It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 And "Fake News"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

For example, we're supposed to believe that about a week after 9/11 our government knew
-The identities of all 19 highjackers
-Had passport photos of every one of them
-Knew which planes each one was aboard

Guess you haven't been on a plane....??

Have to make a reservation, airlines have massive computer systems to keep track on these reservations

To make reservation have to give name and usually credit card to hold seat

Checking in to flight have to give name and present id - ticket agent will check reservation and then give you
seat assignment - where to sit on plane

A manifest of passengers and their seat assignment is then given to the crew before takeoff

After hijacking FBI pulled up manifest and checked out each passenger

Was not difficult to identify "usual suspects" from Arabic names

MANIFEST OF AMERICAN 11

graphics.boston.com...

As for reservations - hijackers used public access computer at local university library to search flights and make
reservations

One of my friends worked at that library - he was questioned (along with every other employee)

Other reservations made at local travel agency

Hijackers made no effort to conceal their identify -once had names on manifest were able to quickly backtrack their
movements

Hijackers left rental car in parking lot Logan Airport - left plenty of evidence in that vehicle for FBI to trace

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
On fake news propagating the big lies.....

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

Think about this in the context of 9/11 and everything that was said and done after it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

To add...

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side. (...) The receptive powers of the masses are very restricted, and their understanding is feeble. On the other hand, they quickly forget. Such being the case, all effective propaganda must be confined to a few bare essentials and those must be expressed as far as possible in stereotyped formulas. These slogans should be persistently repeated until the very last individual has come to grasp the idea that has been put forward. (...) Every change that is made in the subject of a propagandist message must always emphasize the same conclusion. The leading slogan must of course be illustrated in many ways and from several angles, but in the end one must always return to the assertion of the same formula."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I understand the normal protocol for flying because I've been on planes many times. That's not the point.

If this was an inside job, who's to say that those lists were legitimate? Phony ones could've easily been produced.

It would be more tangible if they perhaps released the airport security footage of the alleged hijackers boarding ( which the government claims they had but never released.)

Instead we got footage of only Mohammed Atta at an airport. Being that Atta supposedly took several flights just prior to 9/11, that footage could have come from numerous different airports.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

"It looks like Vietnam I am not gonna lie to you. It looks like a movie set. I wouldn't lie to you."

Loose lips Mr shiny suit.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

One thing I've learned that if the msm is involved, it is a concerted effort to rile people up...

I have more fingers on one hand than the msm reports (in a year), good positive things to think about as we slave through our days, making the world a better place for one and all.

We're supposed to be angry and not informed; about being enslaved nor how to change it?
Nobody on the news wants to be a beacon of happiness...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Ever consider that reason turnout gear is clean is because he was decontaminated or "decon" after leaving the site

Personnel was supposed to be "decon" when leaving the site - usually by washing down using hand line

In fact one of my friends in a haz mat team was at Liberty State Park in Jersey City doing decon on people
being evacuated from New York by boat

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I was thinking that on 9/11 the internet was not what it is today, things today can be quickly checked.
ATS, GLP, 4Chan, and Reddit are on every story good or bad vetting it out. Sure there is some nonsense, but the 2016 election cycle just proved what level of "Fake News" there is being put out there as propaganda from both sides. Yes the right was running it too.

I want everybody to pretend 9/11 never happened in 2001, and think what would have happened if 9/11 happened in the final days of Obama Presidency. How fast would the conspiracy gelled up amongst the public not buying the OS, because of what the internet is today, and how much has the MSM lost credibility in the last year with the general population.

Thus I ask this simple question, just how much fake news was put out there on 9/11 and during first few weeks after that tragic event ?

Well IMO, the side that is dense and subject to group think are used, and that side is not my side.

Saddam attacked us on 9/11

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Airport footage of hijackers boarding .....??

You mean like this

www.youtube.com...

or this

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I remember distinctly that the big news story that summer was long line in airports. Someone should figure out how to look that up.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Its not the internet, its a problem with peoples belief systems. If people suddenly realize their own government and media have been purposely spreading propoganda to the masses. Its a mamoth task for the brain to recatagorize a lifetime of presumed truths, obtained from the same sources. Much easier to put up barriers to protect ones belief system than risk a mental break down.

