It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe style Observer spotted with Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hmm, that hand indeed looks fake.
But a Secret Secret(for me as a german it´s funny how you call them SS) agent with just one hand, i don´t think that´s possible.
Now i wanna know which weapon he is holding in his real hand or if he is playing pocket billard under that trenchcoat...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

While I'm sure most people are are intently focused on the bald headed SS agent, I noticed the woman to his left seemed to have almost as animated hand and arm movements, especially her right arm and hand, as the primary subject in the video. I suspect she is packing serious heat as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

wow - that takes the prize for dishonestly edited batcrap

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

yes - his hands do move - try watching unedited video of the parade

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
and a general reply for everyone screaming " fake arms "

where are his real arms then ????????

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Okay, you wanna narrow it down then? The parade was over 3.5 hours long and I've watched about half an hour of it unedited, and over the span of that half hour his hands don't move once. And that's including Trump being out of the car, back in the car, and then back out of the car. Which means the agent was in full view, not in full view, then back in full view with his hand in the exact same position, fingers and all, as they were before.

That's a pretty odd interview stance to maintain when walking for several minutes at a time, especially considering pretty much every other agent within view is walking with their arms swinging normally.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

sigh - ok - prepare for spoon feeding time :

you only need to watch the first 25 seconds

case closed - he does move his hands

as for the stance - its known as " ready position "

every SS agent in the detail has a task assigned - his is clearly " return fire "

other agents - are expected to get the predident and first lady [ a seperate team for each ] into a safe area - these people will only draw weapons - if nessecary

the guy in question - will make no attempt to assist the president - he will turn to the threat and attempt to suppress it

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yup he clearly moves his hands ......

I cant believe this has become such a big thing......

To the OP no offense to you at all, thank you for bringing it up, always be vigilant! Never let what I or anyone else says discourage you, sometimes were right sometimes were wrong!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yup he clearly moves his hands ......

I cant believe this has become such a big thing......

To the OP no offense to you at all, thank you for bringing it up, always be vigilant! Never let what I or anyone else says discourage you, sometimes were right sometimes were wrong!

No offence taken, I never mentioned his hands mooving I said he was an observer from the future.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You can chill with the condescending tone, big guy. So, so terribly sorry that out of a 3.5+ hour long parade I missed a literal split second of video. But you're correct, he does move his hand. Feel better now?

But please, tell me more about the stance. Like how its actually called a field interview stance and not the ready position, because the ready position is a position for actually handling the firearm

edit on 23-1-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

indeed you did - BUT did you stop to think for a while and ask why ?

as in why this person would be an " observer from the future "

what EXACTLY could he see from his position in the SS detail ???? [ that could not be seen from an external position ]

further - to get a posting in the protection detail - he would have had to have at least 3 years of SS service - with all that comes with it

an outlier cannot just wander into the middle of the protection detail for a look see

if people thought things through - we would have far less batcrap on ATS

it would be less entertaining at times - but smell far nicer

rant over

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

you just got rekked mate, dont try and turn it around now to your rekker, that just makes you look really sad.

and this thread is proof that mankind (at least this part of it) is so deeply convuluted and into their own ego that theyve lost all touch with reality.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

in the UK - we call that " ready "

but hey - that was a dammed slick attempt to move the goal posts and attack me

thanks for alerting me to your lack of integrity

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: nonspecific

indeed you did - BUT did you stop to think for a while and ask why ?

as in why this person would be an " observer from the future "

what EXACTLY could he see from his position in the SS detail ???? [ that could not be seen from an external position ]

further - to get a posting in the protection detail - he would have had to have at least 3 years of SS service - with all that comes with it

an outlier cannot just wander into the middle of the protection detail for a look see

if people thought things through - we would have far less batcrap on ATS

it would be less entertaining at times - but smell far nicer

rant over

Have you seen the TV show Fringe? I swear this guy looks exactly like one of the time travelling "observers" from the future, they come back and observe key points in history.

It made me laugh when I saw how similar he looked to one so I put it in the skunkworks for the grins.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Moved the goalposts by saying you were right? Yea, how devious of me.

Calling you a douche isn't moving the goalposts.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I liked the show Fringe. But it was just a TV show, not reality. Many people have had their perception altered by watching TV and movies. Ok Scotty, beam me up.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2017 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I liked the show Fringe. But it was just a TV show, not reality. Many people have had their perception altered by watching TV and movies. Ok Scotty, beam me up.

I have to confess that I was not entirely serious when I made this post, it was either the skunkworks or the jokes section...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Are your avatar and the show Fringe related?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join