It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's nominee to head CIA called for massive expansion of the Surveillance State.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The POTUS who started it all was Bush but the system itself is even older than that. But of course, conservatives, even ones from the land down under, predictably blame it all on Obama. Obama sucked but Trump is far worse.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Lol wow. So I should feel shame for keeping a monster like Hillary Clinton out of office?

I should feel shame for honoring my country that granted me freedom for the most part for 50 years?

I should feel shame for having supported the only person that didnt sell his soul to European oligarchs like Goerge Soros?

No..i feel no shame in keeping that power hungry bi-ch outa office

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Your shame is duly noted in your reactive post. Of course, you had to respond to me because I quoted you but I can tell by your word arrangement, you feel a slight bit of shame for allowing yourself to vote this madman into office, though you do not want to admit it.

Do not worry; I can sense it. And you and I are alright, even if you don't want your other die-hard Trumpers to know.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Here we go.

People need to get their alphabet agencies straight.

The CIA has nothing to do with the surveillance state.

That's the NSA.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is a criminal, a monster an utter contemtable bit.h. I would of voted for Ronald McDonald before her evil self serving ass.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Oh Oh Oh how is that? I thought Trump was against he NWO

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Are you kidding. The CIA having nothing to do with the surveillance state is ridiculous.

The CIA enforces the surveillance state. The CIA, FBI, DIA and others all have an integral hand in the surveillance state

edit on 22-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hahaha @ you continuously mentioning Hilary as if I give two craps about that woman. Again, your shame is oozing and you know it. Your shattered ego is making you post these responses with the intention of 'triggering' me. Why? Because you yourself are already triggered, and seek to transfer that same energy to me.

You are triggered, so now someone must share in your misery. You know the misery. The misery that you now feel, similar to the man or woman who wakes up after a long drunken night of sex and realizes they made a terrible mistake. So you bait me with an insult about Hilary, figuring this is going to get me going.

Nice try though, but... as I have said in numerous posts, I am neither left or right. I'm American.

Now take responsibility for putting this madman in office. Admit your mistake so we can restore the balance in America.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Kind of sounds like you're with the terrorists.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tell me about it.

Someone must be kidding.

How about we wait until the guy gets confirmed or not before some here start to go off half cocked.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yes, in this bizarro world I would be labeled a terrorist. Meanwhile, CEO of EXXON mobil are the true patriots. People like DeVos are the real Americans, only looking out for the people's interests.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Amazon,Zuckerburg,twitter....all those have cloud computing and do the same thing.If look for a hotel in Sydney for the next week I get hotel adds,if your online your data will be analysed and you will be profiled.You are in a post privacy society.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Lol you have serious problems. I own my farm outright, life is awesome. Children calling me names like triggered is hillarious.

I hope you get the welfare youre looking for when you move
To Europe.

Child

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

What does this post even mean? Did you just go on a bragging spree? Reminds me of someone. An orange fella who lashes out with his perceived accomplishments when he feels threatened. Bwaha, the trigger is real.
edit on 22-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It means you're "low rent" and I have no further reason to speak with a low life like you. It means I earned something with the sweat of my brow...unlike whining children on the Internet. Enjoy your anger cutie...ill bring ya a shiney xbox next christmas. Ta ta

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I agree, I hate whining children on the internet. I like to address them personally and call them out for whiny children they are, hence my conversation with you. Oh, you say you are not a child? Biologically you may not be, but emotionally you haven't aged past 7. You are right there with Donald, which is probably why you find him to be a kindred spirit.

But, I have had enough fun with you. Enjoy your night on the farm, and I will bask in my low-rent complex, and eat my ramen noodles, content in the fact that I have poked a hole in that distorted reality Donald has tricked you to accept. Your anger is just the shock of being exposed to the reality of your pathology.

You will heal in time. And then we will restore balance in this country. No worries, friend. *Pulls you in for a brotherly non-homosexual hug*

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yes..sooooo pathetic..Obama this, Obama that..I thought this orange clown was going to swoop in like a superhero and make it all better?..obviously not, more ramping it up.
He is exactly the same.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You did.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
This is your work Trump supporters. Bask in it with confidence.

BULLOCKS. You can't blame them. All of this happened under Obama's watch. Nice try, though. Oh wait, no it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

Maybe you are unaware, Obama's watch is over!!..I thought Ronald McDonald was going to swoop in and fix the bad stuff?
But no..he is going even worse..surprise, surprise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join