It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rat Race to Finding your Spouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
People can say this people can say that but at the end of the day it's the people that listened and thought about how does that effect me and how can I make a positive out of it so that I may get to where I'm going and still maintain my personal health. So I can enjoy someone when it's time for me to settle down.

It's those people that go somewhere in life and alot of people buy into so much disinfo because they play the take advantage of me card so that in the next life I'm above you and your the one trying to gain karma tokens. But what those people don't get is. Knowing doing that and harming yourself because you want to gain for their loss on your want to fit in is a balancer so to speak.

You knew it was wrong you did it and that's why you didn't gain too much from them pressuring you into b/s.

I'll be happy to see how many read all that to comment without watching the video. I'm supposed to know your intelligent enough to still watch the video?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The thing of it is, is that people want that quick and easy someone else already discovered riches for me to mooch on but at the end of the day if they ain't using 100 dollars out of there 200 dollar check to buy clothes food and shelter they don't know what a real man is.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

I tried to watch the video but that dumbass just repeated the same thing over, and over, and over...get to the point and show your audience a little respect.

I'm not impressed with him holding a bass or trying to look hip with that stupid bandanna and pink shirt either.

To make a credible youtube video rehearse your presentation and don't embarrass yourself with a repetitive rant.
edit on 18-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He is a little slow in the head too

You marry someone you get along great with, communicate well with, and really enjoy having sex with

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I didn't know 13 yr old girls were attracted to men in pink shirts and bandannas.

Yeah, I knew you got offended with your mother has to use up about 150 dollars out of say a 350 dollar check just feed you and the others and that's before someone wants a GD 200 dollar pair of F*** shoes.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You keep posting videos of this guy. Is that you in the videos?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

wtf r u smoking today ? serious question ???

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Some of these threads nowadays are worse than junk mail.
Sorry for the short reply, I put about as much thought into it as the op did.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Oh what it was like to think one day I wouldn't end up 60 yrs old on ATS in moms basement not realizing that people really like personal spending money and having to buy food for a 25 yr old that can take care of himself is complete nonsense.

Especially if you have to run them around and buy gas just to use on them. And you gotta provide a place to live. ?

So you figure 900 dollars a month kinda sucks. And then when you calculate that and figure up the moms b/f whether it's dad or step dad the fact is is that.

A lot of things couples wanna do is hindered by children in the house. You know especially ones that want the 199 dollar pairs of shoes.

That they never walk in. and still want 150 dollars spent on food in the house.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

1..I live alone ..

2..I'm 33..

3..if my kid wants shoes idc what they cost as long as she's happy I'm happy ...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I must have missed the discussion on social circles. Where is it?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I must have missed the discussion on social circles. Where is it?

I believe it is missing along with the point.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
1..I live alone ..
2..I'm 33..
3..if my kid wants shoes idc what they cost as long as she's happy I'm happy ...

In my experience, which includes buying massive amounts of shoes over years including sports shoes, the less expensive ones don't seem to last long.
$150 for a pair of basketball shoes is not unheard of.

To the OP:
If one's spouse doesn't feel the same I suppose that could make things difficult. If there is only income of $900, it wouldn't IMO be reasonable to spend $200 on shoes...

Is that sort of your point?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I skimmed the video just to see if he actually played the guitar at any point.

Spoiler: He doesn't.....

I find the presence of the guitar in the video to be highly illogical.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Mr. Spock-

Logic would dictate the guy pawn the guitar until things improve or someone drops off the winning PowerBall numbers..

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Watched the video and I'm pretty sure I lost some IQ points in the process.

top topics

join