It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Update.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Many of you know I made a thread about wikileaks tweeting the follwing tweet.

Then they followed it up with another tweet.

Now a few min ago they just tweeted this.

Something is going on.

I am posting this from my phone forgive me if this isn't put together well i just wanted to get this out there.

Thoughts ?

Kap.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Is it beyond belief that the CIA could hack a Twitter account?

That being said, any and all social media is suspect to me. Verified or not. Possibly a big release coming?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

yikes..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That 3rd tweet feels unrelated to the first two.

But WikiLeaks could well be compromised.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While it all seems suggestive, the specific reference to "81" sounds, well...specific. Crazy days, eh?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Not sure why you think that. Wikileaks has been very vocal about corruption within the US intelligence agency's this past week.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just a guess,....but....Sounds like Soros ,Podesta, or Climtons are pissed at wiki leaks for realeasing their emails and revenge is on their minds....perhaps they paid someone to get them back, and wiki,ears has heard about it ? .... Otherwise...just drama .

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
While it all seems suggestive, the specific reference to "81" sounds, well...specific. Crazy days, eh?

81 elections.. Is that foreign and domestic elections or are we going to senate or governors or what?

They are definitely hinting at specifics.. That's for sure.

what strange times.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ensinger23
Is it beyond belief that the CIA could hack a Twitter account?

That being said, any and all social media is suspect to me. Verified or not. Possibly a big release coming?

Twitter is a US based corporation, the cia doesn't have to hack it, they can just walk in and take over, and put gag orders on anyone who knows.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Considering a high probability that a soft coup is actually taking place, and the latest news that in fact Comey will be looked at closely. Trump getting a wall of Bikers to protect him at the inauguration. Soros, Clintons ,etc. will be going down. Here's five reasons why . www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I decided to wait a bit on that wikileaks poll.

Here is the follwing result.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I hope they choose "other"

Aliens hacked the planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Wikileaks hasn't used their PGP to sign anything since Oct. 4th.

Wikileaks is compromised.

Even Assange refused to provide something signed with his encrpytion key this past week on a reddit AMA. "Assange" dodged the question (ignored it) until enough people pressed him. He then dismissed using his encryption key to sign something as proof of identity. He claimed that anyone with his encryption key could do that.

If it was him, he could have had a short message signed by his key for verification within minutes.

The latest insurance files have hashes that don't match.

The dm switch was flipped and people are hunting the keys right now.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Hogwash , I watched him do that AMA live on a video stream , he explained it well . they also provided transcripts .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I am not sure Julian Assange is even alive. I just watched very convincing dead actors in Rogue one useing 5 year old Hollywood technology. What do you think the CIA or NSA is capable of?

I am sure they could make a documentary with Trump peeing on a bed or even me kissing Hillary if they wanted to. Scary isn't it.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

True that, thank you for increasing my paranoia and suspicion meter tenfold.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Why exactly do we believe that Wikileaks has been compromised?

Wouldn't the exposure of CIA's meddling in elections prove that they are still honest?
edit on 739k2017Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: Kettu

Hogwash , I watched him do that AMA live on a video stream , he explained it well . they also provided transcripts .

Hmm, it sounds like disinformation agents are trying to undermine wikileaks by claiming it's no longer Assange in control. Perhaps they are very worried about some news about to break...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Why exactly do we believe that Wikileaks has been compromised?

Wouldn't the exposure of CIA's meddling in elections prove that they are still honest?

Unless people wanted to create a narrative that they had been compromised by Russia and any info they release is false...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well in regards to the health tweet, I could say the same thing on twitter. Then my kidneys could start shutting down tomorrow, or I could have an early heart attack, etc... etc...

*shrug*

To me, it just seems like they are trying to figure out what their followers want to see, and then the health tweet just for good measure so if something DOES happen everyone will be suspicious.

-Alee

top topics

<<   2 >>

join