It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Trump White House Website Sets Agenda That Mirrors Campaign Pledges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So Trump may be moving to a agenda that is based off what he talked about on the campaign trail. From the wall on the Mexican border to trade deals. Trump could be one of the few who says it then does it.

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration overhauled the White House’s website Friday and published action plans that ranged from building a wall along the Mexico border to pulling back from trade deals, transforming a number of populist campaign themes into concrete agenda items.

The revised website created six different issue pages for energy policy, foreign policy, economic policy, expanding the size of the military, bolstering law enforcement, and rethinking trade.
theridgewoodblog.net...

Trump removed any language about climate change and LGBTQ issues off the White House web site. The only speech listed is the inaugural address the hundreds that were on the site were wiped. This is the same thing that Obama did in 2009.

The changes include removing language about climate change and the White House’s commitment to LGBTQ issues. The only speech listed on the website is President Donald Trump’s inaugural address from earlier Friday, pared back from the hundreds of speeches previously listed—just as the incoming Obama administration wiped the slate clean in 2009.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I hope he doesn't try to keep all his campaign pledges, that could be a little too much for the next four years. Too much change too fast is not good, it could create too much chaos.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It would be busy 4 years. The system is designed to move slow for very good reasons.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Who cares what he puts on a website. Those are just words. Get to work and stop talking Trump. Action, not words. Action.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Monday is what most consider Trump's first day as POTUS.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Monday is what most consider Trump's first day as POTUS.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: rickymouse

It would be busy 4 years. The system is designed to move slow for very good reasons.

Anything with the government takes a long time. Except of course being contacted by the IRS when you don't make your payment on time.
One week after the due date that your employee taxes are due, the letter is in the mail that you are late and you have a big fine. I guess I learned that if all your employees are laid off for the winter, you still have to send the statement in on time every three months.

At least there was no penalty because I called.
edit on 22-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: seasonal

Who cares what he puts on a website. Those are just words. Get to work and stop talking Trump. Action, not words. Action.

Jeez, every representative is home for the weekend..Give the man a bit of a breather..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I hope he doesn't try to keep all his campaign pledges, that could be a little too much for the next four years. Too much change too fast is not good, it could create too much chaos.

And I believe that is exactly what brought Obama and the democrats down.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

No, that was a mixture of Republican obstructionist strategy, combined with an inability to be transparent, or control the intelligence community.

No spying, no over reach, and a co-operative congress would have made things a damned sight easier.

top topics

join