It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same old MSN Messenger post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So I was on MSN Messenger back in 2001. And I read a post from a peer around my age at the time which would have been somewhere around 15 yrs old.

So I was on Myspace back in 2004. And I read a post from a peer around my age.

So I was on Facebook back in 2013. And I read a post from a peer around my age which would be almost 30 yrs old.

And what I read was "Every guy is a pos and why are all guys the same", "I finally found my soul mate", "Why do I always get the same old douche bag"

Well I can tell you right now that the 14 yr olds posting on the internet are not that far removed then the 30 yr olds posting on the internet.

You know what everyone's problem is. It's communication skills.

And it's someone wanting to get laid cheap and easy so they don't have to work for it. Then when they get out in the real world and have to understand marketing yourself they fall way too short and can't understand why..

They do not have the right tools to 100% efficiently achieve success happily and healthy.

One main rule in becoming your own individual is that you have to know your friends ar enot coming over when 80 yrs old and have to remember your medicine.

That one little tid bit goes along way. Your 65 yrs old possibly cripple. Is Brittany going to come over and clean your back end for you?

NO!

That is why it's extremely important to not cheap and easy lay a female. You know why?

She has to get where she is going and how you send her off is most likely whats coming back when you get yours. And you know right now it's going to be the one that you did the most damage to.

If not in this one it will be in the next one.

Because paying it forward is helping someone up and effectively receive what is given to them. And you will receive what you deserve for helping someone in need when they really need it.

Alot of times girls just post what other girls post because that's what it's going to take to fit in.

So you know if she's talking about the same old douche bag she only dates what impresses her friends.

And in my opinion if your dating to impress your friends go ahead and have group intimacy.

We intelligent men know your just going to be arguing over him in envy afterward. So you can all get together in the end and talk about how b/s he was to see whose crying over him.

Most likely it's the girl you all tripped on her face and thought she wasn't confident enough. And you all got in her way.

And that is exactly what your own moms do to you and you don't even know it.

I stand champion as the man who claims pride rock on the day that men work in unison to make a female work for it and actually understand anxiety and rejection that a major lesson will be learned.

Because easy gets you no where.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

I agree somewhat.

Though I'd say don't be fake, be yourself and be comfortable in who you are.

I mean you mentioned yourself that people looking to date tend to big up themselves and portray someone who they are not, in the long run it never works.

At the end of the day people are thick, the name sheeple is well describing... When a person adopts a crowd mentality, as in the mentality everyone else has they are ultimately fake and not individuals. They just think they are individuals, they just follow each other about going baaah.

I wish people would build themselves a bit before they build a relationship, be comfortable with yourself then compliment yourself with the other half who makes you feel comfortable.

This post turned into a bit of a rant lol, but yes. Do things you like instead of paying to date, you might find someone you love on a internet chat room or paint balling. Canoeing or at a gig, 7 billion people on this planet and it isn't hard to find mutual attraction.

I always notice the desperate and the failures in love are not happy with themselves, people who are happy with themselves do a lot better.

Get out and about, know what I'm saying?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I would say that if any of the following things resemble ones approach to finding respect and love in the world, then your approach, no matter how well it might APPEAR to work, is flawed:

Selling yourself
PR
Advertising
Product placement
Preening
Plucking
Waxing
Wardrobe modification
Personality management

Simply put, if attracting a person requires one to be doing anything other than what one always does, to behave in a different way than they normally would, to react to different stimuli, or to alter their honesty level, or to do any damned thing out of the ordinary for them, then that person is being fake as hell. Attracting a person to oneself with BS, just means that when one is honest, normal, regular, not on the pull so to speak, they will naturally come across as different than the object of their desire intended, and that may very well not go down to terribly well.

So here's the thing. Do not do all that stuff. Do not dress up, do not get a haircut, do not shave unless your face is too warm, do not, do not, DO NOT change a SINGLE damned thing about yourself, unless its something you were looking to change anyway. If they do not like you without all the turd polishing, then they do not deserve your company anyway, and they can take a long walk off a short plank.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yes! Stay holy and focused so that one may achieve success in his or her goals. For a brighter future.

Sometime it's just acknowledging that not every one trending wants whats best for you.

For females it's acknowledging that if his friends list says over 200 he don't talk to 15 people in it. and all the females on there wants a (POA) and that's all you added him for to.

Besides the kudos points from your friends for finding him. Err go women tell each other they might as well have group intimacy with men.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would say that if any of the following things resemble ones approach to finding respect and love in the world, then your approach, no matter how well it might APPEAR to work, is flawed:

Selling yourself
PR
Advertising
Product placement
Preening
Plucking
Waxing
Wardrobe modification
Personality management

Simply put, if attracting a person requires one to be doing anything other than what one always does, to behave in a different way than they normally would, to react to different stimuli, or to alter their honesty level, or to do any damned thing out of the ordinary for them, then that person is being fake as hell. Attracting a person to oneself with BS, just means that when one is honest, normal, regular, not on the pull so to speak, they will naturally come across as different than the object of their desire intended, and that may very well not go down to terribly well.

