It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is planning to hold a summit with Vladimir Putin for first foreign visit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

this is the cabinet thats going to run America in a few days

who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.
maybe this info wasnt supposed to come out in the first place.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Maybe not a "SUMMIT", but Russia has invited the Trump administration to attend the Syrian Peace Talks later this month. President Obama has never been invited to previous talks.

""Russia has invited the incoming Trump administration to Syrian peace talks it is sponsoring later this month with Turkey and Iran, part of a process from which the Obama administration pointedly has been excluded.

U.S. participation, especially if an agreement is reached, would be the first indication of the enhanced U.S.-Russia cooperation that President Vladi­mir Putin and President-elect Donald Trump have forecast under a Trump administration, The Washington Post is reporting.""

Source: downtrend.com...

This story has been running for two days on all non-MSM news services. I don't think they want to publicize anything else that embarrasses President Obama. He was (reportedly) furious that Trump cut a deal with CARRIER, FORD, IBM, and SOFTBANK to add/keep American jobs. After the CARRIER news dominated the airwaves for 3 days, the others were pretty much muzzled by CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yes, yes it is.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Expect to hear a lot more screaming about "Fake News".

It's going to be a very interesting next 4 years if they don't toss him out before then.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Next thing we will hear will be from Putin's oppositions that the Donald is influencing the Russian elections .

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Will be interesting when they shake hands, Trump seems to try to manhandle people.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hope the Russian translations for "huge", "tremendous" and "bigly" come across clearly.

I hope he gets that video back too.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Removing sacntions huh?

Interesting considering the other thread that claims that basically Trump was (if i understood it correctly) with part of a Russian owned oil prospect, if he would do just that.......

Dots connecting? or Just all coincidence?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
RT - Trump press sec denies report of planned meeting with Putin in Reykjavik

In a tweet, Sean Spicer denied the report, which claimed that his future boss told British officials that he would meet Putin in Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, during his first foreign trip as POTUS.

Two of Trump’s aides also denied the story, speaking to Reuters on condition of anonymity.
Read more
Donald Trump © Andrew Kelly If Putin likes me, I consider that an asset, not a liability - Trump (FULL VIDEO)

The British newspaper reported that Trump and Putin would discuss a nuclear arms reduction agreement and a reset of bilateral relations.

Sources close to the Russian Embassy in London allegedly told The Sunday Times that Moscow would agree to a summit between Putin and Trump, but would not confirm that such a meeting had been scheduled.

click link for article.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: xuenchen

Next thing we will hear will be from Putin's oppositions that the Donald is influencing the Russian elections .

Of course, because the hack used was written with ASCII letters and numbers! That must mean America!!!

Tbh I am somewhat at a loss what Americans expect Russian involvement actually mean. Democrats and Republicans have been busy fighting each other for many decades. What's Russia ever gonna do that's worse than a plain and simple transition between goverments followed by the years of dismantling the previous goverments accomplishments?
edit on 15-1-2017 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'll personaly welcome such a meeting when it takes place but for now, this information has been denied on both sides of the Atlantic :

Kremlin & Trump press sec deny report of planned meeting with Putin in Reykjavik

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"After an extensive and very, very positive meeting with President Putin I've decided to cancel all the sanctions that are in place. Hey, he's a really, really good guy. We agree on a lot of things and I know things no one else knows. He's a really good guy. Strong leader. We're good friends. No need for sanctions. I'm going to give them back Alaska and the codes to our intelligence network systems so we can work together. A really, really good guy."

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I agree, it is been a fast process, but then again, congress this days has forgotten the kind of job that they were appointed to do.

Too much money funneled to their already heavy pockets by big interest.

Americas government keeps an illusion of fairness, honesty and truthfulness, but we all know that our own government is still as corrupted as a third world countries robbing their nations resources dry, but in America is money funneled from private investors for favors while screwing the tax payers.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sources who have discussed the plans with officials at the Russian embassy in London say

top topics

<< 1   >>

join