It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is planning to hold a summit with Vladimir Putin for first foreign visit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
in an effort to smooth relations with Russia, it looks like Trump will be visiting Putin in a summit within two weeks.

He also hinted that the 'sanctions' imposed by 0bama would be removed within weeks.
is this a new Era in US/Russia relations? if we were to join forces with Russia, it would be a dynamic duo to say the least.

Donald Trump is planning to hold a summit with Vladimir Putin within weeks of becoming president — emulating Ronald Reagan’s Cold War deal-making in Reykjavik with Mikhail Gorbachev. Trump and his team have told British officials that their first foreign trip will be a meeting with the Russian leader, with the Icelandic capital in pole position to host the superpower talks as it did three decades ago.

Source

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I can't wait to see this.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

the entire world is waiting with bated breath.

i hear whispers of a thank you from Trump for the elections in my head.
this is a big F'u from Trump to, well, everyone

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh, okay. You believe Putin got Trump elected?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

US can not afford to be enemies with the country that owns thanks to Hillary one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

The Irony.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I guess no point in hiding how he feels about Russia, huh? Why visit a non-ally first? No Canada, Mexico, or the UK but yes Russia!?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

US can not afford to be enemies with the country that owns thanks to Hillary one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

The Irony.

Wow, thats an debunked reference to Hillary I didnt think the Trumpets would pull out now that she isnt around to blame things on but I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sounds good to me, USA and Russia should be allies in the war against the globalist agenda, which seeks to destroy both of our countries.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe Trump has Putin right where he wants him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

This is a fact that has never been debunked and is plenty of links to show that she made money during the time of the deals in the name of donations by those involved in the sales to her foundation.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
At this point, I think he's just trolling us. lol

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You know I agree if you are talking about Trump and Russia, I got the feeling that he is trying to feed the media frenzy.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The Irony.

Not to mention the latest shipment or delivery of 116 metric tons of natural uranium to Iran. Yep tbtb really want to stop the Iranian nuclear advances.. What a crock the whole world and news has turned into.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I know, when you read the deals that our government does with countries that are supposedly enemies of America it makes you wonder what in the F is going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

the entire world is waiting with bated breath.

i hear whispers of a thank you from Trump for the elections in my head.
this is a big F'u from Trump to, well, everyone

Oh, so let's get this straight, since the wicked witch of the west lost we must hate Russia?

Make no effort to normalize relationships? Ok got it. Russia = BAD BAD BAD

Hurry up and tune back in to cnn.com they desperately need the clicks.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Her and her crony's tentacles reached much further than just the west.

Oh, so let's get this straight, since the wicked witch of the west lost we must hate Russia?

Oh, so let's get this straight, since the wicked witch of the WORLD lost we must hate Russia?

There, fixed it for you and made it more realistic IMO ...!

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yep, that's what I meant. And while everyone's panicking over this, Congress will continue pushing through whatever they want (like how they're fast tracking many of his Cabinet nominees).

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Now a Trump aide is saying that a summit is not being planned.

Now we are seeing how Trump is planning on being unpredictable. Releasing some information, then denying that information.

I still personally think he doesn't get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

top topics

<<   2 >>

join