ve got to start thinking globally. We’re going to be working together … if the human race, if this species is going to survive. Yeah, America first is fine, in terms of finances, but we’ve got to stop thinking that way. It’s not a Monopoly game where the rich billionaire wins the game. It’s about the world working together, and it’s got to happen soon.”

Fellow Polka King cast member Willie Garson then added: “This whole concept of winning, what do you mean winning? At the expense of what? Winning, implied, is someone losing … this is insanity.” Black continued: “Who else has been talking about winning obsessively lately? Oh yeah. Charlie Sheen. When he was on crack.”

“Where are we where the president and Charlie Sheen are on the same exact page?”

SOURCE

Can we please leave the "I don't care what celebrities think" comments out of this thread? I believe the People forum exists specifically for these types of threads.

Black's comment quoted above is the most incoherent statement about Trump that I've read yet. Can anyone translate it into something intelligible?

Perhaps I just don't get it because I don't think like a progressive. Thank goodness for that.

We already know where Jack Black's allegiance lies.

Jack Blacks Prayer to his dear dark Lord Satan

www.youtube.com...

Jack Black (Tenacious D) Admits to Selling his Soul to the Devil on the Tonight Show

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Jack Black???? Why should we pay any attention at all to what this guy says?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who cares what some second rate has been celebrity thinks.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
WINNING!
or did he mean the aids?
Who cares anyhow?
Jack black is a bloated devil worshipper

link   
a reply to: Profusion

Well there are some similarities in their behavior I guess...idk sounding like a corporate big shot or whatever.

link   
Awww...gee whiz...Always liked Jack Black as a character.
Time to scratch his films off my 'must see' list.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Desperate grasp at relevance lost years ago?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And....Jack Black is like a young,fat John Cleese but the difference is that John Cleese is actually funny.
This is schoolyard crap.

I was talking to a friend today about how the Trump and Hillary fiasco brought out the absolute worst in people....Jack Black just proved my point by making a point that nobody cares about while thinking he should make a worthwhile point while outing himself as someone who let this election bring out the worst in him making him look dumb.

Nobody cares what celebrities have to say...they are just as goofy as politicians.
Yay...they made the paper!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
But, Charlie is not a fan of Trump...what does this all mean??

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To any well reasoned man, the end result of the human race is uniting into some sort of global force. The issue is not the end game, but who will control the end game. Will it be those of benevolent natures, or malevolent natures?

You guys want to go to mars, and explore the world. You think we are going to do that divided as countries, still fighting for resources amongst each other, or as a united earth?

The only issue that stands in the way of a peaceful union of all nations is the powers that control the pieces behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It's not intelligible because JB is a college dropout who seems to have missed that globalization didn't just benefit the billionaires here, but produced billionaires 'over there' off the backs of their local national slave labor and at the expense of the middle class here.

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Winning, implied, is someone losing … this is insanity

Stop beating around the bush jack, just come out and say it,you know you want to.....
Everybody should win and get a trophy!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Who bloody cares what Jack Black says? Now, if Johnny Walker Black happened to fall three or four fingers deep into a tumbler with a splash of really clean well or spring water, THAT would be something I care about!

I am write there with you, I saw your headline and could make head nor tails of it and thought I'd stop by and see if I could gleam some knowledge.... WTF is he talking about eh?
edit on 23-1-2017 by CHONGO because: TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUM TRU TR T .......

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You want someone to make comments made by Jack Black coherent and - I would assume - thereby relevant and meaningful?

Good luck. I wouldn't try that with anything he said, much less anything political. He's an actor, for crying out loud. And not a very good one, at that. Why should I even care?
edit on 2017 1 23 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I got what he was saying. We can't just be isolationists and have a selfish "we win, you lose" mentality. He was commenting on trumps personality and ideals. Also, are you being serious about the Satan worship? He loves classic rock and plays around with the common "sold your soul to Satan" rock thing. Not much going on here in my opinion...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would never say I dont care what an actor (or much less any entertainer) thinks. I say I dont give a rusty rat's a** what an entertainer thinks .They are there for one purpose. To try and entertain me . Most fail miserably until they say something political. Then I am amazingly entertained by their relatively inane , ignorant , and just plain stupid remarks.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

President Trump isn't about making others lose though, but for all countries to win rather in their dealings.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Jack Black???? Why should we pay any attention at all to what this guy says?

Funny thing it seems that the Republicans are the ones focused on him.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
but seriously.

isnt saying "charlie sheen on crack" kinda redundant?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Let's see....
Charlie Sheen.
Vs
Donald Trump.

Which one in all likelihood has used crack?

Which one has probably never used crack?

Maybe Jack Black should have enticed Charlie Sheen to have run for POTUS.
He could have used crack for bait.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join