^^^^^ AWESOME.

I see so many people with barrier up or blinkers on just to protect themselves against the truth without question these type of people are sheep. How can people not see how dumbed down MSM is nowadays, TPTB are rubbing pooh in peoples eyes on the daily and so many are blinded by it. They take more risks knowing that 95% of the sheeple will just go with what is said and have no problem with laws being changed and microchips being put in yourselves etc. Crazy times!!

911 is no longer a conspiracy there is so much proof that it was simply a massive insurance job as the towers would have cost millions due to the asbestos in them to overhaul. So much banking details and other important information was destroyed that day and they even got a war out of it and were able to change laws dating back to your famous history in seconds. How people say it was not planned is beyond comprehension and it embarrasses me that people still try to claim otherwise.

Buzzword of 2017 FAKENEWS....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I personally believe the whole thing was a scam . the building fell from the top down , right or wrong ? if I'm not mistaking if the plane caused it I believe the top of the building would have least fell down first . what I'm trying to say is that the plane hijacking was a scheme they come up with to start a war and they used the innocent families and friends that lost there loved ones to ignite the fire.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Keep in mind the building was closed a week before . They're reports of men walking around (" construction workers") with tool boxes and long cables .. They video of that day has also been "lost" . Plans for military action in Afghanistan were on President Bush's desk two days before 9/11 ..the day before September 11 Rumsfeld came out and told us all there was $2.3 trillion missing from the pentagon ..Barely 48 hours after Rumsfeld announced that $2.3 trillion was missing from the Defense Department, terrorists crashed a hijacked plane into the Pentagon, headquarters of the Department of Defense ..The attack caused a partial collapse of the western side of the building, destruction of large sections of the building’s accounting offices and extensive loss of documentary evidence of the missing budget..Following the September 11 attacks, billions more went into funding the so-called “War on Terror” that was declared by the administration of President George W. Bush... Come on now ? Isn't this fishy

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freethemind
I personally believe the whole thing was a scam . the building fell from the top down , right or wrong ?

Wrong.... so you have never even bothered to watch a video of the towers collapsing, as if you had you would not have asked such a question!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freethemind
Keep in mind the building was closed a week before .

No it was not - which building are you talking about?

They're reports of men walking around (" construction workers") with tool boxes and long cables

Care to show us a source for those "reports"?

They video of that day has also been "lost"

What video from what camera are you talking about?

Plans for military action in Afghanistan were on President Bush's desk two days before 9/11

Your source for that claim is what exactly?

the day before September 11 Rumsfeld came out and told us all there was $2.3 trillion missing from the pentagon

Why do truthers keep repeating that obvious easily debunked lie?

Try doing some proper research before posting such crap.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freethemind

Keep in mind the building was closed a week before

WRONG

One company - Fuji Bank - sent Email around notifying employees that would be installing equipment and power would
be shut off to their tenant space

It was conflated by idiots to that the entire building was shut down ........

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Freethemind

Plans for military action in Afghanistan were on President Bush's desk two days before 9/11 ..the day before September 11

Plans were sent to National Security advisor Condelezza Rice for dealing with Bin Laden 2 days before 9/11

If case you don't known (and apparently you don't...) Bill Clinton launched several operations against Bin Laden
and his camps in Afghanistan .

www.washingtonpost.com...

In one case firing barrage of cruise missile against one of his camps attempting to get Bin Laden .

This was in response to twin bombings of Us Embassy in Nairobi Kenya and Dar-es-slam Tanzania in August 1998

Bin Laden was not there.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Bush Administration was attempting to squelch Bin Laden and his terrorist attacks.....

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Try doing some proper research before posting such crap.

Pot meets kettle. Wanna see your favorite defense-budget skyrocketing? Well. You could, I mean if you were able to use a search-engine for the sake of a reasonable debate. Yeah, that's the spirit! Giggles? Of course!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join