It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will never be another JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Trump's speech at the CIA's headquarters proved to me that not only is Trump not another JFK, there will never be another JFK. The threads linked below explain some of the reasons why I believe that's the case.

Days after CIA warning, Trump begs for forgiveness at CIA headquarters.

Schumer warns Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

The coup that started on November 22, 1963 is now complete. Trump was an anomaly, and there probably won't be another outsider elected POTUS after him. I believe he was our last chance at a JFK-type figure, but he's officially waved the white flag on that.

I can't blame him for that choice. As the Bible says, "a live dog is better off than a dead lion."

This is a sad day for me. I feel the last bit optimism that I had for the U.S. dying.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I think he's just being diplomatic. Telling them what they want to here to keep them sweet then pull out his Trump card.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
When you write there will never be another JFK, do you mean his ideology or the murder case? I get a very strange vibe from your posts.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Trump tends to make nice about people publicly and then do what he's going to do.

It is politic when faced with a bunch of political appointees who are making your life hell to put on a good face, like he did with Obama you'll note, and then wait until your own are in place to lower the boom.

Just see what happens when Pompeo hits the ground there. The new sheriff might start cleaning house pretty fast.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
JFK was president for, what, a thousand days. His wife made up the Camelot story for the media.

Because the CIA, at least in most conspiracy circles, murdered JFK, are you inferring that Trump has already handed over or bowed down to the CIA?

As far as another JFK type-who says we need one. He accomplished little but was great at PR. We need more of the former and a little of the latter from Trump who is gonna do it "his way" and that's fine with me. Times and needs are vastly different.

Hope at some point we can kick all the PR for JFK-he was just a man-who had affairs et al just like many men-but his daddy did buy him the election-with the help of his buddy - the Mafia.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

hey - 2 can play at this game :

there will never be another richard nixon

trumps speech at < CBA - pick one at random > prooves that trump is not another nixon

cannot be bothered with citations - as one of yours is pure fantasy anyway

whoo hoo - see how easy that was

what was your actual point again

there is never going to be another adulterous catholic president who served in WWII ?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There will never be another FDR either. I do not care for politics, but Trump was voted in and now we have to accept it and move on. He could be another JFK if he steps out of line though.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There will never be another JFK

Why would there be ?

JFK wasn't what he was made out to be.

FDR wasn't what he was made out to be.

Clinton wasn't what he was made out to be.

Obama wasn't what he was made out to be.

Reality is always different, and very different when history is rewritten as it happens.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
JFK was president for, what, a thousand days. His wife made up the Camelot story for the media.

Because the CIA, at least in most conspiracy circles, murdered JFK, are you inferring that Trump has already handed over or bowed down to the CIA?

As far as another JFK type-who says we need one. He accomplished little but was great at PR. We need more of the former and a little of the latter from Trump who is gonna do it "his way" and that's fine with me. Times and needs are vastly different.

Hope at some point we can kick all the PR for JFK-he was just a man-who had affairs et al just like many men-but his daddy did buy him the election-with the help of his buddy - the Mafia.

Agree. The man behind the mask was RFK. JFK had the Obama'esque personality but the policy and strategy guy was Bobby, himself having a serious familial inferiority complex.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

am i " who i am made out to be " - just curious

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

As high as my hopes have been, I don't think he ever was close to being a JFK.

(I think you meant by the idea that JFK stated he 'wanted the break the CIA into a thousand pieces'.)

I fear/believe all his fix the gov't / establishment talk was just that .. talk.

Its apparent who he represented by looking at his cabinet.

Maybe Ron Paul was the last real hope.

new topics

top topics

join