It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Update.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wiki Leaks is a honeypot imo.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

He "explained it well" -- what, after ignoring the question?

Oh and he sure gave a flowery explanation, eventually. It still didn't answer the question. A good point was raised:

If someone says "Don't trust me if I can't find the key..." and then they refuse to provide the key, sounds to me like an awfully good reason not to trust someone.

While it is true that anyone with your private key could provide fake assurance, we are going off the assumption that you are the sole owner of the private key. It is clear from the video AMA that you are (likely) unharmed but I am still unsure about Wikileaks being compromised. Additionally, there's no drawback to you using the private key to sign a message, or any key for that matter. I don't see how signing a message would imply that you need to change how you secure your private key. With that said, the only reason I can think of to why you aren't signing any messages anymore, is that you don't own it anymore. Would you care to please prove me wrong?

Anyone with a personal encryption key should be able to sign a message quickly to prove their identity.

Let's not forget that Wikileaks hasn't sent anything signed with their PGP key since Oct. 4th, that the hashes don't match on the latest batches of insurance files, and each discussion into the DM switch and keys has been nuked off the clear and deep net, or driven into the ground by spam posting. Even the Discord chats have been flooded with disinformation surrounding it.

There's a LOT more going on than people here realize. A lot.

There's something foul in the air surrounding Wikileaks.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join