So here's the thing. Do not do all that stuff. Do not dress up, do not get a haircut, do not shave unless your face is too warm, do not, do not, DO NOT change a SINGLE damned thing about yourself, unless its something you were looking to change anyway. If they do not like you without all the turd polishing, then they do not deserve your company anyway, and they can take a long walk off a short plank.

But that's called the Same hair cut every year routine. I mean eventually you get that hair cut and change things up and the other half can't keep up because they are caught in a paradigm that's not allowing them to comfortably transition to a new hair cut.

And that new hair cut could completely ruin the whole world for them. As they are wearing the same clothes style from 1985.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What I am saying is that changing anything to suit someone else, rather than having who you are suit them regardless of what you happen to be doing at the time, is false and flawed as a strategy.

Find the one who loves you no matter what your hair does, no matter what your clothes look like, whether or not you have or drive a motor car, or what brand of motor car it is you drive. Essentially, if the individual you like could be induced to like you more because you changed something about yourself, then they are not worth the effort of making the change in the first place.

In a good relationship situation, all either party changes is how lonely they are. They go from being alone, to not being alone anymore, which is precisely as much change as ever ought to result from meeting someone you like, who also likes you back.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Superficial people.

I like Savage Garden, you might not think it if you knew me but I do. It's part of my individuality. Anyways, music does well to get a point across.

Ok it's not Savage Garden and it's on about the music industry but it's relatively the same point.

People out for themselves, willing to sell their soul to be popular. All I can say is **** that.

All that is important in a relationship is you and the other half, it has nothing to do with how many Facebook friends they have, the colour of their hair or even what trend they are into. They are all superficial things.

Most people only have a hand full of true friends, some people are natural socialites but for the majority such a lifestyle is tiring.

I'm still young, but even I have seen too many relationships fail due to the fact one or either side painted a fake picture of who they really are... Once the lust dies down and the make-up stays off they begin to find they don't like the other person.

Truebrit (as usual) hits it better than me, if your buying haircuts and applying make-up or working out in hopes of finding that significant other then you are doomed to fail.

Do it for yourself, be yourself. Because ultimately trying to please others is very tiring.

If you wake up after sleeping with the same person for a year and think "who the hell am I dating" chances are you are superficial, the other is or you both are. All this fake projection leads to a untimely collapse in a relationship based on fakery.

I've wasted my time on such nonsense before, sex is good but love is completely different. Again be yourself, then hope the other person isn't a faker... Fake relationships never last and you'll only hurt yourself.

Look for the individual.
edit on 17-1-2017 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Exactly be yourself and be intelligent to know that sometimes if we take the time we have apart to get our charisma together to make the point we need to to receive the details we need that are being kept from us so that we may..

achieve the efficient tools to successfully live our lives the best we can to achieve our goals.

edit on 17-1-2017 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Lift heavy weights often, eat right, learn Game.
edit on 17-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I guess you could first find contentment with yourself and find someone else starting from the same point .Enjoying a bag of popcorn watching the light dance on the water while the sun or breeze does it thing can be quite nice .Keeping up with the jones's and running with a crowd means that contentment is what you are seeking . Excitement is always a short lived moment and has to be filled constantly while contentment is watching someone else get the thrill .

Being content takes the rush to life out of the equation .Finding contentment bring a sense of peace where you find your best friend called patience . Its patience you need for the long journey of life to be really contented .There are really exciting things on that journey because its where you find your best friends and things to do .Love is a very exciting thing ,bot giving and receiving it .Its the moments of love that will endure the test of time .always was and always will . Seek love and be content with yourself . Happy is he who agrees with himself .

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Happy is he who agrees with himself .

I love that, very true also.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
If you are saying a relationship that is built solely on physical attraction is destine to fail, I agree totally.

In all of my long years on this earth I have found this to be true. It is interchangeable woman/man.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Its from the bible . Proverbs I believe .

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I guess you could first find contentment with yourself and find someone else starting from the same point .Enjoying a bag of popcorn watching the light dance on the water while the sun or breeze does it thing can be quite nice .Keeping up with the jones's and running with a crowd means that contentment is what you are seeking . Excitement is always a short lived moment and has to be filled constantly while contentment is watching someone else get the thrill .

Being content takes the rush to life out of the equation .Finding contentment bring a sense of peace where you find your best friend called patience . Its patience you need for the long journey of life to be really contented .There are really exciting things on that journey because its where you find your best friends and things to do .Love is a very exciting thing ,bot giving and receiving it .Its the moments of love that will endure the test of time .always was and always will . Seek love and be content with yourself . Happy is he who agrees with himself .

Or get in position where women follow religiously and help them out with their soul mate talk a little bit by publicly acknowledging their god and creator RR from Queensland AUS.

Coz you know if men have a lord then women have a god. And that God would have to have the physique of a female.

top topics

join