It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Government is Perverted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Whether homosexual or not between consenting adults, that's not the issue, the issue is underage and rings that are kept running. No doubt this runs deep with the establishment and is well known, of course not for all, so it's a good recap.

Actually being homosexual and ashamed of it is a problem when a person is in a position of authority and allows themselves to be extorted/blackmailed to move against the best interests of their constituency for fear of being outed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

"...a 'nest of homosexuals'...may have been penetrated by Soviet backed..."

lulz

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That's scary, but I quite believe it. Children can be controlled cheaper and easier than adults, and manipulated. Hitler youth to name one example. No doubt the intel agencies have tapped this source for profit.
As a side note I remember going to a Saturday matinée for kids when I was young, a few years after the war in England, most of the show was American films, but about twenty years later I realised they had spliced over a Hitler Youth film, where they were singing "I love to go a wondering along the mountain track" They must have used some archival footage , and got creative.

edit on 19-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Irony is the fact that Richard Milhouse Nixon, possibly the most reviled former POTUS in history, was also very likely the least sexually deviant administration of the past century.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Probably that's why they got rid of him.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All governments are the same...
Here is some of the British Government: labour25.com...

Ex Labour party MP candidate Peter Tatchell believes and preaches that "Not all Sex involving children is unwanted"

We live in dark times and most people do not know it..!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Of course this government is perverted. And sick. And evil. They are behind the "hippie movement" of the 60's. They are behind the assassination of JFK and the entire vietnam ordeal. They orchestrated 9/11 and pinned it on Bin Laden and still have yet to provide his real corpse as proof. They are behind the entire middle east wars AND also ISIS. They spy on us and if you spy on them then your life is over. These people don't care about anything. It's money and power = kill whomever they must in order to get it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join