It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump team wanted tanks, missile launchers in parade

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Yeah! Kent State was nothing!
A couple of JDAMs will teach them hippies a thing or two!

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Tiananmen Square?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

He is not concerned with a cold war, he is not concerned about nukes at all. From what I read, no one has been hired to replace old admn's employees who monitor and maintain nuclear stockpile. They were told weeks ago today was their last day. I have a sinking feeling, like our lives mean nothing now.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Kettu

He is not concerned with a cold war, he is not concerned about nukes at all. From what I read, no one has been hired to replace old admn's employees who monitor and maintain nuclear stockpile. They were told weeks ago today was their last day. I have a sinking feeling, like our lives mean nothing now.

That's because you are being driven insane by a propaganda media. Turn off the TV and stop reading left-wing Publications.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Assumptions, assumptions.

Tsk tsk.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Being an Aussie and and lover of everything that flies it would of been a dream of mine to attend this inauguration.

The Air Force plans to fly four fighter jets: an F-35, an F-16, an F-22 and an F-15E. The Navy will fly four F/A-18 combat jets. The Army will fly four UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters. The Marines will fly four V-22 Ospreys. And the Coast Guard is expected to fly four MH-65 rescue helicopters, according to a Pentagon official.

Looks like an awesome event on the cards, i hope the lefty loosies dont spoil it.

There is a big military airshow in melbourne soon. I would love to check out the tiger gunships.

On topic,
doesn't everyone like a parade, I'm sure Trump is no different.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You know most countries hold military parades. People generally like them.

America is the exception to this rule for some reason. Apparently people associate them with Nazi Germany? Crazy country.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
You know most countries hold military parades. People generally like them.

America is the exception to this rule for some reason. Apparently people associate them with Nazi Germany? Crazy country.

Nope. Sorry. It's the tanks and missiles, not the parade itself, which conjures up images of the Nazi's, Chinese, Russians and North Koreans.

I love a good parade, flyovers especially.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I don't think there would be many missiles in a Nazi German military parade.

What's wrong with tanks in a parade? Everyone loves tanks.

I saw tanks in a parade here once and nobody started screaming "oh my god it's a nazi dictatorship!!!"

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

V2 rockets for one.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yeah they never paraded those. They didn't hold any parades in 1944 or 1945. For good reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

"President-elect Donald Trump is set to take office on January 20th. Trump has yet to fill many federal appointments, and has ordered most Obama appointees to step down once he takes office. This poses a problem in some government departments, like the National Nuclear Security Administration, which secures and operates the country's nuclear weapons arsenal. The department will be leaderless come noon on Inauguration Day."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Yeah they never paraded those. They didn't hold any parades in 1944 or 1945. For good reason.

Well, yeah. By that time they were getting their asses kicked, I'm sure parades were the last thing on their minds.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Indeed they were.

I don't see why if tanks spur up images of Nazi Germany in your mind then a flyover wouldn't. The Germans held several air parades a year in the lead up to the war. Or the Soviet Union. Stalin even had that "cult of aviation" thing going.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Im my mind, probably because in all the parades ive been to there has been flyovers, whereas Ive never been to, or even seen, a parade that included tanks and missiles. To me, personally, it conjures up those images of Nazis and NK etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You care about how big his penis is?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Awww... i wanted to see Trump on his gold plated tank converted to shoot tee shirts out of the cannon. While playing America F yeah!!

Oh well> IF i was commander in chief i would have flight of the valkeries playing as troops flew in then switch to America F yeah when they come out. It would be...wait for it....

LEGENDARY.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
An anon source told Huff Po...

Just stop reading after that people.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
An anon source told Huff Po...

Just stop reading after that people.

Yes.
No source.
Not credible.
Hell, I would not consider HP credible when they do have a source.
edit on b000000312017-01-20T09:09:40-06:0009America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 09:09:40 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The Huffington Post reported Thursday.

The Huffington Post, referring to

According to the report

a Department of Defense official told The Huffington Post

according to a Pentagon official

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join