It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LHC Higgs active things spooky action at distance = Mandela effect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I been watching the whole sorted tale of the Mandela effect unfold, and I ran into a strange thought that I realized would be perfect for a skunk work.

What If the Mandela Effect did not Exist until after the first firing of the Large HC.

Yes I just realized I called the Mandela Effect subject to the Mandela Effect.

Before the HLC went off almost no one talked much about the Mandela Effect, afterwards it was all over the place.

My skunk theory for this time is maybe the HLC excited higgs everywhere in a way that the quantum flux of things flip back and forth between close possibilities. The items flip back and forth until the higgs in them calm down settles down, the strongest possibility then sets it self as fact.

I know it is a short and sweet one but it also gives a big can of worms to look at.

CoBaZ

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

There are Hadron colliders all around the world, Cern isnt the first one built, There where other built before it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

True but when it is thought about the more those little ones were fired the effect built up, then the big one tipped the scales and boom full blown Mandela everywhere you turn.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ

then the big one tipped the scales and boom full blown Mandela everywhere you turn.

only in the head of few.

and you ant back any of this with proof anything sane and rational (at least not in this reality +_+ )

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

While I am well aware of "Correlation does not imply causation" I was commenting on the appearance of the topic en mass after the fact of CERN.

Now as for the experience of it, I would count more on it being faulty memory but it is still an interesting topic, But being able to prove it is near to as impossible as proving god or satan exist, we do not have a proper babblefish that proves the total nonexistence of god.

"The argument goes something like this: 'I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, 'for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing.' 'But, says Man, the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.' 'Oh dear,' says God, 'I hadn't thought of that,' and vanishes in a puff of logic. 'Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

---Douglas Adams

Meanwhile as I was saying it is kind of funny to see the Mandela Effect appear when it did. But knowing it is near impossible to prove it would go into a skunk work if it went anywhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

then the big one tipped the scales and boom full blown Mandela everywhere you turn.

only in the head of few.

and you ant back any of this with proof anything sane and rational (at least not in this reality +_+ )

Proof, sanity and rationale are not required in Skunkworks.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

While I don't believe in the Mandella Effect, this is an interesting read. S and F if for no other reason than the awesome idea for a sci-fi novel.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The term Mandela Effect predates the LHC by 5 years. 2005 -> 2010.

Its first research run took place from 30 March 2010 to 13 February 2013 at an initial energy of 3.5 teraelectronvolts

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That idea is getting tossed around now among some M.E. youtubers. "Ritchie from Boston" comes to mind.

I've heard suggestions that only a small percentage of us are affected, as though alt timelines are merging.

The strangest one: "Sally Field" used to be "Sally Fields", also involving her changed line in Forrest Gump "Life IS like a box of chocolates" (this timeline it's "Life WAS like a box of chocolates)- well, her brother is a CERN scientist!

YouTube "Mandela Effect CERN" and enjoy your night! Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Another theory is that it has something to do with the D Wave quantum computer.

About 10 minutes into this video is interesting-

edit on 15-1-2017 by raedar because: added link

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Only in this timeline.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

I've heard suggestions that only a small percentage of us are affected, as though alt timelines are merging.

Honestly I was toying around with that idea for a short story, something akin to certain people who were sensitive to the stuff at cern start swapping around with dimensional doppelgangers sort of a though the mirror darkly thing, but as I was toying with it I realized for the ME to be as bad as it is getting then it would take whole segments of the population to swap around with their analogs at once.

It may had been with some of the smaller HCs that maybe one or two did it at a time, but when the big one went off a whole group swapped and the swap was so close that it was only tiny differences noticed but noticed en mass.

So who wants to watch Shazam tonight, or better yet who has a copy I can rent ROFL >.<

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am the last person in the world that can attest one way or another to the Mandela Effect, since my memory is like a sieve. I let all the gravy flow through and hold on to just the meat and potatoes, but I would like to know how so many of the bibles are showing up with changes.

Let me explain. My mother is a daily reader of the bible and she takes bible classes. She had two bibles she used faithfully, but was given a new bible about 2 years ago. The new bible does not show the changes, but the 2 older bibles do show the changes. She said she would have noticed those changes when she read them if they had existed at the time she was using those bibles, so I find this a bit puzzling.

I also read somewhere that we live in a multi-universe that exists based on frequencies. They explained it as a string on a musical instrument. The string is attached to the instrument, when plucked the string vibrates into a numerous different positions along the instrument generating different frequencies. It is believed as the frequency slows down the number of positions changes until the vibration stops and it returns to a single position.

Sounded interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I was in in the car with my partner going to the markets on Sunday (picking up a kitten as a playmate for my other) when the news came on and stated it was a year since David Bowie died, both of us were like "No way, it wouldn't of been that long", I was confused and he was to.

I spoke something like "Maybe those ME nuts have something with timelines converging" in gest and I went to look it up on Wikipedia his date of death, yup, one yeah...then my mind hit something:

"Hey, I think I know why it only seemed like it was 4 or so months since he died, Prince just died not that long ago so it was another big singer death event happening, it just made David Bowies death not seem that long ago...yeah those ME people are still nuts"

Our memories, perceptions etc can be very faulty and crap at times, however the little event I just stated wont sway anyone who believes in the ME, it's just an example of how memory recall and perception can be off at times.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

originally posted by: odzeandennz

only in the head of few.

Proof, sanity and rationale are not required in Skunkworks.

Not to mention they are sometimes subjective.

new topics

top topics

join