It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe style Observer spotted with Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Are your avatar and the show Fringe related?

The face is Walter Bishop/Walternate from the show yes.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The part where he turns around and walks to the car is a bit weird, as he maintains the posture. But I feel like the majority of the video was looped.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Illuminati confirmed.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
They was observing his style of fringe ?

Sorry read it wrong 👍

Come on man, trim and fringe are rarely the same thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This picture popped up on my facebook feed and as you can see the creator is suggesting that the guy is from the game Hitman (I think?).

It is however obvious that the guy is fact an observer from the future just like the ones in the TV series Fringe, the bald head, pale skin, suit, even down to the way he is holding his hands all pretty much confirm this.

So is this the beggining of the end? has anyone else spotted any observers?

Something of this magnitude would certainly warrent September and his buddies popping by to "observe...

I f i didnt know any better i would had to had asked is your name september? I swear the man is a Exact doppelganger.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: rickymouse
Are your avatar and the show Fringe related?

The face is Walter Bishop/Walternate from the show yes.

Well walter. Looks like we have a real fringe event coming.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

As far as I am concerned it IS September and Fringe is yet another plausible deniability exercise...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well, some dudes look good bald. Maybe he was loosing his hair and didn't want to have a competing comb-over!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'm going to guess that his hand position is the SS equivalent of the bookmaker's tic-tac.

I just wasted nearly 4 minutes of my life watching a video of a bookie demonstrating tic-tac. Just be grateful I'm on a Tablet and cannot provide a link.

Anyway, I couldn't see an exactly corresponding gesture but the SS would, presumably, want to have their own secret tic-tac rather than use an existing system.

If it's not the above then I'm guessing occult hand signals. I suppose I'll be off now to look at Aleister Crowley demonstrating them. (I'm having a sandwich first, though).

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

What kind of sandwich?

It's a little early for one is it not, would have had you down as a porridge man this time of day.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Cheese - yum. No porridge for me, I like it but the feeling isn't mutual - upset tum.

To elaborate a bit on my suggestion. Let's say the gesture we're looking at is 5-1. An keen observer might be able to work that much out but would have no idea what 5-1 represented.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He's been on night shift too long. This is what we all look like now. You turn into a morlock.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
personally i thought this was the best thread in ages... no one called anyone else a snowflake, no one was wildly offensive to other sections of society for the lols, no one insisted anyone else should be exterminated... there was some Odd Footage and some proper conspiracy style links to old media... good times all round, this is the ats i want back

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

However, every motion looks the same. Sort of like a billy bass. Easy enough to put a couple of batteries and a motor to wiggle the thumb occasionally.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

However, every motion looks the same. Sort of like a billy bass. Easy enough to put a couple of batteries and a motor to wiggle the thumb occasionally.

link   

originally posted by: berenike

Cheese - yum. No porridge for me, I like it but the feeling isn't mutual - upset tum.

To elaborate a bit on my suggestion. Let's say the gesture we're looking at is 5-1. An keen observer might be able to work that much out but would have no idea what 5-1 represented.

Taking this bizarre concept and running with it could they be using ticktack as a way of showing the security risk possibilities of the situations or individuals, it's kind of plausible to use a pre existing system.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yep, that's what I was getting at.

A bit more subtle than using semaphore with flags

To think outside the box for a minute, perhaps his hands conceal a secret weapon. If he pulls his finger he could release a cloud of tear gas or pepper spray.
edit on 24-1-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Yep, that's what I was getting at.

A bit more subtle than using semaphore with flags

To think outside the box for a minute, perhaps his hands conceal a secret weapon. If he pulls his finger he could release a cloud of tear gas or pepper spray.

He needs a hat if he wants to go-go gadget finger properly though.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here's the Bedan system of finger numerals from 1520 (or Bede alphabet):

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I just about lost the will to live.

And here's Barry's guide to tic-tac. Don't miss out everybody, you'll love this:

www.barrydennis.com...

PS
What's the hat for?
edit on 24-1-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

wrong forum put it at the jokes one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join