It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Russian connections....FAR DEEPER than anyone ever imagined

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I feel like there is a serious disconnect here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am sure that there were big entities betting on this election, that involves stocks and commodity purchases too. That is normal, they probably have people betting on who wind the election along with odds too.

The evidence isn't included in anything I have read, just a summary of some person with prestige. They can be bought too, in fact the chance of a well known person being bought out to supply false information is probably pretty good. Someone sure does not like Trump.

Others can believe Trump is corrupt and doing this if they want, but I would want to see the evidence personally and call the ones who gave the evidence to question them myself before I believed that. I know some powerful people want to undermine Trump. As far as being corrupt, we know that trump is no angel. Hillary is probably worse than Trump though.

Sounds like someone has sour grapes about the election going to Trump. I also noticed that the intelligence agencies aren't using this evidence directly meaning they are just letting out rumors. It could probably be debunked as soon as it was released and ruin the reputation of the intelligence agency head if they were to say it was considered as real.

I wish all this political BS would just stop. Trump is going to be president and the far left are trying to mess up everything he is going to try to do to fix this country's economy correctly. I know, the republicans blocked Obama from doing stuff, they should have let him have Obamacare flow earlier so the history books would properly show that it was not the right thing to do. I think we need socialized medicine instead of this overpriced system we now have.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The situation doesn't add up for me.

The fall of the Iron Curtain was in 1989. I know that most people in the past 17 years in between were not thinking about Russia like this. I don't understand Russia's newfound relevance. Before the election, most of the international diplomacy talk was in regards to China.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I am in total agreement that we shouldn't be enemies with Russia. I'm not on the side who supports US imperialism around the globe or that supports a war with Russia at all. I'm all for US and Russia being Allies.

However, I'm not going to just ignore the fact that the US and Russia have been playing a power game for a very long time and we've created a lot of bad blood between us that can't just be tossed aside that easily. Putin isn't a wonderful leader who is good to his people. At the same time, our leaders aren't a bunch of sweethearts either to many places around the world. Our ideologies do not mesh together well in many ways and many of the people running things in both nations aren't going to get along.

You really think Putin isn't playing the same game as America as far as getting the upper hand on the World Domination Game Board??? Do you think he wouldn't stab America in the back if he thought he could do it and get away with it and become a THE World Power??? Come on. This isn't a man you can slip up and let him take advantage with. He will f*ck us up if we aren't careful, don't kid yourself.

At the same time we have been doing the same to him for a long time. You don't think he's looking for some revenge?? Sure he is.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here we go again...

"Look, a tiny, hair thin, thread; something to cling to! Quick, grab it before it blows away!!"

The left has gone completely off the deep-end!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah man. We know how you feel about "The Left". That's all you seem to ever talk about is your complete intolerance for whoever you want to label as "The Left". We get it. We understand how you feel about that arbitrary label which you apply whenever you feel like it.

Do you think maybe you'd like to discuss some of the actual topical information of the thread for once???

I don't think anyone cares about your feelings toward a group of people anymore. I mean how much more is there to know???? You hate them, we get it. Let's move on now.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

More of the same mate.

When you run out of material you attack the poster.

How about you stick to the subject at hand.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Do you think maybe you'd like to discuss some of the actual topical information of the thread for once???

I don't think anyone cares about your feelings toward a group of people anymore. I mean how much more is there to know???? You hate them, we get it. Let's move on now.

i doubt it. he's going to call you a 'snowflake' anytime now, and he will have won the argument in his head.

but yea, for a conspiracy site, it sure seem there's a slew of defense teams when any sketchy info aout Trump pops up. its almost cult-like.
if Trump said he like Pepsi, and a thread on his liking pepsi made up, im sure the OP would be just a 'libtard' and 'leftist' even though they are hardcore Rightwingers. just goes to show the level....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Who is more like the American people Russians, or Saudi Arabians? I think that sums it up. We need to be friends with the Russians. Not Allies at this time, but friends. Do you guys remember Elenin? That's my facebook buddy, and we talk. These are good people. I cant say the same about Arab nations. They are different then us. Russians are a lot like us. They are very loving people. We have a lot in common. I don't want them starving. Id rather see Saudis ( here you fill it in)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
if trump was a politician I would think there was something fishy going on but trump is a businessman,he has been doing business all over the world with a lot of countries and a lot of companies for almost 50 years.as a businessman he probably has links to a lot of people and a lot of countries, so I don`t see anything suspicious going on here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

The fall of the Iron Curtain was in 1989. I know that most people in the past 17 years in between were not thinking about Russia like this. I don't understand Russia's newfound relevance. Before the election, most of the international diplomacy talk was in regards to China.

Pretty simple the US government didnt think the Russian influence would effect the election and Trump would not get elected. If he failed to get elected they could sweep it under the rug and use it as pressure on Russia behind the scenes, but because of the archaic system of the electoral college he did win. Now they are in damage control trying fix a problem the wrote off before the election.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

That makes sense. If Hillary Clinton had won, none of the Russian-related issues would be discussed by the MSM.. hacking.. dossiers... pee... none of it.

Instead, we'd have the MSM having orgasms over every Hillary nominee, and describing how she's resting extra hours.. preparing herself for the big job ahead.

Determined members at ATS, and other forums, would be digging deeper than ever into Clinton Foundation dirt and DNC Pizza Parties.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That makes sense. If Hillary Clinton had won, none of the Russian-related issues would be discussed by the MSM.. hacking.. dossiers... pee... none of it.

Instead, we'd have the MSM having orgasms over every Hillary nominee, and describing how she's resting extra hours.. preparing herself for the big job ahead.

Determined members at ATS, and other forums, would be digging deeper than ever into Clinton Foundation dirt and DNC Pizza Parties.

I don't know about having an orgasm after every pick, maybe a shrug of the shoulders while saying at least they are qualified.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Russia and the U.S. have been in conflict of one form or another for the past several years, but things really came to a head in Syria.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know about having an orgasm after every pick, maybe a shrug of the shoulders while saying at least they are qualified.

OK.. I'll try to be more accurate. "Shrug of the shoulders" from ABC/CBS/NBC. "Orgasm" from CNN/MSNBC. How's that?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: muse7

Why is all of this coming out now? Why wait until post November 8th?

It could only be for one reason, methinks. And that is to delegitimatize Trump's presidency.

The FBI and CIA have had the dossier since before the election. The dossier has been in existence since last summer.

So clearly they held on to it thinking Trump wouldn't win. Now that he has, it's coming out huh? Looks and smells like a fabrication headed up by that old warhawk geezer McCain.

Sure would have been nice if everyone had been this fervent about the contents of the DNC leaks.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's worse than even the OP says. I have it on good authority that Donald Trump's great-grandfather once had an affair with a woman whose cousin worked for a guy that had a grandson that married the daughter of a woman who once met Vladimir Putin's uncle! In person!

The evidence is simply overwhelming![/sarcasm]

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It is kind of sad/funny... that some people on this site that 2 years ago would have questioned everything that came out of a NATO/FBI/CIA spokesman's mouth.. are now ready to swear they are a beacon of truth...

what an upside down time we are living in.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Irishhaf because: forgot my alphabet...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
It is kind of sad/funny... that some people on this site that 2 years ago would have questioned everything that came out of a NATO/FBI/CIA spokesman's mouth.. are now ready to swear they are a beacon of truth...

what an upside down time we are living in.

Oh this started happening farther back than that.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Pence would be worse.

There is no upside to having Trump impeached. Beyond just sticking it in his eye....which isn't really all that great.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join