It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Russian connections....FAR DEEPER than anyone ever imagined

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you are accused by your wife of cheating and you have not, then the course of action is to deny it and tell her to trust you or not.

Which is exactly the same course of action you would take if you were cheating. What's your point?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: muse7

Why is all of this coming out now? Why wait until post November 8th?

It could only be for one reason, methinks. And that is to delegitimatize Trump's presidency.

The FBI and CIA have had the dossier since before the election. The dossier has been in existence since last summer.

And in all that time, you would think the FBI, CIA, NSA, White House, hell, anybody in government, would have looked into this a bit, but no, they all just waited for you to put this into an easy to read thread. Thank God you were here.

Comey, the boss of the FBI has been holding onto it. Based upon his actions against Hillary at the end of the election, it makes sense that he would suppress things that could damage Trump, he wanted Trump to win.

And if Comey was in charge of everyone, that might make sense, but since the whole IC had it, and did nothing, your point is quite silly.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I dont care... seriously I dont..

IF he can get the economy off of this garbage part time service industry standard... he can put Manson on his cabinet.

Also I didnt vote for the guy... Both options sucked, now he is going to be the president so I am hoping for the best.

And like was just mentioned... Pence is pretty much everything Trump is accused of being...

So the left should be very careful of what they wish for.

So the ends justify the means huh? Thats very "progressive" thinking of you.....

I guess im one of the few conservatives left that believes you dont compromise your principles for the end result....

When you make "deals with the devil" to get what you want, he always comes to collect

I think the sentiment is more that Trump will be judged in four years time at the next election (and also indirectly at the mid terms in 2 years).

The judgement will be based on what he has or has not achieved and anything that is actually proven about anything illicit in his dealings as President.

Propaganda and speculation from political enemies will not determine his likelihood of being re-elected.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001

In other words: "We may never know the truth."

In other words, the left have now embraced conspiracy theories, having taken a position of demanding evidence (often enough to convict in a court) when it came to Obama or Clinton... Funny how times change. Now the right demands evidence. I think it is fairly obvious what the underlying motivations are.

"We may never know the truth" is a factual statement and useless in any debate/discussion. We may also find out the truth on a number of issues.

There was evidence with Hilary, they investigated her 11 times, 9 more times than the MURDER of JFK, 10 more times than
the MURDER of 3,000 Americans on 09/11/2001. They used evidence to try to bring her down, why did they fail doing so???

You guys have the evidence, you are just to ideological to look at it with an open mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

If you are accused by your wife of cheating and you have not, then the course of action is to deny it and tell her to trust you or not.

Which is exactly the same course of action you would take if you were cheating. What's your point?

That the analogy is stupid.
Spending all your time producing evidence to refute your political enemies' accusations is waste of time. Disprove one, and the next accusation will soon follow. Trump doesn't seem like he is going to play by your rules. Must be frustrating for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

IF he can get the economy off of this garbage part time service industry standard... he can put Manson on his cabinet.

Also I didnt vote for the guy... Both options sucked, now he is going to be the president so I am hoping for the best.

And like was just mentioned... Pence is pretty much everything Trump is accused of being...

So the ends justify the means huh? Thats very "progressive" thinking of you.....

I guess im one of the few conservatives left that believes you dont compromise your principles for the end result....

When you make "deals with the devil" to get what you want, he always comes to collect

Dude, you know I respect you, but what outcome did you envision with this election? Were you hoping for a Clinton 2.0?

There was a choice, it was a poor set of options, but a choice none the less. Not giving the whole process a chance seems like such a defeatist attitude, that's not you. I wish I understood your motive here.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It could only be for one reason, methinks. And that is to delegitimatize Trump's presidency.

The FBI and CIA have had the dossier since before the election. The dossier has been in existence since last summer.

And in all that time, you would think the FBI, CIA, NSA, White House, hell, anybody in government, would have looked into this a bit, but no, they all just waited for you to put this into an easy to read thread. Thank God you were here.

Comey, the boss of the FBI has been holding onto it. Based upon his actions against Hillary at the end of the election, it makes sense that he would suppress things that could damage Trump, he wanted Trump to win.

And if Comey was in charge of everyone, that might make sense, but since the whole IC had it, and did nothing, your point is quite silly.

Ok, so what is your stance?

Nobody had it?

Or that it was just made up now and people are pretending it is from summer?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Disprove one, and the next accusation will soon follow.

Too bad he has yet to disprove anything. Eventually the evidence will pile up and he will be forced to defend himself. Too bad for him the rest of the world doesn't play by his rules. No wonder he has to vent his frustration on twitter.

ETA: Did you just call your own analogy "stupid?"

edit on 15-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Disprove one, and the next accusation will soon follow.

Too bad he has yet to disprove anything. Eventually the evidence will pile up and he will be forced to defend himself. Too bad for him the rest of the world doesn't play by his rules. No wonder he has to vent his frustration on twitter.

There is no evidence, unfortunately for his detractors. So, if it is going to pile up, it needs to start quickly.
As for accusations, yes there are many now.. ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous. You are going to be stewing on them, just like the right was left stewing on their conspiracy theories. Get used to being ignored, or laughed at, until you have something tangible.

As for the rest of the world, they will deal with Trump transactionally and based on their own interests as they do with any foreign leader.

ETA : It was not my analogy.

edit on 15/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Dude, you know I respect you, but what outcome did you envision with this election? Were you hoping for a Clinton 2.0?

There was a choice, it was a poor set of options, but a choice none the less. Not giving the whole process a chance seems like such a defeatist attitude, that's not you. I wish I understood your motive here.

