It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW1 and WW2 was inevitable.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No matter what you do. Or how you do it, don't bother time traveling and trying to prevent WW1-WW2.

Why? Nationalism and the lack of communication.

Every major country was very nationalistic. War will eventually break out.

WW1, US maybe the nice one. But you got Ottomans who is planning to expand and Japan planning to attack China and Russia(which happened before WW2).

US was too nice to their European counter parts that they invite bad people in their army just like today. With lack of communication constant false flag from US will always drag US in the war no matter how you try to prevent it. It is called criminals in uniforms.

US also plans to destroy the British one way or the other as they are rival enemies. So invasion of Canada would probably had happened. British is still constantly causing major wars around the world.

The Czars don't really trust anyone since Communism was about to arise. Russia has too much issue battling infiltration as the imperial Czar don't know how to combat infiltration. Why Russia never expanded further into China due to infiltration from the West and internal conflicts.

WW2, you think its over, but no. You have Stalin, Imperial Japan, US and British. Stalin will invade either one depending who attacks first. It seems like China might either lose or join up with USSR as Japan attacks.
US will be in World war against USSR which would be half the world as USSR already taken most land from Asia to Europe, but not before British get attacked by USSR, most likely scenario. US had one of the largest navy aside from Japan.

A counter effect might also happen instead of allying British, US takes chance at taking Canada and use it as a base. We would still be at war against USSR to possibly today.

Even though US might win, again criminals in uniform. Too many people playing the game "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". US internal corruption will arise. Either Corporations take over or ruthless dictator president controls US army. We wouldn't have modern cities today. US army was too nice inviting the enemy over to be in the military. Don't play the blame game are your just doing their work for them.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WWII is over. Maybe its time to close our European bases. We are broke. What exactly are our bases protecting when so many people live in poverty in this country?????

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Yes in the inevitable, no on the nationalism.

Back then war was glorified, people wanted to go to war and were proud too, a unique glimps of the past and how going to war was represented can be taken from the vast amount of poems about war pre WW1, after WW1 the poems had stopped war had changed and wasnt glorified. WW2 was a continuation of WW1.

Nationalism had nothing to do with war, by saying that you are trying to make something good sound bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

They were only inevitable because there sparks were so well planned.

I think you are reading the wrong books.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The US could take Canada.
Then we could have a frontline in the Arctic circle against Russia.
Amphibious tanks rolling over ice chunks.
Total North Pole battle that leads down into the bowels of the Hollow Earth.
And then Bam! futuristic nazis from hollow earth emerge and surround the clashing Russians and Americans.
Bam!

That's another scenario too.

edit on 16-1-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I can see that.

They'll come pouring out the other end too.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins

I can see that.

They'll come pouring out the other end too.

No. All I can see is too much land to defend. USSR had way more population than US with a bunch of united country.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

And lest we forget, way back in the 1960s. Steve McQueen and the army dropped the Blob on the North Pole to keep if frozen forever. Once the Hollow Earth Nazis unfreeze it we will all be in great wazoo.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Double post definitely not worth reading a second time.

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 16 Jan 2017 21:30:16 -0600Mon, 16 Jan 2017 21:30:16 -060017012017-01-16T21:30:16-06:00900000030 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The last time the U.S tried to invade Canada,we,with the help of the British burned the white house down.
Its funny nobody brought that up....just "yeah,we can take Canada"

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I argue that EVERYTHING that has already happened was inevitable. See what I did there?

I'm with muSSang on this one.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Are you saying that you know how many Nazis are down there?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
The last time the U.S tried to invade Canada,we,with the help of the British burned the white house down.
Its funny nobody brought that up....just "yeah,we can take Canada"

Perhaps the OP thinks the White-House is due for some major renovations again?
Don't poke the polar-bear!

Sorry to say that any worldview that sees the USA as the nice-guy, is quite delusional.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
No matter what you do. Or how you do it, don't bother time traveling and trying to prevent WW1-WW2.

Why?

No moment in the entirety of Universal existence can ever be 'changed/altered/otherwise'!
Every moment already exists!
Why not time travel and...?
Because 'time travel' (like in the movies) is not possible.
Because every moment already exists Now!
We need no 'gizmo' to take us to Now! *__-

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wars are inevitable because of one never ever spoken of racially based fact. (mods, please forgive me - I am speaking about my own kind here)

The white races are extremely aggressive.

Think about it;

How many wars have been started in the last century by Caucasian folk - most (but not all though) of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Except for the constant wars in Africa, constant Arab conflicts, and the ocacional war in Asia/Pacific, there are also the wars in south America... But yeah they are all whites

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Who armed them all? Who invented / designed the weaponry?

War is nothing new. But it was the white races that turned it into something really nasty.

edit on 16-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: Indigent

Who armed them all? Who invented / designed the weaponry?

War is nothing new. But it was the white races that turned it into something really nasty.

Yeah, not like those Chinese and gun powder

Hittites and destroying crops.
Trevisanato, Siro Igino (2007). "The 'Hittite Plague', an Epidemic of Tularemia and the First Record of Biological Warfare". Medical Hypotheses. 69 (6): 1371–1374. doi:10.1016/j.mehy.2007.03.012.

Homers Iliad and dipping weapons in feasces to infect people
Mayor, Andrienne (2003), Greek Fire, Poison Arrows, and Scorpion Bombs: Biological and Chemical Warfare in the Ancient World, The Overlook Press, Peter Mayer Publishers, Inc., ISBN 1-58567-348-X, pp 100–101

But it was the white races, as usual, those nasty white males who kill everyone

We should start a White Lives Matter

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
The US could take Canada.

The last time the US tried to "take Canada" it resulted in Washington being razed to the ground. That would be 1812.

To the OP. The two world wars were only inevitable because autocrcaties and dictatorships tried to "unify" Europe. Napoleon tried it 100 years before.

Two points to remember.

1. The US was very late to WW1 and two years late to WW2.
2. Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany allied together for two years. They calved up Poland and the Russians took the Baltic states and other placed. Two vile dictatorships working together.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And who colonised most of the world at the point of a gun?

Who started WORLD wars?

Who invented the Nuke?

Missiles?

The tank?

Aerial warfare (with planes)?

Yes other cultures have been blood thirsty, I never said they were not. But I stand by my statement that us white people are the most bloodthirsty of them all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join