Honestly, he is one of the most together minds on the board BECAUSE he is being true to his mind and NOT party.
That is a hard thing to do and it makes him more credible to me. Now when he bashes "liberals" on something, I am
gonna listen...

I don't like Hilary either. I kept telling EVERYONE I know, Hilary is a TERRIBLE choice, so if you don't want Trump,
don't support Hillary.

Did anyone listen?

No, they were all like a pack of zombies

I'll be VERY honest and say I like some things about Trump, but I think like Hillary he is not the right kind of
person to hold the job IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nobody had it?

It's been reported all over that this report has existed for quite a while now. Nobody thought it was worth repeating so it was ignored. Then, all of the sudden, it was leaked hours before the briefing in which CNN claimed Trump was already told about it. Then it was revealed that Trump had not been told about it at all. Then it was revealed that the IC had it in a folder marked "disinformation" and only had it in the briefing docs in case Trump needed a definition of "Fake news".

And now there are lefties foaming at the mouth trying like hell to legitimize this garbage. It's kind of pathetic to watch.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Honestly, he is one of the most together minds on the board BECAUSE he is being true to his mind and NOT party.
That is a hard thing to do and it makes him more credible to me. Now when he bashes "liberals" on something, I am
gonna listen...

I don't like Hilary either. I kept telling EVERYONE I know, Hilary is a TERRIBLE choice, so if you don't want Trump,
don't support Hillary.

Did anyone listen?

No, they were all like a pack of zombies

I'll be VERY honest and say I like some things about Trump, but I think like Hillary he is not the right kind of
person to hold the job IMO.

So you thought a third party had a chance to win? Please go back and look at the numbers.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nobody had it?

It's been reported all over that this report has existed for quite a while now. Nobody thought it was worth repeating so it was ignored. Then, all of the sudden, it was leaked hours before the briefing in which CNN claimed Trump was already told about it. Then it was revealed that Trump had not been told about it at all. Then it was revealed that the IC had it in a folder marked "disinformation" and only had it in the briefing docs in case Trump needed a definition of "Fake news".

And now there are lefties foaming at the mouth trying like hell to legitimize this garbage. It's kind of pathetic to watch.

I really think people can see through the political nature of all this 'breaking' news that seems to have come to light since the Democrats lost the election. Mid to long term the MSM are just underlining the fact for the whole world to see that they are no more than a propaganda arm of the left's political agenda.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Nobody had it?

I really think people can see through the political nature of all this 'breaking' news that seems to have come to light since the Democrats lost the election. Mid to long term the MSM are just underlining the fact for the whole world to see that they are no more than a propaganda arm of the left's political agenda.

That's what kind of has me confused. There is no doubt that's exactly the case and in a few days, the left will be a memory for at least two years, and if they don't make so drastic changes, a lot longer than that. And the MSM sure won't have any friends with benefits. Just a bunch of used tissues and John McCain. So the doubling down on being left wing just seems like such a dumb move.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Nobody had it?

That's what kind of has me confused. There is no doubt that's exactly the case and in a few days, the left will be a memory for at least two years, and if they don't make so drastic changes, a lot longer than that. And the MSM sure won't have any friends with benefits. Just a bunch of used tissues and John McCain. So the doubling down on being left wing just seems like such a dumb move.

It's not dumb, it's deliberate and orchestrated in my view. The goal, I suspect, is to sew enough doubt in the minds of the legislative branch to slow progress for the next two years in order to dampen any potential success Trump may have. Don't fr one second believe that the propaganda will stop on 20th January - it's just getting started.

That is why I believe Trump has to act to root out all conspirators, both within his administration and in the MSM. If there is collusion to bring down the govt from within using smears and propaganda then it needs to be fully revealed to the American public. I think Trump actually has enough of a remit from the people to bring down the fake news media so that real media can take it's place. You may have noticed that Trump plans to quadruple the size of the Whitehouse media pool, bringing in new outlets to break up the current left win monopoly.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

There will be 750,000 protestors at the inauguration most are so stupid they would probably accept an Obama coup and the end of the Republic I honestly doubt he can save the country its too far gone.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There will be 750,000 protestors at the inauguration most are so stupid they would probably accept an Obama coup and the end of the Republic I honestly doubt he can save the country its too far gone.

There will be some genuine protesters but there will also be many whose aim it is to shut down people celebrating one of the great days in American history. It's going to make for a dangerous day all in all.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

December 26th
A top executive of Rosneft Oleg Erovinkin, a former FSB Agent, was found dead with no cause of death given.

He died from heart attack. WTF are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

December 26th
A top executive of Rosneft Oleg Erovinkin, a former FSB Agent, was found dead with no cause of death given.

He died from heart attack. WTF are you talking about?

This is precisely the type of conspiracy theory that the right pushed and the left laughed at. Like I said, the shoe seems to now be on the other foot. It's all politics.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That is why I believe Trump has to act to root out all conspirators, both within his administration and in the MSM. If there is collusion to bring down the govt from within using smears and propaganda then it needs to be fully revealed to the American public. I think Trump actually has enough of a remit from the people to bring down the fake news media so that real media can take it's place. You may have noticed that Trump plans to quadruple the size of the Whitehouse media pool, bringing in new outlets to break up the current left win monopoly.

A cleanse?

Hunt down dissenters?

Close down established news organizations and replace them with state approved news makers?

Strip the CIA (using his own intelligence operatives of course) to rout out the bad seeds - then replace the whole shebang with his own guys?

Well, that sounds promising. Putin would approve - I'm sure :-)

edit on 1/15/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join